Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.
    Also good to know, Thanks!

  2. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.
    That one has been there for months looks kinda old (45 ish) but decent service.

  3. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.
    Good to hear they are actually getting some talent back at that place. I had given up hope on it after the last few times I was there. Hopefully they can keep it up.

  4. #14521

    Campus view

    Campus view is closing down after today for good. Another gentleman went to the wrong door again. The maps and pictures did not help. Belinda will be at Emily's until the 28th when Emily returns. Emily will stick around for as long as long as she is getting reasonable business. If it gets too slow she will just go back and work at her spa. The young girl may come in April now to Emilys as long as she keeps getting business and can pass those numbers onto her. I will be out of town for 6 weeks on the West Coast and looking at the talent out there. Hoping to hit up a bunch of K-spas and a few high end providers for my stress relief. Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

  5. #14520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Billingsley

    Well, tried setting up a visit with a couple of providers tonight but it didn't work out so went to Billingsley on a whim. I'm glad I did, had a great time. The girl working was probably earlier 30's and in my book a 6 1/2 out of 10. She had really nice all natural breasts probably a c size. Didn't ask for it but gave me BBBJ and after that moved to a few other positions. Finished up and was on my way, she didn't ask for tip but I wasn't giving one anyways, LOL.

  6. #14519

    Healthy Relaxation Spa bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenchgun  [View Original Post]
    What happened?
    https://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...5th-street-mpd

  7. #14518

    Marysville

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCautiousOne  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like Healthy Relaxation Spa in Marysville was busted today.
    What happened?

  8. #14517

    Marysville busted

    Well it looks like Healthy Relaxation Spa in Marysville was busted today.

  9. #14516

    Massage One More

    I have been to this place a couple times in the past and decided to give it another try since I was in the area. Pleasant lady met me at the door. Late 30's, chunky but very sweet personality. Good massage and standard finish. The place is clean, comfortable and very relaxing.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...827487789.html

  10. #14515
    DM photo of March's gal?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear they solved it and are reopening soon. Also glad to know that Belinda improved the numbers at the place. Don't forget that's the reason we are having another promising girl in March (Yes, I've seen the pics, and they look big!

    Belinda wasn't perfect (nobody is), but personally I'm going to miss her services a lot. Her massage was better than average. She was pretty and really open to please most requests. I need to schedule another session before she leaves. This time I'll be out of town in March, so I'm hoping to read some good reviews about the upcoming girl, so I can know what to expect as soon as I can visit them again.

    P.S. : I understand the address / place is a bit confusing, but guys please read the directions before knocking on any door. Or just better just text them to confirm you are at the place. I do that and I never have any trouble. They always answer quickly. Without Emily around, I don't want to lose the only other place I visit.

  11. #14514

    No offense taken.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, I wasn't knocking you.
    I knew you weren't knocking me, I was just using a snippet of your review to demo why I try to be objective about parts of the review separate from my subjective feelings.

    Now the funny thing is my best ever hobby sessions have all be extended sessions with 30-40 year old women. But I think this exchange helped me figure out part of why I'm just not feeling it with the AAMP girls. I'm a pretty verbal person. In all those sessions, the girl, regardless of race, was a native English speaker. And for me part of getting into that fun, flirty vibe is good conversation. Which doesn't happen via a translator app.

    Shorter sessions with a language barrier, and I just want some eye candy.

    Might be headed down to Orlando in May, been grooving on your reviews in that forum. Compared to your experiences there, how does Belinda rank? Just trying to calibrate. Feel free to DM if you'd rather.

  12. #14513

    Belinda and new girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Belinda is heading back to Campus view tomorrow. The owners took care of all the issues and are reopening. Emily is sad to see her leave her apartment but she already has a lot on her hands running her spa. March has a younger big titty girl that looks real promising but I'll hold my optimism until I see how she actually performs. I would rather have a 7/10 that performs well than a 9/10 that does the bare minimum service.
    Glad to hear they solved it and are reopening soon. Also glad to know that Belinda improved the numbers at the place. Don't forget that's the reason we are having another promising girl in March (Yes, I've seen the pics, and they look big!

    Belinda wasn't perfect (nobody is), but personally I'm going to miss her services a lot. Her massage was better than average. She was pretty and really open to please most requests. I need to schedule another session before she leaves. This time I'll be out of town in March, so I'm hoping to read some good reviews about the upcoming girl, so I can know what to expect as soon as I can visit them again.

    P.S. : I understand the address / place is a bit confusing, but guys please read the directions before knocking on any door. Or just better just text them to confirm you are at the place. I do that and I never have any trouble. They always answer quickly. Without Emily around, I don't want to lose the only other place I visit.

  13. #14512

    Belinda and campus view

    Belinda is heading back to Campus view tomorrow. The owners took care of all the issues and are reopening. Emily is sad to see her leave her apartment but she already has a lot on her hands running her spa. March has a younger big titty girl that looks real promising but I'll hold my optimism until I see how she actually performs. I would rather have a 7/10 that performs well than a 9/10 that does the bare minimum service.

  14. #14511

    Belinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    I texted Emily, who I've texted with several times but not been able to coordinate our schedules when she's here.

    Told her I knew she wasn't in town but a friend was, but she responded as if she were the one making the appointment (I will see you then daddy!) which was a bit confusing.

    I am assuming I saw Belinda but realized as I was starting the car to leave that she never told me her "name."

    Safe location, fairly discreet, but thankfully an outside door. (I've had a couple experiences at other places where I am buzzing the intercom and texting on my phone for several minutes, trying to get in the building.)

    Front room reeked of garlic and fish, but it didn't carry into the bedroom.

    Girl I saw was around 5'2". If she were Caucasian I'd say 30's, but who knows? Dark hair pinned up. Very wide cheekbones, cute but not classically pretty. Terry velour dress that exposed her midriff. Bit of a tummy, maybe 10-15 lbs overweight, slight baby damage. Boobs on the edge between B and C. Looked good in the dress but a touch of sag starting when she took it off.

    I know folks have commented positively on her appearance, and compared to the local AMP grannies, she looks good. But compared to women out in the world, she's about a 6.
    How can I get ahold oh her, or cbus99. I'll be in town this weekend, or anywhere better. Thanks in advance.

  15. #14510

    Re: Keeping it real

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    Look I get that it's different strokes for different folks and one person's 6 is another's 9. But when mongers read things like the statement above, some of them are going to go in expecting Kill Bill era Lucy Liu. In fact my local hole-in-the-wall Chinese takeout is owned by a husband-and-wife team and she is almost that hot -- at least with her clothes on.

    But Belinda is not that. Which is why I try to be explicit about the imperfections. She is far, far from ugly. But some earlier reviews had me expecting someone who actually looks like the pics all the AAMPs use, with a model's face, thin waist, flat tummy, perky boobs, and teardrop ass. And she is far, far from that, too.
    Hey man, I wasn't knocking you, just giving my review. Not saying you were wrong, I admitted that I like some imperfections on girls, I really do, I find it makes them unique and it's a turn-on to me. And when it comes to Asian girls, I don't care about age, it's more about personality and performance. But that's just me! I'm certainly not trying to snow anybody, that wasn't the point.

    And keep up your detailed reviews, that's what this site is all about. I read your review, I believed it, and went to see her! Your reviews are great and I'm sure they're appreciated by a lot of gents here.

    Also, you could always ask Emily for a photo, never hurts to ask. I'm not sure what her policy is on that, but she has sent them to me before and they are real, not the enhanced fake bullshit a lot of places use.

    Enjoy!
    Last edited by BooBoo24; 02-17-25 at 23:49. Reason: Punctuation

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape