Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31303
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869
    Be very cautious with this one.

    Something seems fishy, and she is in Sharonville.

  2. #31302

    Laura

    Here's one of my favorites gents. Don't miss out as she's passing through. Big (.)(.) and knows what she's doing a real treat. The link won't pull her up just go to https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82132480 and look for her name.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82328869

  3. #31301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking this is TGTBT but thought I'd check all the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182720483
    She is real. I saw her recently at a tiny apt downtown for incall. She required video verification on sc. Photos are definitely filtered but overall accurate for her figure. Everything covered except HJ. She seemed sweet but her menu doesn't line up with what I seek. I won't plan to repeat unless she changes that.

  4. #31300

    Claire / Clairebaby / Nichoke

    Saw some new ads pop up, and decided to toftt. Girls like this are usually TGTBT, but good news, they're real! I'm posting the links to both girls, since the Listcrawler ad is for both, but I only saw Claire. They offer duos, and I planned to see them both, but Dior was done for the day by the time I got to see them. I messaged the number on the Listcrawler ad, was given the rates of 150 qv 250 hhr 350 hr for one girl, which is less than the posted price on Tryst, and 350 qv 500 hhr 700 hr for the duos. I know a lot of guys don't like paying that much, but I've gotten less for more. I honestly had a great time with Claire, she's much cuter in person compared to the pics, and has fantastic boobs. She was pleasant to talk to and didn't rush. I wouldn't call her a clock watcher, but she does set a timer for a few minutes before the visit is over. She was fairly lax about the time and let me stay a few extra minutes (I get performance anxiety and didn't finish, she felt bad and gave me some extra time. YMMV).

    Not sure how long the girls are in town for, I recommend seeing them before they're gone. Or at least Claire, I can't really speak on Dior.

    Listcrawler ad for both girls:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182793179

    Tryst ads:

    https://tryst.link/escort/clairebaby

    https://tryst.link/escort/diorr3-

    Private Delight ad for Claire:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/Clairebabyxx

    Twitter / X for Claire:

    https://x.com/Nichokexx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0de80d940c942b60f6e5a8d6fae4f98d_f.jpg‎  

  5. #31299
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.
    Link no workie.

  6. #31298

    Bad Link

    Try another link. That one doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.

  7. #31297

    Greek Spinner

    Any recommendations for Spinners into Greek?

  8. #31296

    Laura

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.

  9. #31295

    Freak Me

    Too bad. Sorry to hear those comments. I have not seen her but based on your comments I probable won't. I saw her ad last week but I knew based on my work schedule and knowing that I did not have time to drive down "close to downtown" from my location near Mason, I would have contacted her to get her more info. Her menu looks promising, the pics and stats posted looked good, ad looked to be well written, and the ad hit my 'interest' spots. The only thing I had doube about was no face pics. To me that more often than not says "I have something" to hide. Thanks for your review!

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Saw her late last week and she's definitely not worth it. She looks closer to 47 than 27,very mechanical, rushed, and is bigger in person. Apt was in an okay location, but it was a mess. Will not visit again.

  10. #31294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Nikki

    Thinking this is TGTBT but thought I'd check all the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182720483

  11. #31293

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/259087494680

    She has been advertising on STG for a few months. Says Age is 27. This ad doesn't have it, but other ads usually say something about her ready to be "slutted out. "
    Texted her, says her place is in Clifton. Sometimes I don't mind TOFTT, but I don't get to Clifton that often. Figured someone has seen her by now.
    Saw her late last week and she's definitely not worth it. She looks closer to 47 than 27,very mechanical, rushed, and is bigger in person. Apt was in an okay location, but it was a mess. Will not visit again.

  12. #31292

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Karlie today. Comms were good with no delay at her in call. Taller slender girl with pics that are accurate. I had a good time for a hour with 2 pops. Happy girl with good pussy and good BBJ for my taste. YMMV. Visiting from Cbus on select weekends. https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6149635734/1.
    How were donations.

  13. #31291

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Is she okay looking, not okay looking, her pictures doesn't tell us much.
    I tried to ask her for a pic to get a better idea and she flipped out instantly. I stopped comms, not worth the drama to me.

  14. #31290

    What does she look like

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I've visited her a few times. Nice girl, all dirty things on the table. Somewhat mechanical though. Parking in the area is a pain.
    Is she okay looking, not okay looking, her pictures doesn't tell us much.

  15. #31289

    Karlie

    Went to see Karlie today. Comms were good with no delay at her in call. Taller slender girl with pics that are accurate. I had a good time for a hour with 2 pops. Happy girl with good pussy and good BBJ for my taste. YMMV. Visiting from Cbus on select weekends. https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6149635734/1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4779d73d7e9200767de4db339232b154_f.jpg‎   b061d657430477bf8478b0cc4a853e1f_f.jpg‎   207cbb14cfc6320132dc3a025b27bb8d_f.jpg‎   4a530831a12c48a1a3a1f50935ee1151_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape