Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31298

    Bad Link

    Try another link. That one doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.

  2. #31297

    Greek Spinner

    Any recommendations for Spinners into Greek?

  3. #31296

    Laura

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82324810 this Latino named Laura is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow she asked me if I would post on USA I have seen her a dozen times she is a great little provider and great donations. I won't be able to answer any questions tomorrow because my phone service will end on my burner phone until I get more on it but you guys in Cincinnati have fun and enjoy and be safe, thanks.

  4. #31295

    Freak Me

    Too bad. Sorry to hear those comments. I have not seen her but based on your comments I probable won't. I saw her ad last week but I knew based on my work schedule and knowing that I did not have time to drive down "close to downtown" from my location near Mason, I would have contacted her to get her more info. Her menu looks promising, the pics and stats posted looked good, ad looked to be well written, and the ad hit my 'interest' spots. The only thing I had doube about was no face pics. To me that more often than not says "I have something" to hide. Thanks for your review!

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Saw her late last week and she's definitely not worth it. She looks closer to 47 than 27,very mechanical, rushed, and is bigger in person. Apt was in an okay location, but it was a mess. Will not visit again.

  5. #31294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Nikki

    Thinking this is TGTBT but thought I'd check all the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182720483

  6. #31293

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/259087494680

    She has been advertising on STG for a few months. Says Age is 27. This ad doesn't have it, but other ads usually say something about her ready to be "slutted out. "
    Texted her, says her place is in Clifton. Sometimes I don't mind TOFTT, but I don't get to Clifton that often. Figured someone has seen her by now.
    Saw her late last week and she's definitely not worth it. She looks closer to 47 than 27,very mechanical, rushed, and is bigger in person. Apt was in an okay location, but it was a mess. Will not visit again.

  7. #31292

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Karlie today. Comms were good with no delay at her in call. Taller slender girl with pics that are accurate. I had a good time for a hour with 2 pops. Happy girl with good pussy and good BBJ for my taste. YMMV. Visiting from Cbus on select weekends. https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6149635734/1.
    How were donations.

  8. #31291

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Is she okay looking, not okay looking, her pictures doesn't tell us much.
    I tried to ask her for a pic to get a better idea and she flipped out instantly. I stopped comms, not worth the drama to me.

  9. #31290

    What does she look like

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I've visited her a few times. Nice girl, all dirty things on the table. Somewhat mechanical though. Parking in the area is a pain.
    Is she okay looking, not okay looking, her pictures doesn't tell us much.

  10. #31289

    Karlie

    Went to see Karlie today. Comms were good with no delay at her in call. Taller slender girl with pics that are accurate. I had a good time for a hour with 2 pops. Happy girl with good pussy and good BBJ for my taste. YMMV. Visiting from Cbus on select weekends. https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6149635734/1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4779d73d7e9200767de4db339232b154_f.jpg‎   b061d657430477bf8478b0cc4a853e1f_f.jpg‎   207cbb14cfc6320132dc3a025b27bb8d_f.jpg‎   4a530831a12c48a1a3a1f50935ee1151_f.jpg‎  

  11. #31288

    Mandy

    I saw Mandy again early last week and I'd give it a 7/10.

    Communications were good and she lives in a decent apartment complex off 471. Her place is generally neat and clean. She does have a room mate but never been a bother. Usually out of sight when I arrive and he has been on the couch in the living room when I left. Older guy and never looked up from what he was doing as I left.

    Her pictures are dead-on balls accurate.

    Started out with BBBJ and she was very enthusiastic as previous visits. Covered up and did some missionary then to doggie. That's when I picked up a not so fresh odor. Not horrible but it was there.

    Rushed to finish in the bag and left.

    Probably won't go back anytime soon. I prefer spinners. Mandy is a nice girl and does not appear to have any demons but not my type.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/182698578

  12. #31287

    TOFTT with Lexa

    First post with new user name after I couldn't get a password reset e-mail on the old one. Posted as StevinCincy for the last couple of years.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182682558

    Thought I would give Lexa a try because she was conveniently located for me and looked like some nice boobs. Big mistake. I would not recommend even if you were desperate.

    Coms were ok, but couldn't get a response about menu options, which it turns out are few. Wants $.5 for hhr, $$ for hr.

    She is in Lincoln Heights, not Woodlawn as posted. Two-story townhouse apartment that looks relatively new and in good shape on the outside. But the inside was extremely cluttered with clothes and other stuff everywhere except or the couch that had been cleared because that is where she wants to do business. Lives with her sister who was leaving as I arrive. I had requested shower fresh, but I don't think she was.

    She is very light complexion, but definitely at least part AA. Face not attractive (multiple face piercings don't help) which has to be part of the reason there is no face pic in the ad. Not a spinner, but closer to that than curvy. Boobs were disappointingly droopy.

    Everything is covered. No kissing (not that I really wanted to). Could touch the boobs, but nothing lower. Said we were alone, but 5 minutes in I hear a thump from upstairs. Says it is her daughter. When I ask before leaving, she says daughter is 10, so her posted age of 21 is at least a few years low. I'm a big guy (6' 6", 260 lb) so the couch location didn't work for me, and along with all the negatives above, the little guy was not very excited to play anymore. Ended up with just a decent CBJ.

    Lessons learned: I should have clarified the menu upon arrival and walked out when I saw all the clutter and told the couch was the spot.

    In my mind, this transaction will be characterized as a charitable donation rather than a entertainment expense.

  13. #31286

    Clifton

    I've visited her a few times. Nice girl, all dirty things on the table. Somewhat mechanical though. Parking in the area is a pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/259087494680

    She has been advertising on STG for a few months. Says Age is 27. This ad doesn't have it, but other ads usually say something about her ready to be "slutted out. " Texted her, says her place is in Clifton. Sometimes I don't mind TOFTT, but I don't get to Clifton that often. Figured someone has seen her by now.

  14. #31285
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/259087494680

    She has been advertising on STG for a few months. Says Age is 27. This ad doesn't have it, but other ads usually say something about her ready to be "slutted out. " Texted her, says her place is in Clifton. Sometimes I don't mind TOFTT, but I don't get to Clifton that often. Figured someone has seen her by now.
    I'd be interested as well because her rates seem TGTBT after speaking with her. No alarm bells other than no face pic so far.

  15. #31284

    Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/259087494680

    She has been advertising on STG for a few months. Says Age is 27. This ad doesn't have it, but other ads usually say something about her ready to be "slutted out. " Texted her, says her place is in Clifton. Sometimes I don't mind TOFTT, but I don't get to Clifton that often. Figured someone has seen her by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape