Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15405

    Michele 1 L

    Finally I was able to see Michele for the first time. She needed a reference from Sarah MM or Jersey girl. I scheduled an afternoon appointment and she gave me the address of her in-call location before our meeting. Once I parked at her place, she gave me her apt number where I met a beautiful sexy lady. She met me in a nice dress and we started with a passionate DFK standing in front of her mirror. We slowly unwrapped each other and went to her bed for more action. She has a great personality and she is very friendly to talk to. I left very happy and she asked me to comeback again, which I will.

  2. #15404

    Veronica is incredible

    Finally saw Veronica and she is incredible. Although many of the ladies on this forum are extremely thoughtful, easy to talk to, and provide excellent service, Veronica that but also sexy, cute, and someone you would want to approach at a bar. She is simply hot. She has a beautiful face, a sexy body, and a sultry voice.

    Our session started off with some cuddling and passionate DFK, followed by a 15 minute massage which was really relaxing. From there, we transitioned into a passionate, deep BBBJ which almost finished me right then and there. We transitioned to CG where I finished.

    After some more cuddling / DFK, she said, "I think you have another round", and proceeded to get Jr. Up with some more BBBJ. After maybe 10 minutes of that, I CIM'd which felt amazing. We hung out / chilled / talked until the hour was up and I went on my way.

    Of all my experiences, I think Veronica was the best. Don't ask me for digits though. Orlo is the gatekeeper.

  3. #15403
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  4. #15402

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    Been a good week. Dreamed with 2 of my atf gals Veronica and Xina. V was looking amazing as always. She is so damn cute and sexy and sweet till you get her in the bedroom. Very passionate great Dfk loves Daty and Fiv. Great CG then Had to have that view from behind and finished in K9 snuggles clean up great kiss good by.

    X is totally different she is my first hott red head she is more aggressive which I like passionate kisser as well great BBJDT we seem to click and have a bib together. Our dream flows flawlessly from beginning to end. Plus if you're lucky you can make her squirt.

    Another top 5 tomorrow Jenna.
    Could you give me their contact info.

  5. #15401
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetwotime08  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm a long time lurker here. First started mongering with BO back in 2016. I'm honestly now just looking for a provider that can provide L2 services, and if possible, is near perhaps the Maitland area or UCF area, but any location / information will help!

    If anyone would be willing to share a UTR with me? No specifics other than clean, discrete, and a good time with L2.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Maitland Mom Sarah is your best bet!
    Miss that girl!

  6. #15400

    Jenna (rationXxx)

    Spent some time with Jenna yesterday. Was a wonderful time as always! Definitely my ATF.

    For those that have messaged her, she is almost caught up on messages here. Still many regular members. Or even Seniors with low recent posts. Just asking for her number. Save time and back and forth by giving reference up front.

    She has also had a couple of people text her that she did not give her number to. No one has permission to give out her number. She does her own screening (DM her on here) and she will provide her number if she wants you to contact her. If you have a issue contacting her, you can reach out to me. But I won't provide number without her permission.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    OF69.

  7. #15399

    Natalie UTR

    Long over due post, but I was able to experience a dream with the renowned Natalie. As many have echoed, she isn't a FS provider, however much fun can be had. She is great to talk with and has a lot of art. Reach out to Orlo for her contact l, since he's the gatekeeper. I definitely will be visiting her again.

  8. #15398

    Jenna

    Late reporting. Saw Jenna a couple weeks ago when Orlando was having it's winter. Had no trouble reaching Jenna for date and time. Arrived and was told to go upstairs and wait. Room had a nice portable fake fire place heater which made the room comfortable. Sge was a few mintues late getting into the room, but when she walked in, damn she was wearing a hot outfit. Always have a great time with her. GFE and hit a lot of position. Chatted for a few minutes after then left. Will repeat.

  9. #15397

    Jenna

    I saw her this morning and she was as amazing as always. She does have phone issues from time to time, but she is available if you have her number.

  10. #15396
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    She isn't on here every day. And site notifications aren't working for her.

    I'll let her know to check messages.

    OF69.
    I saw her last month. Amazing time as always. After she has gained a little weight she looks amazing and her boobs have filled in nicely. So suckable. Yummmm. I'll text her to check messages.

  11. #15395

    Veronica + xina

    Been a good week. Dreamed with 2 of my atf gals Veronica and Xina. V was looking amazing as always. She is so damn cute and sexy and sweet till you get her in the bedroom. Very passionate great Dfk loves Daty and Fiv. Great CG then Had to have that view from behind and finished in K9 snuggles clean up great kiss good by.

    X is totally different she is my first hott red head she is more aggressive which I like passionate kisser as well great BBJDT we seem to click and have a bib together. Our dream flows flawlessly from beginning to end. Plus if you're lucky you can make her squirt.

    Another top 5 tomorrow Jenna.

    Stay safe 🔥.

  12. #15394

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Jenna on this site a few days ago but still haven't heard back. Does she currently have a gatekeeper that I'm not aware of?

    Last time I saw her was over a year ago so would definitely like to reconnect with her as well.
    She isn't on here every day. And site notifications aren't working for her.

    I'll let her know to check messages.

    OF69.

  13. #15393

    Connecting with Jenna

    So I'm not sure what happened to her or why she is not responding. When I met with her and we were walking through the whole "gatekeeper" BS, she did mention that she is working with someone who helps manage her account on this site. But would not call this person a gatekeeper.

    I can state: I texted her the following morning to thank her for an amazing time, keep in touch, yada yada yada, but no response. I also sent her a private message on this site and haven't received a response yet either. I'm sure she's going to pop up soon and respond to my text or private message. She did not mention anything about going anywhere or going off the grid. Obviously something has come up and she'll reach out eventually.

    Take care and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmart  [View Original Post]
    I sent several DM to Jenna over the last 2-3 weeks, I have not received any response either.

  14. #15392

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Jenna on this site a few days ago but still haven't heard back. Does she currently have a gatekeeper that I'm not aware of?

    Last time I saw her was over a year ago so would definitely like to reconnect with her as well.
    I sent several DM to Jenna over the last 2-3 weeks, I have not received any response either.

  15. #15391

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I met Jenna a few years back (2022 I wrote a report back then) I had an amazing time with her back then. Back in May 2024 I tried to reconnect with her but her "gatekeeper" never put through my messages (I guess a low-level form of cock-blocking in my world). But now that she's with someone else who is managing her account here on this sight, it was a breeze. I contacted her a few weeks before I was arriving. When I arrived in Orlando we set up a date and time. A short Uber ride to her residence and the fun began. She's a little bit thicker than when I first met her. But I honestly think she looks better with the added weight. Definitely not a click watcher. And definitely was appreciative that I didn't "give up" trying to reconnect.

    No timing on when I'll be back to Orlando. But you can be sure she is my first call when the trip is booked.

    Take care and stay safe out there.
    The little bit of extra weight does look really good on her. And such a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape