Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15360

    Sophia UTR

    Finally, I got to meet Sophia yesterday at her safe in-call location. Big thanks to Orlo for the digits. We scheduled the meeting a few days ago and she was in touch throughout the time. Her communication was great, and she responded almost immediately. Before the visit, I requested an outfit with which she complied. As has been said before, she has a great sexy body. Once I am inside, the fun began. All the usual menu with passionate love making. I will be back for more.

  2. #15359

    Utr maya

    Big thanks to DonkCament for the digits.

    Coms were very good and was able to see her for same day at her incall. She has great spinner body and is young and tight. She said she was 22 yo and I could see that. Won't bore anyone with details but would recommend. The only con is when you first visit it does seem kinda sketchy because her place is on top of a garage. Like someone else posted I'd say to visit first in the day to get a layout of the land.

    Reach out to DonkCament for her digits.

    Stay safe,

    Munchi.

  3. #15358

    Jhenae

    I had the pleasure to meet Jhenae today. She is petite with big natural tatas. She knows how to ride, one of the best cowgirl experience that loved having her huge jugs right on my face to play with. She makes me explode in no time. I do recommend her. I had a delicious session. I will repeat no doubt about it.

  4. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowey  [View Original Post]
    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!
    Can you share her contacts, please?

  5. #15356

    Last minute fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowey  [View Original Post]
    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!
    Thank you for the review I really appreciate it and I'm glad that we were able to catch each other even though it was last minute. XOXO.

  6. #15355

    Maya

    I saw Maya thanks DonkCament and had a good time. My only recommendation would be to try to see her the first time when the sun is still out. It was hard to find her place in the dark and it's a bit creepy. If she wasn't so far from me, I'd probably see her often, though.

  7. #15354

    Alex Lynn

    Met with her. Easy comms. She was adorable, petite in lingerie. Huge fan. Had a great time! Will recommend!

  8. #15353

    Sofia

    My first visit with Sofia was great. It was beyond my expectations. She is gorgeous so if you wants a girl with banging pornstar body that makes you sweat then not look further. Not much to add into details that haven't discussed before. Definitely she is in my list from now on. Like said before, forget the shady list on the search sites. No bait and switch here.

  9. #15352

    Searching for a dedicated provider

    Hello everyone,

    I'm a long time lurker here. First started mongering with BO back in 2016. I'm honestly now just looking for a provider that can provide L2 services, and if possible, is near perhaps the Maitland area or UCF area, but any location / information will help!

    If anyone would be willing to share a UTR with me? No specifics other than clean, discrete, and a good time with L2.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #15351

    True GFE experience with Veronica

    I haven't posted in quite but I have to say I was able to see Veronica again after some time. It made me wonder why I am not out more often. This girl is so sensual and seems to enjoy every moment. Amazing looks, body and she really knows how to please. Cheers!

  11. #15350

    Veronica ATF

    Had another visit with Veronica where she cemented herself as my ATF. Not much more to add that hasn't been said already but while she is on the higher end of the price scale, she is totally worth it. I never regret a session with her, and her GFE is unmatched.

    Run don't walk to see her.

  12. #15349
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Forget the shady list. I had another great time with JG, I do not remember how many years I have been seeing her but always is like the the first date. Delicious Butt that I love to eat over and over.
    It's always nice seeing you, we really do enjoy ourselves.

    JerseyGirl.

  13. #15348

    Kaityx

    Finally met Kaityx for the first time. She was a delight. She made me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. Would definitely recommend. I am one of her many fans.

  14. #15347

    Visiting

    Hello everyone, will be visiting the area and was curious a.

    If anyone would be willing to share a UTR with me? Looking for young slim, greek a plus.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #15346

    JG Above the Rest

    Forget the shady list. I had another great time with JG, I do not remember how many years I have been seeing her but always is like the the first date. Delicious Butt that I love to eat over and over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape