Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 17688
-
02-18-25 16:50 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 92Face looks a little rough, but then again, I'm not beauty king so I can't judge.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
I might give her a whirl this weekend.
-
02-18-25 00:33 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 296Info
She seems real. Would you recommend?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182791750
-
02-17-25 15:07 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 84Appreciate the info. Her ad mentions just massage but I believe there's more on the menu.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:04 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 96https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182434014
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
This one is in Fairview.
-
02-16-25 18:18 #15329Regular Member

Posts: 20Need some advice
Need a recommendation please.
I will be spending a week in your fine city this week and am looking for a provider that is petite to athletic build that doesn't shave below? Maybe alittle weird to most but I love a natural woman! Thank you in advance!
-
02-16-25 10:39 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 150Awesome post. You just made someone's experience better. Easier to move on to someone who's safe.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 10:30 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 103Avoid
I don't know if this is one you are talking about as there are several kenzies. This one is a ghoster schedule then crickets. On another web site review she has a pimp or bf that will rob you. Be careful.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182742094
-
02-16-25 10:16 #15326Senior Member

Posts: 150Passion is a nice lady. Very attractive. From my experience, she doesn't schedule. I tried to schedule something via text and would never hear a response. Finally I texted that I'm interested if she is. She finally responded. Beautiful lady.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 23:59 #15325Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw her a month or so ago. Kind of shy, nice girl though. Tastes great, not a kisser, really slim and lithe with a great ass. $200 hh. No BB at all.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:13 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 80Yes. There is a picture of her pitbull.
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 15:54 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 74Kenzie
Anyone seen Kenzie? She posts often and has reviews but never seen her mentioned here, anybody with insight would be awesome thanks.
-
02-15-25 10:40 #15322Senior Member

Posts: 92Cam
Anyone took a chance with this one yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182677136
-
02-14-25 16:51 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 92IL side
Any good ladies on the IL side lately? Seems everything is in the city or farther west / north than I'd prefer.
Belleville used to have a few but they don't seem to advertise much anymore.
-
02-14-25 10:57 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 84Passion
Appreciate it. Is this the correct Passion?
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...446/3147039250
-
02-13-25 21:29 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone see this one?











Reply With Quote




