Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 12758
-
02-15-25 19:41 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 239Kissimmee Girl
Anyone have any info on this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...s/352514801060
-
02-15-25 18:33 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 225Tink
Jas anyone seen this provider in Kissimmee.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182702845
-
02-14-25 01:24 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 137Bad mongers make tough times
Paying 500 for an addict, single mother is why we are in this predicament. Thanks for the post.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 20:28 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 1172I have seen her post on the seeking and could tell she was an escort. She's probably charging 500 on seeking and I'm sure guys are paying.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-10dd5eb760db
-
02-12-25 18:19 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 137Bambii
Yeah, she's real. A tad expensive, but is worth it from time to time.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 16:06 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 64Bambii
Anyone see her? She's on the east side and seems to be posting a lot.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182545500
-
02-12-25 08:39 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 77Altamonte PD is also running stings at various hotels on Wymore and Douglas. They're posing as both providers and us. Use caution if going anywhere near there.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 07:40 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 634Hilton Garden inn sting
Beware of this hotel in Orange county, one of my regulars got busted this past weekend. Not exactly sure which exact gardens inn but def orange county.
-
02-07-25 13:30 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 64East Side
Anyone see this one? Trying to find some good action on the east side.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182347941
-
02-01-25 01:45 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 456Kissimmee
There's places along 192 in Kissimmee under $80. I don't know if anyplace that's hourly in that area.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 10:19 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 575Look MotelX, the best option but I do not know if there is a location nearby St Cloud.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 06:43 #11997Regular Member

Posts: 17I tried searching for her by name and by the number listed on the ad and didn't get an results. Would you mind linking or giving an example of a previous review?
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple of weeks ago, didn't have any issues but I could see her acting out. I picked her up and we drove to a spot for some action. Had trouble finding a location (due to my poor pre planning) and she was rather patient all things considered. That said I did over pay, paid for an hour (Was able to talk her down from her original quote, think I paid 150 for an hour.) She felt great, but was pretty boring and laid like a starfish. Didn't use up the hour as we couldn't find a room.
While we didn't hit it off personality wise I didn't have any red flags come up. Had considered repeating but holding off until I get more reviews about her.
-
01-16-25 13:31 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks brothers, I read you loud and clear.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 17:30 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 1670A no go
Horrible time, complete waste.
Total ripoff artist, just makes no effort after you pay.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 16:32 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 1126Of you want to rosk getting ripped off, robbed or have a sub par session then you've been warned.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




