The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11993

  2. #11992
    Is everyone still a no go on this one? Her pics in her new ads make her look oh so good! How bad was she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...d/918226245318

  3. #11991

    Room prices in St Cloud, Narcoossee or Kissimmee

    Hello excelsior community. I am about to pull the trigger and if this turn good I will report but I am in need of a cheap room to meet near the area of St Cloud, Narcoossee ideally and if nothing, Orlando and or Kissimmee as last resource. Do you know any room that does not ad too much money to the equation?

    Thanks a lot.

  4. #11990

    Link doesn't work but I've comm w / her before

    She gave me red flags and I've posted about her. Found her info online via snap and found Fb. She's married to a some black thug? Idk maybe he's been locked up? Or he just got out not sure. Who's the 192 knights inn gang? Is that Tatti? She use have customers robbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I've had a dream about this one for a while, tbh some of my favorite dreams. Pretty rican with nice tits and a soft little phat azz. She is down for just about anything think Nina, for me she has the same enthusiasm and willingness to please like Persian Kitty & Skyy. With that said my hopes are besides having a nice dream of her that she gets help from her candy demons. We've spoken about it many times to the point she even shed some tears, so she wants to do better but I'm not from that world so besides words of encouragement I'm lost.

    I believe she is a genuinely good person that's been through some shitty situations, nevertheless she runs with the typical knights inn crew so proceed with caution. Her communications are not the best as she needs to be on Wi-Fi to connect. The donations for our dreams were very reasonable as we had a nice vibe so YMMV. Honestly if circumstances were different I could see someone trying to wifey her, that's how cool she is. Everything you need to know is here, no need to inbox. Highly Recommended!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6896890222

  5. #11989

    Catfished

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Don't recommend. It's mostly catfish Latinas with fake pic. There might be a cute one here and there but my experience just been catfish.
    Latinas advertisements are always catfish.

    Altamonte Curry ford Airport International everything.

    Always get a verification photo.

  6. #11988
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a bunch of sexy Latina's on list crawler with a Curry Ford Rd location. Anyone here visited any of them? I'm skeptical how legit that are. It's tempting cause I live in the area!
    Don't recommend. It's mostly catfish Latinas with fake pic. There might be a cute one here and there but my experience just been catfish.

  7. #11987

    When that start

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    I saw carol about a year ago. She gave an enthusiastic CBJ, didn't allow anal play, but will let you pound it! Now that was a year ago and she was seeing black men. No she doesn't see black men. So take my experience with a grain of salt.
    I maybe wrong but I could of sworn I saw this chick like 8 months ago and I'm black so when no black men start.

  8. #11986

    Latina's?

    I have noticed a bunch of sexy Latina's on list crawler with a Curry Ford Rd location. Anyone here visited any of them? I'm skeptical how legit that are. It's tempting cause I live in the area!

  9. #11985

    Carol

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I was in a mood for some titfucking and contacted again Carol. I have seen Carol a lot of times in the past and it is always fun to stop by. My only issue is that she is always in Kissimmee and it is a long drive for me. Always a good time with her.

    Carol 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181069803

    She has another whose name also is Carol. I don't know if it is her or someone different. This one told me that she does greek for $ upcharge. I am planning to go for the isles salad soon. Has anyone seen that other Carol? If not, I TOFTT and report. The last 2 pics are Carol 2.

    Carol 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181068517
    I saw carol about a year ago. She gave an enthusiastic CBJ, didn't allow anal play, but will let you pound it! Now that was a year ago and she was seeing black men. No she doesn't see black men. So take my experience with a grain of salt.

  10. #11984

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rager11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her when she was on 192. The body was 10/10 like stripper built. Unfortunately she's a brown paper bag over the face type. She answered the door with that white stuff over her face but I was committed and BBFS (but no cream pie if that's your thing) was available. Head was meh. The body was Amazing and pussy was super wet and tight af. Also don't take the 1st rate she gives you. But I didn't get vibes that she was a typical 192 knights inn girl. She said she was from Memphis. Not much for talking but I felt safe. This was a couple of months ago BTW.
    Don't do it! She has bad reviews all over this forum.

  11. #11983
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I was in a mood for some titfucking and contacted again Carol. I have seen Carol a lot of times in the past and it is always fun to stop by. My only issue is that she is always in Kissimmee and it is a long drive for me. Always a good time with her.

    Carol 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181069803

    She has another whose name also is Carol. I don't know if it is her or someone different. This one told me that she does greek for $ upcharge. I am planning to go for the isles salad soon. Has anyone seen that other Carol? If not, I TOFTT and report. The last 2 pics are Carol 2.

    Carol 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181068517
    Both of the accounts are hers. But I've only contacted her from the original one.

  12. #11982

    Carol

    I was in a mood for some titfucking and contacted again Carol. I have seen Carol a lot of times in the past and it is always fun to stop by. My only issue is that she is always in Kissimmee and it is a long drive for me. Always a good time with her.

    Carol 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181069803

    She has another whose name also is Carol. I don't know if it is her or someone different. This one told me that she does greek for $ upcharge. I am planning to go for the isles salad soon. Has anyone seen that other Carol? If not, I TOFTT and report. The last 2 pics are Carol 2.

    Carol 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181068517
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carol1.jpg‎   colombiana1.jpg‎   colombiana2.jpg‎   colombiana3.jpg‎   carol2.1.jpg‎  

    carol2.2.jpg‎  

  13. #11981

    Avoid she's bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rager11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her when she was on 192. The body was 10/10 like stripper built. Unfortunately she's a brown paper bag over the face type. She answered the door with that white stuff over her face but I was committed and BBFS (but no cream pie if that's your thing) was available. Head was meh. The body was Amazing and pussy was super wet and tight af. Also don't take the 1st rate she gives you. But I didn't get vibes that she was a typical 192 knights inn girl. She said she was from Memphis. Not much for talking but I felt safe. This was a couple of months ago BTW.
    I saw her once for a car visit and although the visit went ok she called me about 15 min after I left and said I stole money and weed from her. She said she left it in my car and I stole it she went super ghetto on me threatening to shoot me etc. I dunno if crazy or trying to run a scam on me or what but yeah that's the kind of headache I don't need in this game.

  14. #11980
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwlOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hired this girl in the past? She doesn't list a name, so I couldn't search for her in the forums.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/821782075677
    This one has a pimp and is bold. The second someone gets a beat on him he is toast.

  15. #11979

    Chyna

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwlOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hired this girl in the past? She doesn't list a name, so I couldn't search for her in the forums.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/821782075677
    A known thief don't do it. She has a bad reputation in the Daytona board and probably why she is in Orlando. Older than pics don't be fooled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape