Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6112
    [QUOTE=PoolPlayInTool;7196648]https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab


    See post 1938.

    Katie.

    "Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time. ". ".

    ----------
    Another review from last year:


    Saw her for 300 ppm and got bbfscip, no cim. Lackluster GFE, borderline dead fish. Skin tasted salty. I also hate daty with big girls because there's so much blubber you have to fight through to get to the prize. She doesn't like MSOG, I had to convince her to go two rounds. Upside is that she's very tight in the best ways possible. Awkward personality and business as usual attitude. Kept running in and out of the bathroom, singing to herself with the door closed. Kicked her out after 45 minutes.

    Overall didn't enjoy my experience. YMMV with this one, but definitely not worth more than 200. Her current size is like purple hair Jenn from Windsor Locks. Too big for my liking.

  2. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?
    Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.

  3. #6110

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Does that skip ad say 3 oo half hour? What did she ask for through SA?

  4. #6109

    Kat from Enfield

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?

  5. #6108

    Kayla is now on skip


  6. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?
    Yes I have a few times. You can get her down from that much for sure.

  7. #6106

    Anyone meet her?

    Curious if anyone has met her before? Member since 2021 so I'm thinking someone must have. Would love to hear how she is:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-a8789998e9dd

  8. #6105
    Which girl are you talking about? @poolplayintool

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc

  9. #6104
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?

  10. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88
    There are quite a few of them, they are delusional.

  11. #6102
    [QUOTE=Chudakkad;7195649] Which girl are you talking about ?

  12. #6101
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88

  13. #6100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.
    Contacted me with the same figure, at least she is consistent. Getting pro vibes.

  14. #6099
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc


    Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.

  15. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.

    Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.
    She probably changed the photos she is using because she knew I reversed searched them. Most of the time you won't get any hits with reverse search on social media sites however as was the case here I did.

    I can't see her profile because I blocked her when I thought she was not real. I asked seeking to reverse that but no reply back.

    I always reverse search for the obvious reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape