Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13129

    A stroll off the strip

    In your fair city for work from Chicago and decided on a little play. Had a taste for some asian cuisine. After checking some reviews here decided to head over to Aqua mostly because it's just a short walk from where I'm staying. Quiet little strip mall. I like that you can walk inside the outside door instead of ringing the bell outside and waiting like a perv.

    Greeted by a cutie with a rack. Saw a review on Jessica who apparently has some big knockers and asked her if she was Jessica. She said Jessica went on some errand. She's Apple. That rack looked delicious so no problem lets do this. Sexy face on her too. Maybe 5 ft. Not skinny not thick. $100 door fee and we went to the room. Got right down to business. Full service with BBJ she says $260. I only had $220 and she accepted. So that's $320 total which is expensive by chicago standards but whatever.

    She takes off her top and those boobs are wonderful. Nice big nips too. They look natural to me. Felt natural too. Easily D. Licked the nips a bit before she coated me in alcohol and started sucking jr nice and wet. Made some good eye contact. Did some licking and running her lips all over the shaft. Put my hand on the back of her head and pumped it to the back of her throat with her gagging a bit but no objections. Cover went on and had her at the edge of the table while I'm standing. She looked so good with her knees to her chest. Complained a bit at first that I was going to hard. Told me "soft baby, soft". Then I climbed up on the table and told her to lick my nipples while I pounded her in mish. Had to stop a couple times to keep from blowing my load. Finally just went to town on her pounding and the table making sounds. Wonder if the guys in the tattoo parlor next door can hear LOL. Finally blew in the bag with her panting and calling me super man. Wish I had done a few other positions with her but I was just in the mood to crush it out.

    Would definitely repeat next time I'm in town. If this little sex pot was in chicago I'd be broke.

  2. #13128

    Coming to vegas mid March

    Looking for some cou sel--I don't do FS, but Love to have a girl try on an I.

    Outfit--I bring a schoolgirl outfit or uniform to have a little fantasy play--I also like Watersports, and.

    But that is not a requesite-I know there will be massive turnover b / and now and March 22--my question is to get counsel on which locations may have ladies who are most amenable to some roleplay? Also, best times ro go--I prefer the AM to get "fresh" ladies.

    THANKS.

    Richard.

  3. #13127

    Mermaid spa

    Mimi is sexy 10/10 for looks. 8/10 for body and 8/10 for service. A bit skinny for me but very attractive. Everything natural on her definitely worth seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WienerSchnitze  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to Mimi, my god this girl is an absolute stunner, couldn't be more than 22, wearing a sexy dress, long hair pass the shoulders, about 5'8, toned body, silky smooth skin, small A cup tits (definitely works out at the gym). You can see the outlines on her abs. I'm foaming at the mouth and asked Mimi to take me to the room. In the room we started off LFK / DFK I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough, our clothes flew all over the place and Mimi put her hair up and pushed me against the wall and got on her knees for a slow sensual BBJ, I could had spilled my load right there, but I'm a 1 pop guy.

    I laid her down and feast on her pussy like an all you can eat buffet! Man you can definitely tell when that bald pussy is young, That shit just hits different if you know what I mean! The way she squirms and moans really got me fired up. I took out my. 001 jap condom strapped up and entered her in Mish going slow, then picking up the pace with her legs on my shoulders and me leaning in. Hot damn she's getting creamy, Shortly after I took her in DS and man that ass on her is nice and firm. I'm starting to get tired and ask her to get on top for CG till the bag is filled.

  4. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulyD  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face. Lovely hair. Attractive lady. Chloe offered the total package. She comes in wearing a tight mini dress. Showed off a nice bubbly ass and the most delicious nipples. Massage was soft but very properly placed. Messed around a bit in some 69. Both of us didn't hold back diving in. For sure she loved seeing me squirm while she was giving some head too. Had to do some breathing control so I wouldn't be done so quickly. Finished the session with a nice view of her bubbly ass. Had to cover her mouth a bit when I was going at it in doggy. Was a good night to let all that stress out. Chloe rep'd GG spa well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoat4  [View Original Post]
    Chloe one of those? The suckin to squirm sounds good. FJ? Whatcha donate at GG?
    For that chick from GG, close to a Benjamin and a half.

    That got me the whole enchilada. Girl was so open to a lot. Gave me no shit and the service was flawless. YMMV.

  5. #13125

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've walked out and declined if the girl wasn't up to my standards. I don't give every girl a glowing review but I also probably get better service cause I know the mamasan and stick to the same spots.
    Agreed. I've walked out after seeing the lineup and if they do not interest me. More people need to do the same. I tend to stick with one or two spots that I know will treat you right.

  6. #13124
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    So go get ripped off and report it! LOL.

    I tend to agree though. Hard to trust a lot of the reviews on here lately.
    Personally, I've walked out and declined if the girl wasn't up to my standards. I don't give every girl a glowing review but I also probably get better service cause I know the mamasan and stick to the same spots.

  7. #13123

    NN spa Kiki

    Kiki is very good, just had her a few days ago. Good service and very friendly. BBBJ, rimming and table shower with massage. Another girl named Sugar is also there, sliver hair looks very sexy as well. I'm trying her next LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Went to NN spa yesterday & got KiKi. Just a little bit taller than 5 ft. Big 34 C cups tits. Pretty face. Young.

    She was passionate. She washed me very clean. After a quick massage, we kissed for 2 minutes. I liked eating her pussy. She liked eating my ass & sucking my pole (BBBJ). Covered up. She started riding me in Asian cow girl & finished in missionary. She played her best game.

  8. #13122

    No doubt

    This MP forum / thread has been infested with shills and fakes over the last year or two. The nonsense drowns out the reliable information.

    Luckily, the other LV forums on USASG are still full of good information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how there's never not 1 rip off report from anyone with less then 20 posts I must be missing out!

  9. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how there's never not 1 rip off report from anyone with less then 20 posts I must be missing out!
    So go get ripped off and report it! LOL.

    I tend to agree though. Hard to trust a lot of the reviews on here lately.

  10. #13120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    It's

    Amazing how there's never not 1 rip off report from anyone with less then 20 posts I must be missing out!

  11. #13119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    Garden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Seen it mentioned a few times but can't find any location details.

    Anyone got a cross street on this one or a link??
    Is located on Spring Mountain Rd, east of Lindell Road.

  12. #13118

    Searching

    Long time monger moved from another state. I'm a sucker for ass. Who has the best out there?

    Thanks.

  13. #13117

    Sucker for naturals Flamingo Rose Spa

    I showed up and the first girl I saw was Emily a short girl Hiding a nice suprised underneath her black dress.

    She has a pretty decent body but Of course the main course of this mean are her natural Tits and amazing reactive nipples. She stripped the dress and pulled out them Heavy but soft tits out for some motterboating.

    She gave me a nice BBBJ where she took it Deep but also pulled the head out and gave the head of my cock some nice attention. Held those nice tits while she's on the side sucking my dick.

    After I had her lay down Missionary Pounded her and she made some good sounds. Flipped her around for Doggy she had a decent ass nothing to crazy but that asshole was calling my name so I put my thumb in it which she seemed like she liked it.

    That was enough to get me to speed up finish UP there hitting it from back. Payed the Tips got some water and bounced.

  14. #13116

    Natural melons

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDoHoe  [View Original Post]
    This girl Apple had titties and ass for days. She was so hot she took me to the shower room first. We both undressed and I made out with her for a while. Grabbing on her tits and ass it was so sexy.

    Back in the room we got down to pound town. Dropped 2 bills on the table. We made out some more before she put a pill on the floor and got on her knees. She took my 7 inches in her mouth and it sucked me and took all the pre come out. This girl can Polish a knob. I bent over the table and spread her cheeks. I wrapped up Junior and I plowed her. Man my balls made a great clapping sounds as I pounded her ass. I pulled out told her to get back on her knees and took my load all over her face. This girl is so much fun.
    Are they natural Melons?

    Natural Melons and a facial I might have to stop by.

  15. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas  [View Original Post]
    So yeah A+ Spa on West Tropicana Ave.

    Nora had a great Asian body. Nice firm tits and a handful of ass.

    She starts by taking me to the back. Very good soft-ish massage. Like she was so on point on where to rub, that there wasn't too much deep tissue involved. Work smarter not harder right? Massage went from the neck all the way down my back, to my ass, to my legs, and with great rhythm. Her hand job work was also superb after the flip. We agree on full service and she goes down on me some more. I had a handful of titties while I watched her suck me off. After, she climbed on top in reverse and I got a great view from behind. Great view and she knows how to ride and pound it.
    Had both Nora and this other one going by Naomi at A+. Naomi had a bit more oomph but they were both good. Naomi finessed more dough out of me though. Took a smoke break with Naomi which was cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape