Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 16009
-
02-16-25 20:22 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 269A stroll off the strip
In your fair city for work from Chicago and decided on a little play. Had a taste for some asian cuisine. After checking some reviews here decided to head over to Aqua mostly because it's just a short walk from where I'm staying. Quiet little strip mall. I like that you can walk inside the outside door instead of ringing the bell outside and waiting like a perv.
Greeted by a cutie with a rack. Saw a review on Jessica who apparently has some big knockers and asked her if she was Jessica. She said Jessica went on some errand. She's Apple. That rack looked delicious so no problem lets do this. Sexy face on her too. Maybe 5 ft. Not skinny not thick. $100 door fee and we went to the room. Got right down to business. Full service with BBJ she says $260. I only had $220 and she accepted. So that's $320 total which is expensive by chicago standards but whatever.
She takes off her top and those boobs are wonderful. Nice big nips too. They look natural to me. Felt natural too. Easily D. Licked the nips a bit before she coated me in alcohol and started sucking jr nice and wet. Made some good eye contact. Did some licking and running her lips all over the shaft. Put my hand on the back of her head and pumped it to the back of her throat with her gagging a bit but no objections. Cover went on and had her at the edge of the table while I'm standing. She looked so good with her knees to her chest. Complained a bit at first that I was going to hard. Told me "soft baby, soft". Then I climbed up on the table and told her to lick my nipples while I pounded her in mish. Had to stop a couple times to keep from blowing my load. Finally just went to town on her pounding and the table making sounds. Wonder if the guys in the tattoo parlor next door can hear LOL. Finally blew in the bag with her panting and calling me super man. Wish I had done a few other positions with her but I was just in the mood to crush it out.
Would definitely repeat next time I'm in town. If this little sex pot was in chicago I'd be broke.
-
02-16-25 16:12 #13128Regular Member

Posts: 21Coming to vegas mid March
Looking for some cou sel--I don't do FS, but Love to have a girl try on an I.
Outfit--I bring a schoolgirl outfit or uniform to have a little fantasy play--I also like Watersports, and.
But that is not a requesite-I know there will be massive turnover b / and now and March 22--my question is to get counsel on which locations may have ladies who are most amenable to some roleplay? Also, best times ro go--I prefer the AM to get "fresh" ladies.
THANKS.
Richard.
-
02-15-25 14:02 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 140Mermaid spa
Mimi is sexy 10/10 for looks. 8/10 for body and 8/10 for service. A bit skinny for me but very attractive. Everything natural on her definitely worth seeing her.
Originally Posted by WienerSchnitze
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 17:38 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 34
Originally Posted by PaulyD
[View Original Post]
For that chick from GG, close to a Benjamin and a half.
Originally Posted by MotorBoat4
[View Original Post]
That got me the whole enchilada. Girl was so open to a lot. Gave me no shit and the service was flawless. YMMV.
-
02-14-25 17:18 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 52Agreed
Agreed. I've walked out after seeing the lineup and if they do not interest me. More people need to do the same. I tend to stick with one or two spots that I know will treat you right.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 16:35 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 178Personally, I've walked out and declined if the girl wasn't up to my standards. I don't give every girl a glowing review but I also probably get better service cause I know the mamasan and stick to the same spots.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:55 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa Kiki
Kiki is very good, just had her a few days ago. Good service and very friendly. BBBJ, rimming and table shower with massage. Another girl named Sugar is also there, sliver hair looks very sexy as well. I'm trying her next LOL.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 12:35 #13122Banned Member

Posts: 521No doubt
This MP forum / thread has been infested with shills and fakes over the last year or two. The nonsense drowns out the reliable information.
Luckily, the other LV forums on USASG are still full of good information.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:32 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 3424So go get ripped off and report it! LOL.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
I tend to agree though. Hard to trust a lot of the reviews on here lately.
-
02-14-25 06:17 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 2991It's
Amazing how there's never not 1 rip off report from anyone with less then 20 posts I must be missing out!
-
02-14-25 05:57 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 504Garden Spa
Is located on Spring Mountain Rd, east of Lindell Road.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 02:01 #13118Regular Member

Posts: 7Searching
Long time monger moved from another state. I'm a sucker for ass. Who has the best out there?
Thanks.
-
02-14-25 00:45 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 41Sucker for naturals Flamingo Rose Spa
I showed up and the first girl I saw was Emily a short girl Hiding a nice suprised underneath her black dress.
She has a pretty decent body but Of course the main course of this mean are her natural Tits and amazing reactive nipples. She stripped the dress and pulled out them Heavy but soft tits out for some motterboating.
She gave me a nice BBBJ where she took it Deep but also pulled the head out and gave the head of my cock some nice attention. Held those nice tits while she's on the side sucking my dick.
After I had her lay down Missionary Pounded her and she made some good sounds. Flipped her around for Doggy she had a decent ass nothing to crazy but that asshole was calling my name so I put my thumb in it which she seemed like she liked it.
That was enough to get me to speed up finish UP there hitting it from back. Payed the Tips got some water and bounced.
-
02-14-25 00:43 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 41Natural melons
Are they natural Melons?
Originally Posted by BillDoHoe
[View Original Post]
Natural Melons and a facial I might have to stop by.
-
02-13-25 23:57 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 75Had both Nora and this other one going by Naomi at A+. Naomi had a bit more oomph but they were both good. Naomi finessed more dough out of me though. Took a smoke break with Naomi which was cool.
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




