Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 37319
-
02-18-25 01:16 #34004Senior Member

Posts: 371Damage? And dear God the waist to hip ratio on the second one LOL. Hot Latinas are top shelf for me, but I've had so few good ones lately.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 00:22 #34003Senior Member

Posts: 105Relatively new here as well but experienced in the game. First use a burner phone or one of the text apps. On spotting fakes if it seems to good to be true it probably is. Look for grammatical errors and weird phrases. Location is another if the ask where are you located tell them California or something guaranteed they say they are there. If in ad it says location USA it's probably fake. And most importantly never ever never do deposits for anybody on STG. Read the forum and remember YMMV meaning just because somebody had a good meet you may not get same experiences. Keep head on swivel and if it doesn't feel right leave, think with your head not your D. You can always try again. Be safe and Smart. Goodluck and report back.
Originally Posted by Bc2508
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 20:30 #34002Regular Member

Posts: 23First Post
Thanks for having me here gents. I'm happy to be apart of this fine group.
I have had some experience on STG. More so years back. Having trouble finding legitimate sources. Any tips on how to protect my identity or things to look out for that may tip off a fake would be appreciated.
I enjoy reading all of your experiences and look forward to perfecting the craft.
Stay safe.
-
02-17-25 20:17 #34001Senior Member

Posts: 270Latinas Available
Here's two regulars with good records. Everything covered good service:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182782907
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/182783213
-
02-17-25 11:36 #34000Senior Member

Posts: 337Business
A price is a price but yeah no.
Lei ha fotterà/ intratterrà un pappone e una donna ho credo.
A hoe and her handler of course f ck for less.
https://i.ibb.co/sd4Yc6rV/Screenshot...217-112644.png
https://i.ibb.co/1tSrJTWp/download-24.png
-
02-17-25 11:35 #33999Senior Member

Posts: 425I've seen her once, she is very hard to get to. She'll follow up real quick and when its time to head her way she goes silent, I have no idea why.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
When I did see her it was a fine visit. She had a girl friend handle all her appointments who I met when I walked in the house. The house does have a ring camera I know that freaks a lot of people out.
We had negotiated. 60 for CBJ which she was ok at, not SW Bee level but got the job done. No drama at all, looks exactly like her pics, has a pretty great set of tits.
-
02-17-25 08:53 #33998Senior Member

Posts: 142She posts in Danville
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danvi...t/916414922197
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
She has no good reviews.
-
02-17-25 06:41 #33997Senior Member

Posts: 481Velvet
Has anyone dreamed about this one? She seems to be difficult to get a hold of and bailed twice on a next day appointment. DM: s are ok. Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/196789567797
-
02-16-25 08:44 #33996Senior Member

Posts: 133Had that happen several times. LOL. I'm still here.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 22:49 #33995Senior Member

Posts: 111Quick response and in Henrico
I won't see anyone in Henrico unless they do a car date first because of too many stings. She will not do outcall or cardate so not a chance I'm willing to take. She looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 17:25 #33994Senior Member

Posts: 142Fake
I think she is fake from Danville, va.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 15:33 #33993Senior Member

Posts: 767Ain't no -ist
But I saw a couple of post in non English, I can use chatGPT, but it is annoying, are non English posts allowed?
-
02-15-25 14:41 #33992Senior Member

Posts: 61Be safe out there
Just wanted to share this cause it amused me a bit. I'm not even sure which girl triggered it because I reach out to a lot via this textfree number.
-
02-15-25 11:50 #33991Senior Member

Posts: 337Mi piace avere a che fare con false, proprio come mi piace godere un vino.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqBDrTPY/Screen...215-114644.png
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
Al contrario preferirei/ esso si verifica non è il caso.
https://i.postimg.cc/3RhCd7nc/Screen...215-114747.png
-
02-15-25 10:53 #33990Senior Member

Posts: 2087
Anybody tried this one out yet? I can't find much info online.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182673978










Reply With Quote





