Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 976 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11828
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/akshayamuse

    This one has potential. 1 hr with HJ only is 600. Seems reasonable. LOL.
    6 hundo for a HJ and a nose that can double as a bottle opener? LOL is right!!

  2. #11827

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Did you find any more about her services? I sent her a text, waiting for a response. Would like to know if BBFS and Greek are on the table before I hit her up again? I don't want her drunk as fuck though. LOL.
    I spoke to her. She is a strange girl but aren't they all. She told me she offers Greek but doesn't really enjoy it. She wanted an extra donation. I like her look but not in to her if she parties as hard as has been eluded to.

  3. #11826
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Shaya

    https://tryst.link/escort/akshayamuse

    This one has potential. 1 hr with HJ only is 600. Seems reasonable. LOL.

  4. #11825
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...m/265546032759

    Found this little fox and have her a shot. Definitely appears to be into substance abuse and couldn't deliver on our first meet, second attempt made same outcome no FS, no Greek, not much on the menu but an incomplete mediocre BBBJ and ex bf / pimp or who knows texting threatening messages for 2 days after. Wouldn't bother she's ok and does have a sexy ass but ad says she offers services she doesn't overall unpleasant wasted cash.

  5. #11824

    Review tasty Tasha

    Long time lurker figured I better contribute as well. Tasha as she goes by is definitely a time wasted, I've seen her twice since the first time "something came up" and she had to quickly leave. Second time was supposed to be discounted to make up and even tho I know better my little head won out and got us the same but this time with ex bf texting all sorts of threats afterwards and the following day. Definitely uses needles but she is cute and has a nice ass, no Greek, no FS, the BBBJ was mediocre at best. https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...m/265546032759.

  6. #11823

    Looks Familiar. Let's Get Juicy

    I know I've seen this one posting before but I've never personally seen her. Any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/637901899273

  7. #11822

    Sammy

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammysweetness-1

    Any intel on Sammy. Other than a couple of ads, not much out there. TIA.

  8. #11821
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Did you find any more about her services? I sent her a text, waiting for a response. Would like to know if BBFS and Greek are on the table before I hit her up again? I don't want her drunk as fuck though. LOL.
    I stopped by her apartment. Saw her black handler leave and wait outside. Went in anyway. Personally I think she is pretty messed up. Lost a lot of weight. Pretty sure she partys hard. Legs marked up pretty bad. My big head won out. Passed. To each his own. She does offer Greek.

    That's why I went to see her.

  9. #11820
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I let him know on the 12th that she is advertising a lingerie massage, not FS.
    I've been communicating with her an extra $100 for nude and doesn't like to be touched. This is a definite pass!!

  10. #11819
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can you give some details on the menu? BBBJ? DATY? ECT. Is she in a hotel or private res?
    Did you find any more about her services? I sent her a text, waiting for a response. Would like to know if BBFS and Greek are on the table before I hit her up again? I don't want her drunk as fuck though. LOL.

  11. #11818

    Another one

    This is another one all about driving people to OF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pepperreign

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    This is an example of one driving her OF site with no intention of ever meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luciababyxox

  12. #11817
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Tommie Lynn

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondebabytommie

    I searched Tommie, one hit from 2020. Anyone see this woman?

  13. #11816
    Any info on this one? Seems like I've seen some of the pics before. May be a name change but I just can't place it.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...3.htm?cat=6209

  14. #11815
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Ad says "Must have payment up front". That's a strike. It appears to me that the only purpose of the ad is to drive traffic to her various social media. If she gets some suckers to pay in advance that's a bonus for her. Her social media is strange.
    This is an example of one driving her OF site with no intention of ever meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luciababyxox

  15. #11814
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Ad says "Must have payment up front". That's a strike. It appears to me that the only purpose of the ad is to drive traffic to her various social media. If she gets some suckers to pay in advance that's a bonus for her. Her social media is strange.
    I let him know on the 12th that she is advertising a lingerie massage, not FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape