Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4955

    Newbie from Chapel Hill -- Has anyone had any success?


  2. #4954

    Sugar daddy meet is best of a bad lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1986  [View Original Post]
    I got suspended on seeking while trying to renew my membership and I don't know why.

    Would like to know if there's any other options beside seeking.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/

  3. #4953

    Other options

    I got suspended on seeking while trying to renew my membership and I don't know why.

    Would like to know if there's any other options beside seeking.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  4. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by BullSweaty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel?

    Member since 2016 figured someone would.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4a0509a110f3
    Been talking to her. Planning to meet for lunch or dinner. Will report back.

  5. #4951

    YoungAndFun2024

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1986  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a member any more and don't want to buy a premium now because I'm going on vacation soon and might do so when I come back.

    If anyone can PM the contact number for youngandfun2024.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-af0ec64391c7

    I will really appreciate that I been craving Asian lately so so bad and can't help it, I tried the HC but they want 440 for half hour which is to my way too much for an Asian.

    The 2nd girl I would like to get in touch with is Cheyenne..
    I don't have her number any more but I can vouch for her. She's a nice girl. She's kind of shy and needs the guy to take charge. Not the wildest or most adventurous but definitely fulfills the Asian fetish. She is reliable and has good comms as well.

  6. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganggang123  [View Original Post]
    Any more recent updates on her? I've seen her before in the past back when she was doing BBBJ only but the recent posts about doctor visits are making me nervous.
    For what it's worth, I've gotten tested after seeing her (after a while so if I had anything it would show up) and I tested negative for everything. Of course this doesn't invalidate another user's experience, as this can be a roll of the dice, but just letting you know. She is def a pro though in terms of the numbers of people she sees.

  7. #4949

    Contact number

    I'm not a member any more and don't want to buy a premium now because I'm going on vacation soon and might do so when I come back.

    If anyone can PM the contact number for youngandfun2024.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-af0ec64391c7

    I will really appreciate that I been craving Asian lately so so bad and can't help it, I tried the HC but they want 440 for half hour which is to my way too much for an Asian.

    The 2nd girl I would like to get in touch with is Cheyenne.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-da2349158b4f

    Thanks and stay safe.

  8. #4948
    I'll be damned. I watched that train wreck of a show. IRCC, she seemed the most normal of the MILFS and left early for some reason. I'd fuck her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm1312  [View Original Post]
    She was on this past season of MILF manor.

    She is well reviewed her.

  9. #4947

    Know her

    She was on this past season of MILF manor.

    She is well reviewed her.

  10. #4946

    Classy Dame

    I have never met her but I do know she is on Hinge with the name Lannette. She is consistent with her age on both profiles, 51.


  11. #4945

    Naturalexplorer intel?

    Anyone have intel?

    Member since 2016 figured someone would.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4a0509a110f3

  12. #4944

    Has anyone seen this woman recently? (ClassyDame)


  13. #4943

    A Lot Bigger than the Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about Sweetness?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73471085
    Nice lady, but much bigger than the pics.

  14. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteLifed69  [View Original Post]
    Comms are not good with Sweetness for me when I send a message she responds in about 2 days this has been going on for about several messages.

    Piggyback. My review of two profiles on SA and SDW, I would like information on the third profile.

    Jenna. SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-fd4e0ae8fa5e

    Jenna. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71677495&nsp=1

    Description:

    Saw her twice -.

    Difficult comms -her response time is not great at all but once we got on the same page.

    She was on time looks like her pics, had an amazing time with Jenna. Great massage, HJ, BBBJ.

    And cfs.

    AB. Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-6f5b0300d90b

    Ablostinthought. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73140610

    Description:

    Saw once -.

    Decent comms, was just not a good time for me, YMMV, horrible BJ and cfs she just laid on the bed with her legs open no movement at all.

    Any information on this one below?

    Kristen. SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-fc40e5e11641

    KrissyJade. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73488867
    Thanks for the tips, some of these ladies use one site more than the other, so that's it takes awhile to get a resonse.

    Adding profile photos for people who don't have accounts. Mostly seem to be using the same photos on both sites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.JPG‎   Capture-3.jpg‎  

  15. #4941

    SA and SDM profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about Sweetness?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73471085
    Comms are not good with Sweetness for me when I send a message she responds in about 2 days this has been going on for about several messages.

    Piggyback. My review of two profiles on SA and SDW, I would like information on the third profile.

    Jenna. SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-fd4e0ae8fa5e

    Jenna. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71677495&nsp=1

    Description:

    Saw her twice -.

    Difficult comms -her response time is not great at all but once we got on the same page.

    She was on time looks like her pics, had an amazing time with Jenna. Great massage, HJ, BBBJ.

    And cfs.

    AB. Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-6f5b0300d90b

    Ablostinthought. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73140610

    Description:

    Saw once -.

    Decent comms, was just not a good time for me, YMMV, horrible BJ and cfs she just laid on the bed with her legs open no movement at all.

    Any information on this one below?

    Kristen. SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-fc40e5e11641

    KrissyJade. SDM.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73488867

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape