Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13308
-
02-18-25 15:10 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 155I've never had any issues with her when I was seeing her. Never saw any signs of demons no marks or tracks anything. Always super friendly and flirty.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:05 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 146I have seen her a few times and I never seen any bad signs and the last time I was there she was near the Michlin plant and half way threw our session she answered her phone and argued with someone. Then when she hung up she rushed me out of there and acted real nervous. I don't need it, there's way better out there just look and be patient.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 07:43 #12061Banned Member

Posts: 1377I'm surprised you didn't like her. I used to get a great Greek experience from her for fairly good price and regular was even better priced of course. She always delivered for me and did whatever we worked out. Her apartment was always nice and quiet and I never had any issues and assumed everyone else was satisfied with her as well. I didn't know at the time that she had a habit though. She never showed any signs of any habit. Never saw marks on her arms or legs and she ways seemed coherent and never under the influence of anything when I was seeing her.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 14:43 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 170Has Soccer Mom retired?
No more ads up. I wasn't a regular; more of an infrequent visitor. She is a nice person and I tried texting recently and got no response. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!
-
02-17-25 13:50 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 111Funny, per her ad she's reverse aged several years. No thanks. I'd be more interested in the girl in the pics she uses.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 13:32 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 143She does have nice rack but.
Kimora does have nice tits. I remember a time she didn't have them. Still liked them, though.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
She's not what she used to be. Demons can really change a provider for the worse. I hope she gets help.
-
02-17-25 12:44 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 148You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
-
02-17-25 09:46 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 237Information
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/610778372859 Wanted to see have anyone seen her. Please Pm.
-
02-16-25 20:14 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 120Customer Service
In mongering as well as all my dealings in life, I try to follow this rule: I'm offering you money in exchange for your service or product. If I have to beg you to take my money, I don't need your service or product I'll go elsewhere. Period.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 16:28 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 512Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 08:55 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 357Jordan
Has anyone see Jordan in Anderson?
https://tryst.link/escort/macgee1
-
02-14-25 20:15 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 449Kimora
I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 19:00 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 871Best Tits in Town?
As one might imagine I prefer a woman with a nice rack. I love store-bought boobies. Who in the Greenville market would you rate up there at the top? We had this conversation recently on the Charleston forum and the voting was pretty much unanimous. It's been several years but Dakota has some pretty amazing tits.
-
02-14-25 14:37 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 148Jenn
she's a fuck bunny!
Originally Posted by outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:28 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 449Number
The number matches what I have.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





