Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 504
-
04-12-25 19:20 #444Senior Member

Posts: 255I think that over the years, it's been pretty established that, when it comes to reviews on PD, if they are not a very positive reviews, (give her at least a 7 out of 10) they will NOT get published. Therefore, if a long-time provider on PD doesn't have any reviews, you can reasonably assume it's because there have been no positive reviews of her, only negative or barely average reviews. I'm sure there are exceptions, but it's been pretty standard for the past 7-8 years that I've been checking in. No negative reviews get posted on PD.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 14:41 #443Senior Member

Posts: 515Brittneykellenpdpd used to advertise with her stepmom who was ugly as sin but offered BBFS. I thought to ask her at somepoint too. I was beat to it.
Originally Posted by LeftBrain
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 15:01 #442Senior Member

Posts: 104+1 for interest
Will be travelling in December. Interested as well.
Originally Posted by Ffogg
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:50 #441Senior Member

Posts: 26There has been a trend getting more popular with girls saying if you write a review they will not approve it and put you in a BL. Lots of legit girls are doing this, no idea why.
Originally Posted by LeftBrain
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 22:42 #440Regular Member

Posts: 23BrittneyKellen
As much as this girl posts on PD I can't understand why she hasn't been reviewed in 18 months and I winner if she has and PD just isn't posting bad reviews. Whoever has the phone was responsive when I reached out but I can't get past the red flag. Does anyone have an experience to share?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittneykellenpdpd
-
03-11-25 10:02 #439Senior Member

Posts: 58Amber
Does anyone have any experience with Amber here?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...a/sf/183869413#.
-
03-03-25 12:58 #438Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm traveling out there this summer would so I'd appreciate any info. I've also heard it's pretty closed out for non natives so this conglomerate serving everyone sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by Ffogg
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 14:22 #437Senior Member

Posts: 36Dude! Always. Did you have a local help clue you in? Resources, etc. Last I read there was one Org in Tokyo marketing itself to tourists and doing the typical "price + tourist tax" thing.
Originally Posted by Ffogg
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 19:05 #436Senior Member

Posts: 25Yeah Holli Berri was in the bay area last month with Emery Gray as mentioned by at IrecallPunk on 01-08-25.
Originally Posted by Jeep2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:01 #435Senior Member

Posts: 46Holli
I heard she got busted and was in Jail, I think she is out now. Very smart and reliable woman.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 06:01 #434Regular Member

Posts: 13Trip to Japan was mongering heaven
Posting here since I would like to give back to my local community. If there is interest LMK and I will share a mini guide in a followup post. In short, if various online guides to be believed, mongering is hard in japan for visitors, due to combination of soaplands / deriheru being closed for non natives, and also law prohibiting vaginal sex. In practice I discovered thriving business conglomerate serving everyone, providing full service, BBFS anal, etc and super easy to book. Like korgs in bay area but way larger scale, better organized and cheaper. Happy girls. I have never enjoyed hobby so much before in my life.
-
01-09-25 11:56 #433Senior Member

Posts: 536Hopefully she ends up coming back full time and coming back on P411. I've always said it; most of these ladies never truly 'retire'. Unless they hit it big financially via a guy, the lottery, etc., the allure of making thousands of dollars per week tax free is hard to stay away from.
Originally Posted by IrecallPunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 11:36 #432Senior Member

Posts: 26You must have wished something into existence
Wow so randomly looks like she is returning to Pleasanton with one of her friends Emery Gray out of nowhere.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Emerygray
You must have some superpowers, her old # doesn't work though. I'm, going to ask if she is coming back full time. First time I have seen and ad for 4 years or so.
-
01-07-25 23:54 #431Senior Member

Posts: 297Copy of review
This is an exact copy of a 3 year old review from another site.
Originally Posted by Mosu87
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 15:52 #430Senior Member

Posts: 536Thanks. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by IrecallPunk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





