Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 27800
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25400

    The best SD. San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    San Diego or South Dakota?

    I do know that San Diego is very open.
    Yes, and the prices are much better. You can find young, nice and sober for the nasty whales people pay for here. If only guys held better and started thinking with their wallets.

  2. #25399

    Which SD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to SD?
    San Diego or South Dakota?

    I do know that San Diego is very open.

  3. #25398
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ed-up.2978456/

    Seems open to the topic. Anyone TOFTT?
    Found her on a dating app a few months ago. She was practically begging for me to come over and creampie her after she put the baby down. I almost obliged, but requested for more pics first as the ones in her bio seemed to be cropped too perfectly. The pics she sent gave me the full picture, and welp, she's not my type so I didn't end up meeting her.

  4. #25397
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Seattle seems to have the most bb providers compared to other cities around the country. Why is that? I should visit more often!
    Based on what data?

  5. #25396

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Seattle seems to have the most bb providers compared to other cities around the country. Why is that? I should visit more often!
    Have you been to SD?

  6. #25395

    Why Seattle?

    Seattle seems to have the most bb providers compared to other cities around the country. Why is that? I should visit more often!

  7. #25394
    Anyone actually tried her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    While performing my daily scan for mature curvy women in my area I wanted to pass along a finding for my fellow bb hunters. For those who enjoy petite small breasted providers it appears Ms. LaceyLuvv is in the market for what we all love (click on her name I have hyperlinked her ad there.) However, I am sure she will be banned soon since it states natural raw sex available. If the ad is taken down you can also find another of her posts on STG here.

    Enjoy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  8. #25393

    No Need for the last /

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    While performing my daily scan for mature curvy women in my area I wanted to pass along a finding for my fellow bb hunters. For those who enjoy petite small breasted providers it appears Ms. LaceyLuvv is in the market for what we all love (click on her name I have hyperlinked her ad there.) However, I am sure she will be banned soon since it states natural raw sex available. If the ad is taken down you can also find another of her posts on STG here.

    Enjoy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Thanks for your report.

    Your STG link doesn't work because of the trailing forward slash. This works.

  9. #25392

    For those who enjoy.

    Good morning Gents.

    While performing my daily scan for mature curvy women in my area I wanted to pass along a finding for my fellow bb hunters. For those who enjoy petite small breasted providers it appears Ms. LaceyLuvv is in the market for what we all love (click on her name I have hyperlinked her ad there.) However, I am sure she will be banned soon since it states natural raw sex available. If the ad is taken down you can also find another of her posts on STG here.

    Enjoy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  10. #25391
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ed-up.2978456/

    Seems open to the topic. Anyone TOFTT?
    She's banned.

  11. #25390

    Ms. Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She's still trying to figure out who her last baby's daddy is. Haven't seen her craziness in a while but last visit she nearly fucked me to death when I told her I can't come since I can't feel a thing in her loose pussy!
    I haven't seen her but I've always wanted to--even after reading many reports that she is damn near out of her mind. But tell me this: Is she banned from TNA for providing real service at a reasonable rate? They don't like that over there. They're trying to stamp that out. And I'll just bet that's why they banned her. She is willing to fuck properly and wants less than a thousand dollars. I am not a white knight, but let me say she deserves some measure of credit for that, even if she's not perfect.

    All opinions are welcome, public or private. I'd still like to see her, yes!

  12. #25389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    $220 for a HHR with THAT?? Fugg no!
    I got standard. F that! 😷.

  13. #25388
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ed-up.2978456/

    Seems open to the topic. Anyone TOFTT?
    $220 for a HHR with THAT?? Fugg no!

  14. #25387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus77  [View Original Post]
    And already banned. I looks like her past handle has been turned off as well.
    It's princess peach from TNA. She "retired" a while ago and I guess is trying to get back in. I haven't seen her but her about page there should give you an idea, along with her last few ads there.

  15. #25386

    Creampiekitty.

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    It's a new handle for a known cumdump. She loves getting creampied.
    And already banned. I looks like her past handle has been turned off as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape