Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 8321
-
02-20-25 21:11 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 186Bella
Anybody know if Bella is bare back? Or any who advertises as no bare but does bare?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182913130
-
02-20-25 16:45 #7375Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 62Please lord reupload.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 00:15 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 36210 Day Backed Up
After returning to LV from a rescue mission in Cali for all affected by the fires, I scored Nicki again. If any of you want info on her I've left enough breadcrumbs in past reviews for you to find her so quit your beetchen about not finding my girls. Having returned from shitole' Cali that is burnt to a crisp and will be unlivable for next 10 years, I had a 10 day old prostate that was ready to burst. I negotiated with Nicki for 2 hours, unlimited dumps for $3. - She accepted and would Uber to and from my condo per our agreement. She is straight. No drugs or drinks, limited chat, she accepted only a "Coke" and* went directly into my bedroom. I didn't say anything, she got naked, put on the blind fold and stood there. So worth it. So awesome. Slithering up her, I had my chest pressed against her back cupping her giant bolt on's with my face buried in her beautiful long hair. She loved my touch. I picked her up, walked her over and laid her on my bed with her head in perfect position to skull fux her. Now I warned her of my immense backup of sewage and that she was going to take multiple loads so my mind was at ease knowing the "Wheels were going round and around again" and she is a good girl that has proven to be able to swallow the eruption and keep going, so the face fux started. Nicki followed every command and rule and did everything including deep throating the first deposit. I lasted mere minutes. I left her on the bed and threw her a vibrator and told her to " Give me a show". Nicki is skinny and doesn't*have much meat on her and is almost considered "Boney". Her show was good, finally I had fingers in all her holes and I was ready again. This time I flipped her around and mounted her head off the edge of the bed and got to poke and prod her while she suxed it like a pro. Her deep throat skills are excellent and soon I found myself with another huge dump raging to be released. I grabbed her throat*and made another Huge deposit deep in her throat. She swallowed over and over smacking her lips in between. Leaving her disheveled I told her "Stay there" and popped 100 mg viagra. Returning to find her like I left her I told her I was going to eat her. Licking from stem to stern and concentrating on her brown eye I got her to cum a couple of times before I was ready again. I pounded her into oblivion devastating*her and blowing a load in average time deep down. Soon after again cuddling her I told her she was a good girl and I had one more in me. We were over my time but she was OK with an assurance*that the $ tip would be good. I had a blue pill hard on that wouldn't*quit at this point and a little left in the tank so. I mounted her head in 69 and went to town with her on the vibrator. Grabbing some baby oil I got her really lubed up to the point of " air tight". Nicki never said No or Stop so I just kept pushing. Flipping her on top in 69 I wrapped my leg around her head, grabbed her hair and furiously face fuxed her. I had that azz lubed and ready so in doggie I teased her with my little head around her brown eye in which she had little reaction so "pop" in it went. Nicki took it well, I had mercy on her. She rode anal well in cow*girl, enjoying grinding deep and squeezed on command. Again the assault on Nicki was horrendously*enjoyable with me doing everything I wanted. I went ATM and she received a few drops of my goo but she continued to suck it until I said "No More". I laid in bed and soon she said "My ride is here". I gave her $1. Extra and she left me exhausted and empty in my bed. 3 hours (ish) $400-4 dumps.
-
02-17-25 05:00 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 186Anybody try destiny?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7027537347/1
-
02-16-25 12:36 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 176More Tripps
$100 QV BBFS.
https://callescort.org/725-465-4153
-
02-15-25 19:12 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 90Tripps
Here is her link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182707734
Have at her boys.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 20:59 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 186Oh wow I wonder where she went. All her ads are gone. Hope she's okay.
Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 08:35 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 1825Tripps
Where does she advertise?
The one link is dead.
Does anyone have contact info?
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 21:07 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 186Tripps is good.
Originally Posted by LoveBBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 16:43 #7367Regular Member

Posts: 1Bareback beauty's
Does anybody have any good recommendations.
-
02-12-25 16:42 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 186Is HX humaniplex? Are most on humaniplex BBFS and good service?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 10:21 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 1388Plugged in
Yes. Thank you HX. Best $25 investment ever! Vegas is hot girl pussy heaven LOL.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
This is my definition of "plugged in". What's yours?
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:48 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 45I have
I have seen her. She is BBFS. She has fupa from hell and wears a wig. Repeat is doubtful.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 17:57 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 186Anybody ever try Savanna?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7022890262
-
02-08-25 00:55 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 186Anyone see anyone good recently?
Saw Tripps recently and she was good. 130 now for CIP and BBFS. She provides good experience. Anyone have any good bareback beauties recently?









Reply With Quote






