Thread: Apartment and Hotel asians
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 735
-
02-17-25 09:02 #495Senior Member

Posts: 58I'll gladly see and report back. How do I contact them to set up and appointment?
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 00:57 #494Senior Member

Posts: 418You won't give any info and then want some?
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 19:08 #493Senior Member

Posts: 120Ellen
I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
She said she may come back next month.
Definitely my new favorite..
If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
Ty
-
02-13-25 10:22 #492Senior Member

Posts: 120Cleaned up some space.
Thanks for letting me know my inbox was full.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 07:16 #491Senior Member

Posts: 94Can't send message.
Clean your inbox, please.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 19:04 #490Senior Member

Posts: 112Fuck this thread and closed society Asian *.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 12:56 #489Senior Member

Posts: 120Ellen
Seen Ellen yesterday at apartment group and she may be my favorite.
Small frame nice perky boobs and great personality.
It's a shame they won't take new clients even on referral.
I've tried to help out but was told no.
-
01-20-25 20:36 #488Senior Member

Posts: 418Or, you can make a "VIP Asians" board, so we just know to ignore it?
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:23 #487Senior Member

Posts: 412Great seemingly natural tits on an asian. Agree with the playful. Second visit with her was much better than the first. When I walked in the door she said I remember your face! When I got undressed she said I remember your tattoos! When my dick was in her mouth she said and I remember your hard cock LOL. She was all over the place with her mouth, attention on the boys, the taint, the whole shaft. I came quick but she didn't figure it out for a good 10 minutes. We went the whole 30 minutes. At the end she fucked me with her mouth until I hit my second. I'm going back next week.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 23:27 #486Senior Member

Posts: 412Anyone know what the VIP pricing gets you?
-
01-15-25 08:35 #485Senior Member

Posts: 112What's the contact information for such a hottie?
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 08:24 #484Senior Member

Posts: 155Mia arrived recently and I made a visit yesterday afternoon. She was here last year, I think around September.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
She is short, very pretty, with an awesome curvy body. Great natural boobs.
Service was also very good. She is funny and playful and speaks fairly good English.
Lastly, to the frustrated people who question why we have this for Forum, if not to share the group's contact information, this is your answer; this forum exists so people in the group can communicate about the visiting ladies. We were originally posting about this group in the massage section and people without the group's contact information complained so now we're here.
If reading our reviews is upsetting, maybe stay off this forum. Or better yet, make a new, separate, forum where people can complain about us not sharing the contact information! Then we won't have to read all the useless posts here!
-
01-14-25 18:20 #483Senior Member

Posts: 120Latest asian
Anyone mind dm me what the latest apartment asian is like?
Thanks in advance.
-
01-10-25 21:19 #482Senior Member

Posts: 120I've asked already if I could share their number to senior members and was told no.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
The number I use isn't a number that was on an ad.
Sorry.
-
01-10-25 19:10 #481Senior Member

Posts: 363No one even shares in PM.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





