Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer DFK and some mean hard fucking? Lily is the type of providers I love but not many will let you fuck and suck and shove your cock down their throat aka face fuck them hard.
    I've seen both providers. If this is your thing, I would definitely save the money and stick with Lily IMO, or look for someone else.

  2. #1080

    Doris

    Does she offer DFK and some mean hard fucking? Lily is the type of providers I love but not many will let you fuck and suck and shove your cock down their throat aka face fuck them hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Doris in awhile I went to see her this morning. Had fun & a great time. Started with shower together. BBBJ in the shower. She was playful in the shower. Onto the bed she did some b2 b for Me. More BBBJ. Next was My turn Daty. I got her to cum. Cover went on. She was pretty tight. I didn't last long. She cleaned me up after we just laid in bed talking. After went to shower got dressed & left. Paid 200 in and out in 45 mins. No rush service.

  3. #1079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    Haven't seen Doris in awhile I went to see her this morning. Had fun & a great time. Started with shower together. BBBJ in the shower. She was playful in the shower. Onto the bed she did some b2 b for Me. More BBBJ. Next was My turn Daty. I got her to cum. Cover went on. She was pretty tight. I didn't last long. She cleaned me up after we just laid in bed talking. After went to shower got dressed & left. Paid 200 in and out in 45 mins. No rush service.

  4. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterStar808  [View Original Post]
    Doris is a decently nice person and has a great body for a woman in her 40's but her voice while getting fucked is a turn off. Her constantly saying "oh so big" "I'm coming" "I love you" in that deep voice is very mood killing. One of the few times I would prefer a starfish. She can take a large member but she will shoot lube inside with an applicator and that lube has a tingling sensation that I am not fond of. Her BBBJ is very good, but don't bother upgrading to the 1 hr pricing because her kissing isn't good at all. Better to take the 30 min deal to ground and pound. Just my opinion. Ratings as follows.

    L - 8, 5'3-5'5, 110-115 lbs. Slender build, flat stomach, typical ass. Large C man mades with nice nipples. Most time she is shaved but I have seen her with a trimmed triangle before.

    S - 7, can fit me in with lots of lube but complains if I last too long. Good BBBJ, dismal DFK, normal positions (CG, Mish, Doggy, prone, standing, etc). Irking voice and fake moans. I can tell which are fake because she came hard a few times and the pitch and tone changed completely. Most times stacks appts so is sort of rushed and uses the phone a lot. If she had a busy day expect the service to lower a couple points.

    A - 8 nice girl, she has her moments, she is willing to converse if she isn't rushing you in / out, tries to please but takes way too much business and her service suffers.
    Facts, running that Chinese fast food operation. I think she has high overhead so she's forced to be a factory.

  5. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaRed100  [View Original Post]
    So I tried contact Linda's old number and they said get new girls and can do same services but I been at work unable to check them out. They didn't reply much after so I haven't tried to reach out after that. Hopefully one of why'all get more responses then I did.
    Don't bother with this place unless Linda returns. The "other girls" that have been around and are currently offered aren't anything to look at and won't offer near the same services. I reached out and the person answering the number is Happy, she has several shill posts and several bad posts. She is plain looking, taller then the average Asian, but very mechanical and offers no GFE / bare services beyond a quick BBBJ. The doubles they have offered have consisted of 2 girls basically changing condoms every time you want to change girls to the point that it kills the mood and it would be better to just do each individually but likely that the service will still be poor.

    Linda's ratings vs the other girls cumulative ratings as follows.

    Linda.

    L 4-5, reminds me of a kitchen momma, nothing to look at, slightly chubby, giant real tits with a lot of sag, no ass, shaved pussy.

    S 10, took my whole member balls deep and she rode as hard as she could then let me pound each hole and cum in each hole. Regular hat tricks CIA / CIP / CIM for $240 is an unbeatable deal. Just close your eyes.

    A 10 no complaints, no faking it, let me do anything I wanted.

    All others I have had from this number.

    L 6-7 plain girls, plain bodies, not one stood out, even walked out on a few.

    S 4-5 plain cfs, occasional BBBJ to start, no DFK, most are starfishes that the only reaction is when I go too deep.

    A 3-4 these girls are here to make money, don't care about repeats since the rotate through and change names on return.

  6. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by GgSpecial1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, which would you recommend seeing? Doris or someone from JSpa? Not looking for BBFS but BBBJ is fine. I believe JSpa rates were 400/ hr.
    Decided to do a separate post in response to the Jspa side of the question.

    The girls are hit and miss as far as service and looks. There have been a few stunners, a few that gave really great service, and the rest were average to poor on the relative scales. Most can't take anyone of size, but there have been a few that took it all and allowed me to pound away. There was a couple that gave up BBFS for free since they really wanted to try me out to get the full experience, even a couple squirters in the mix. Most have great attitudes but some are just there for the money or have no personalities. The appts follow a base script, shower together, followed by nipple play and BBBJ that I think they do to eat some time up, then the deed covered unless they offer bare or you pay the upcharge. Some got packages for video / pics, msog, cim / cof / cip, I've seen pretty much anything offered but no Greek option yet for me anyways. Prices start at 200+ for cfs 30 min, 300+ for cfs 60 min, the add ons start 200-300 for BBFS and up. The hotter ones ask for what totals out for 500-700 for 1 hrs BBFS. Take this information and figure out if that's in your budget. Younger girls then the local AMP / Indies by a few decades in some cases but service isn't as good as a seasoned AMP MILF / Gilf or Indy.

  7. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by GgSpecial1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, which would you recommend seeing? Doris or someone from JSpa? Not looking for BBFS but BBBJ is fine. I believe JSpa rates were 400/ hr.
    Doris is a decently nice person and has a great body for a woman in her 40's but her voice while getting fucked is a turn off. Her constantly saying "oh so big" "I'm coming" "I love you" in that deep voice is very mood killing. One of the few times I would prefer a starfish. She can take a large member but she will shoot lube inside with an applicator and that lube has a tingling sensation that I am not fond of. Her BBBJ is very good, but don't bother upgrading to the 1 hr pricing because her kissing isn't good at all. Better to take the 30 min deal to ground and pound. Just my opinion. Ratings as follows.

    L - 8, 5'3-5'5, 110-115 lbs. Slender build, flat stomach, typical ass. Large C man mades with nice nipples. Most time she is shaved but I have seen her with a trimmed triangle before.

    S - 7, can fit me in with lots of lube but complains if I last too long. Good BBBJ, dismal DFK, normal positions (CG, Mish, Doggy, prone, standing, etc). Irking voice and fake moans. I can tell which are fake because she came hard a few times and the pitch and tone changed completely. Most times stacks appts so is sort of rushed and uses the phone a lot. If she had a busy day expect the service to lower a couple points.

    A - 8 nice girl, she has her moments, she is willing to converse if she isn't rushing you in / out, tries to please but takes way too much business and her service suffers.

  8. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Doris is at least in her mid 40's. No way is she in her 30's.
    LOL, bro, you may be right. I would believe it. I don't have the ins with her. Like all these girls, even the friendly ones, she puts up some major walls. Some dude way back in the threads though claimed to have seen her driver's license, which put her at a little younger than mid-40's. Either way, yeah, suffice it to say, she ain't no spring chicken. This is not a knock on her. Just saying, she ain't the 26 or whatever she claims in her ad. But they all lie about that anyway.

  9. #1073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Doris

    Doris is at least in her mid 40's. No way is she in her 30's.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you're looking for really. You'll get the BBBJ at either operation. At J Spa, you'll get younger girls for sure, and it seems they've been bringing in some really good talent recently. But yes, because the girls are younger you'll end up paying a little more, assuming Doris hasn't raised her rates like a lot of other places / providers. I don't need to say too much about Doris because much has been written about her since she's been around for a while. My guess is that she's late 30's, early 40's. She's pretty and there's a lot to like about her, but for me it always bothered me how attached she is to her phone during the session and she won't hesitate to rush you out if she happens to get another caller during your session who wants to see her at a time that overlaps with yours. Happened twice to me. First time, I let it slide. Second time, I was done. Apparently that doesn't bother other people on here though, and maybe I was just unlucky. Nice as she is, she's really all business. But then again, aren't they all?

    Being familiar with both operations, at this point in time, I would chance the J Spa if I could only choose one.

  10. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by GgSpecial1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, which would you recommend seeing? Doris or someone from JSpa? Not looking for BBFS but BBBJ is fine. I believe JSpa rates were 400/ hr.
    Depends on what you're looking for really. You'll get the BBBJ at either operation. At J Spa, you'll get younger girls for sure, and it seems they've been bringing in some really good talent recently. But yes, because the girls are younger you'll end up paying a little more, assuming Doris hasn't raised her rates like a lot of other places / providers. I don't need to say too much about Doris because much has been written about her since she's been around for a while. My guess is that she's late 30's, early 40's. She's pretty and there's a lot to like about her, but for me it always bothered me how attached she is to her phone during the session and she won't hesitate to rush you out if she happens to get another caller during your session who wants to see her at a time that overlaps with yours. Happened twice to me. First time, I let it slide. Second time, I was done. Apparently that doesn't bother other people on here though, and maybe I was just unlucky. Nice as she is, she's really all business. But then again, aren't they all?

    Being familiar with both operations, at this point in time, I would chance the J Spa if I could only choose one.

  11. #1071

    Doris or Jspa?

    Hey guys, which would you recommend seeing? Doris or someone from JSpa? Not looking for BBFS but BBBJ is fine. I believe JSpa rates were 400/ hr.

  12. #1070

    The og Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Never got to try her but now that Linda is gone apparently, anyone that's similar to her in what is offered, preferably also independent?
    Now that Linda is gone, the OG is still here in YOKO! Just like Linda, not that great looking just avg with cute dimples but service is 10's across the board. Rim, anal, ATM, CIM, CIA, CIP all of the above. Try the rim on all fours while she stroking your cock at the same time it's fucking mind blowing. Then fuck her ass as hard as you want. She can take it deep & rough. I always went to Linda cause I had the $100 VIP special but Yoko is worth every penny when you want service. Plus she's the only one that's currently doing anal. Unless you want Pepsi but that's going to cost you double but Pepsi is good too. Yet too expensive. Enjoy.

  13. #1069

    Linda

    So I tried contact Linda's old number and they said get new girls and can do same services but I been at work unable to check them out. They didn't reply much after so I haven't tried to reach out after that. Hopefully one of why'all get more responses then I did.

  14. #1068

    Similar to Linda?

    Never got to try her but now that Linda is gone apparently, anyone that's similar to her in what is offered, preferably also independent?

  15. #1067

    Date st linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    That's not her. She's long gone fellas. Good thing I took a ton of photos and videos of our sesh (which she was a fan of. Just can't show her face). She had a decent body, and ok face but her service to me was top notch. You literally can do anything you saw on pornhub with her. All holes were available for you to do whatever you want. Want to cum in her pussy? Check want to cum in her mouth and face? Check want to cum in that ass? Check want to do ass to mouth (atm) check. Nice d-cups and nice ass in doggy. She could take a mean pounding in the ass (just like Yoko). Here's one last photo of her cute pussy lips for the boys.
    Thanks for your guys reply my questions, this girls quote me 300 for.

    Everything, massage and BBFS included, but I am off later that day can partake!

    I wonder anyone can share your experience with this girl if met her before?

    She will be a real deal if she performance as what Ad described!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape