Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #394

    Elise

    Has anyone met Elise? Is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...b/630464460102

  2. #393

    Nova

    Has anyone seen Nova in Kennewick? Good, bad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...u/862210783735

  3. #392
    Link or number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ariana Divine a little bit ago. Had a good time, you guys got a good one. Started with a heavy kissing session before she pulled my shorts off and sucked junior for a while. I undressed her and ate her out until she came a couple times. She held the back of my head and wouldn't let me stop until she had hers. A little 69 and I almost popped. She spun around with me still laying on the bed and slid me in raw. She rode for a while before I bent her over the side of the bed doggy. I put her back on the bed and held her ankles. She begged me to cum in her but I managed to pull out and spray her belly and tits. She wanted a round 2 but I was spent. She's nasty as hell tho and smiled while she licked my cum off her tits. Best girl I've seen in a while, I don't think "no" is a part of her VIP. Two bills for hh well spent.

  4. #391

    NiXXXon is just PG rated.

    Seems like a nice gal. But the absolute worst piece of ass I have ever rented. Bitched I was too big. Bitched about BJ. Bitched that I didn't cum in two minutes. I would not recommend her. Just stay home and jerk off. Pics are accurate. That gorgeous little spinner that you just want to fill up, but doesn't really like or know how to fuck, Maybe if you are a needle dicked two pump chump she would be ok.Naaaa. She should just get a real job and get married. Then she wouldnt have to fuck for a living. She did say some rich dude fell in Love with Kennedy and she is fall married off an fucking his brains out.

  5. #390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Saw Ariana Divine a little bit ago. Had a good time, you guys got a good one. Started with a heavy kissing session before she pulled my shorts off and sucked junior for a while. I undressed her and ate her out until she came a couple times. She held the back of my head and wouldn't let me stop until she had hers. A little 69 and I almost popped. She spun around with me still laying on the bed and slid me in raw. She rode for a while before I bent her over the side of the bed doggy. I put her back on the bed and held her ankles. She begged me to cum in her but I managed to pull out and spray her belly and tits. She wanted a round 2 but I was spent. She's nasty as hell tho and smiled while she licked my cum off her tits. Best girl I've seen in a while, I don't think "no" is a part of her VIP. Two bills for hh well spent.

  6. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by TA992  [View Original Post]
    Well unfortunately my last visit with cookie was far from what had come to be expected so now I'm looking for a new regular, by now someones had to have taken one for the team and met elise? Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...o/217397684513
    From no holes barred Cookie to what looks like ms no? Her ad is no this no that, etc. Doesn't seem like she would be worth seeing. Maybe Christina is still open minded?

  7. #388
    Well unfortunately my last visit with cookie was far from what had come to be expected so now I'm looking for a new regular, by now someones had to have taken one for the team and met elise? Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...o/217397684513

  8. #387

    Doesn't seem likely that its a sting

    I am doubtful it is a sting. If only because it is from Walla Walla and small towns and counties don't really do stings like that very often. And the fact that apparently she has been running ads for some time also goes against the pattern, because usually LE stings online are only up for a week or two at the most.

    However, it could be concerned and deranged local citizens, a blackmailer, or some otherwise unspecified scam.

    If you contact her, three things to do to keep your ass safe:

    1. Use a burner phone.

    2. Find a photo from facebook or linkedin that kind of looks like you. Preferably with much shorter or much longer hair. Then when you meet you can tell her you got your hair cut or let it grow.

    3. For a first time meetup, just arrange a short meet and greet in a public place to verify that everyone is cool.

    I always tell them I'm super busy and have a lot of demands on my time (that's also true) and have to really work to carve out even 45 minutes to get away from work. You can also say that for personal and professional reasons you need to be discreet. If everything works out and she isn't 400 pounds of troll meat or a scammer you can arrange a more fulfilling meetup for next time.

    She is very much not my type but might be a lot of fun.

  9. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...-/684746319407

    I have texted a few times with her. Very direct offering BBFS. , explicitly states time, services, and wants a face pic to save your number in her phone. After initial contact to get beyond any entrapment issues she seems to be texting a slam dunk conviction convo if she is a cop or ever gets caught and they go thru her phone. She is either dumb or LE. Anyone?
    Sorry no intel but I too have been watching her posts for a while. With no talent passing through here with the stats and actives I prefer for such a long time I was thinking on contacting her out of desperation but now will wait to see if anyone has any intel on your post.

  10. #385

    Anyone seen this one? Stinks like LE to me

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...-/684746319407

    I have texted a few times with her. Very direct offering BBFS. , explicitly states time, services, and wants a face pic to save your number in her phone. After initial contact to get beyond any entrapment issues she seems to be texting a slam dunk conviction convo if she is a cop or ever gets caught and they go thru her phone. She is either dumb or LE. Anyone?

  11. #384

  12. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by BbTime  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for awhile but I haven't found any info about her. Anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...-/516040042119
    Updated Ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...-/885845537229

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...-/399213458944

  13. #382

    Any Info?

    She has been posting for awhile but I haven't found any info about her. Anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...-/516040042119

  14. #381

    Add a pic please

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...i/308766941400

    She's a well known robber from Yakima. She doesn't get any business in Yakima anymore so she travels occasionally. She runs the usual rob scam where her pimp comes in as soon as you get your pants around your ankles. They'll take anything else you have on you too. Wallet, money, watch, phone. Avoid like the plague.
    These hoes are not dumb so add a few pics from the scammers ads so when they take their post down they at least have to take a new pic or two.

  15. #380

    Cookie?

    Anyone cream in cookie lately? Been a while and I am wondering how she is holding up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape