Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13318
-
02-17-25 13:32 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 143She does have nice rack but.
Kimora does have nice tits. I remember a time she didn't have them. Still liked them, though.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
She's not what she used to be. Demons can really change a provider for the worse. I hope she gets help.
-
02-17-25 12:44 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 148You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
-
02-17-25 09:46 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 238Information
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/610778372859 Wanted to see have anyone seen her. Please Pm.
-
02-16-25 20:14 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 120Customer Service
In mongering as well as all my dealings in life, I try to follow this rule: I'm offering you money in exchange for your service or product. If I have to beg you to take my money, I don't need your service or product I'll go elsewhere. Period.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 16:28 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 512Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 08:55 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 357Jordan
Has anyone see Jordan in Anderson?
https://tryst.link/escort/macgee1
-
02-14-25 20:15 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 450Kimora
I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 19:00 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 872Best Tits in Town?
As one might imagine I prefer a woman with a nice rack. I love store-bought boobies. Who in the Greenville market would you rate up there at the top? We had this conversation recently on the Charleston forum and the voting was pretty much unanimous. It's been several years but Dakota has some pretty amazing tits.
-
02-14-25 14:37 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 148Jenn
she's a fuck bunny!
Originally Posted by outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:28 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 450Number
The number matches what I have.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:41 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
And. It's back. Jenn's ad is back up (if this is her): https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/834816700174.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:27 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 450Gone
Ad been deleted.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:54 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:42 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 77Jen
Does anyone know if this is Jen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/603860384000
-
02-12-25 21:34 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 143Has anyone seen Kandi?
Can anyone give me information on Kandi?
Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/683322365348.











Reply With Quote




