Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25380

    Bem?

    Anyone know what happened to Blue Eyed Masseuse?? She was a go to cumdump years ago but she has since disappeared. Messaged with her around October of last year but since then has not responded back. Anyone know if she's around or seen her?

  2. #25379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Dulce Sempre or Colombiana? They both make you wait a long time LOL.
    Colombiana.

  3. #25378
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...ingham-1018084

    Has anyone seen her? She doesn't have any current ads but contacted me randomly for an all day fuck but I'm hesitant. I looked everywhere for some reviews of her and all I found was this.
    The language in the ad makes me wonder if a pimp wrote that. I find her pics intriguing, but I would not see her unless I saw some credible reviews. Something about the way the ad is written. Just tells me it is a pimp who wrote that ad.

  4. #25377

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I decided to check both of them out based off of what why'all have said about the two girls mentioned above and boy was I sorry I did.

    Stacy's enormous ass is a shapeless blob, could not throat me at all (despite what others have claimed), is definitely not as shapely as she represents herself, and is definitely a user. She took me bare and blasted off in her prior to her coming out as preggers.

    Dulce was actually very responsive via text, I knew I had to wait for her but at least she let me wash up and wait inside her incall, head was ok at best, she tried to play off not wanting bare but she quickly changed her mind when I started to rough her up a bit and took me in the ass balls deep. She too is a very different physical representation of her online persona.

    Two shit providers and now I'm definitely off the other board and just rotating through my SB hoe roladex.
    Are you talking about Dulce Sempre or Colombiana? They both make you wait a long time LOL.

  5. #25376

    Harley

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...ingham-1018084

    Has anyone seen her? She doesn't have any current ads but contacted me randomly for an all day fuck but I'm hesitant. I looked everywhere for some reviews of her and all I found was this.

  6. #25375

    Ivy Waters

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents.

    Went to lookup Ms. Waters contact info and schedule a date with Ivy and found that she was banned on the GPS site. Wth happened? Anyone know?

    If you have her contact info would love a DM so I can enjoy this curvy mature beauty.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

    BB hunter.

    P.S. Stay warm it was 19 degrees on my drive into work. Ridiculous.
    I was looking at Danielle Dubois ad and tried to click on Ivy's link but it wouldn't do anything. Figured the site was being glitchy. Guess not. Anyway, point being. I would reach out to Danielle for contact info since they are duo partners.

  7. #25374
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents.

    Went to lookup Ms. Waters contact info and schedule a date with Ivy and found that she was banned on the GPS site. Wth happened? Anyone know?

    If you have her contact info would love a DM so I can enjoy this curvy mature beauty.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

    BB hunter.

    P.S. Stay warm it was 19 degrees on my drive into work. Ridiculous.
    Yeah it was 23 when I woke up (10 minutes ago) - balls are frozen LOL. Sorry do not have Ivy's contact info (never seen her).

  8. #25373

    What happened?

    Good morning gents.

    Went to lookup Ms. Waters contact info and schedule a date with Ivy and found that she was banned on the GPS site. Wth happened? Anyone know?

    If you have her contact info would love a DM so I can enjoy this curvy mature beauty.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

    BB hunter.

    P.S. Stay warm it was 19 degrees on my drive into work. Ridiculous.

  9. #25372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    This has all the red flags for a scam. Incoherent pictures, "open menu" call-out, barrel bottom rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/739427768992

    Anyone with evidence to the contrary willing to share some info??
    Look a little closer and you'll see that the ad contains pictures of at least 3 different girls. You've got to be dense not to be able to see that this is definitely a scam.

  10. #25371
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    This has all the red flags for a scam. Incoherent pictures, "open menu" call-out, barrel bottom rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/739427768992

    Anyone with evidence to the contrary willing to share some info??
    Seems fake. Notice the leg tattoo discrepancy between photos. Hit her up and feel it out if you're interested though. Let us know. You found her, text her.

  11. #25370

    Some sort of scam??

    This has all the red flags for a scam. Incoherent pictures, "open menu" call-out, barrel bottom rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/739427768992

    Anyone with evidence to the contrary willing to share some info??

  12. #25369

    Stacy Sugarbutt

    I'm glad I dodged that bullet then.

    I put an "ISO" ad on TNA a few years back and she answered it.

    I refused and didn't respond due to a few alerts.

  13. #25368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What Stacy are you reffering to? Thanks for the info.
    Sugar butt.

  14. #25367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What Stacy are you reffering to? Thanks for the info.
    Guessing Stacy Sugerbutt.

  15. #25366
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I decided to check both of them out based off of what why'all have said about the two girls mentioned above and boy was I sorry I did.

    Stacy's enormous ass is a shapeless blob, could not throat me at all (despite what others have claimed), is definitely not as shapely as she represents herself, and is definitely a user. She took me bare and blasted off in her prior to her coming out as preggers.

    Dulce was actually very responsive via text, I knew I had to wait for her but at least she let me wash up and wait inside her incall, head was ok at best, she tried to play off not wanting bare but she quickly changed her mind when I started to rough her up a bit and took me in the ass balls deep. She too is a very different physical representation of her online persona.

    Two shit providers and now I'm definitely off the other board and just rotating through my SB hoe roladex.
    What Stacy are you reffering to? Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape