Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 27795
-
02-12-25 15:37 #25380Regular Member

Posts: 8Bem?
Anyone know what happened to Blue Eyed Masseuse?? She was a go to cumdump years ago but she has since disappeared. Messaged with her around October of last year but since then has not responded back. Anyone know if she's around or seen her?
-
02-12-25 10:23 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 161Dulce
Colombiana.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 10:17 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 2184The language in the ad makes me wonder if a pimp wrote that. I find her pics intriguing, but I would not see her unless I saw some credible reviews. Something about the way the ad is written. Just tells me it is a pimp who wrote that ad.
Originally Posted by TeaBitch6
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 23:30 #25377Senior Member

Posts: 385Dulce
Are you talking about Dulce Sempre or Colombiana? They both make you wait a long time LOL.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 22:12 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 57Harley
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...ingham-1018084
Has anyone seen her? She doesn't have any current ads but contacted me randomly for an all day fuck but I'm hesitant. I looked everywhere for some reviews of her and all I found was this.
-
02-11-25 20:39 #25375Senior Member

Posts: 126Ivy Waters
I was looking at Danielle Dubois ad and tried to click on Ivy's link but it wouldn't do anything. Figured the site was being glitchy. Guess not. Anyway, point being. I would reach out to Danielle for contact info since they are duo partners.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 10:33 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah it was 23 when I woke up (10 minutes ago) - balls are frozen LOL. Sorry do not have Ivy's contact info (never seen her).
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 09:48 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 287What happened?
Good morning gents.
Went to lookup Ms. Waters contact info and schedule a date with Ivy and found that she was banned on the GPS site. Wth happened? Anyone know?
If you have her contact info would love a DM so I can enjoy this curvy mature beauty.
Stay safe and happy hunting!
BB hunter.
P.S. Stay warm it was 19 degrees on my drive into work. Ridiculous.
-
02-11-25 01:40 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 161Look a little closer and you'll see that the ad contains pictures of at least 3 different girls. You've got to be dense not to be able to see that this is definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 00:16 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 60Seems fake. Notice the leg tattoo discrepancy between photos. Hit her up and feel it out if you're interested though. Let us know. You found her, text her.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:04 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 133Some sort of scam??
This has all the red flags for a scam. Incoherent pictures, "open menu" call-out, barrel bottom rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/739427768992
Anyone with evidence to the contrary willing to share some info??
-
02-08-25 20:25 #25369Banned Member

Posts: 410Stacy Sugarbutt
I'm glad I dodged that bullet then.
I put an "ISO" ad on TNA a few years back and she answered it.
I refused and didn't respond due to a few alerts.
-
02-08-25 17:42 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 161Waste
Sugar butt.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 16:33 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 2924Guessing Stacy Sugerbutt.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 13:33 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 340What Stacy are you reffering to? Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



