Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 41267
-
02-13-25 08:56 #37502Senior Member

Posts: 316Kashdoll
Anybody got any info on this one? Never seen her post before. PM if you prefer. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/611500050397
-
02-12-25 21:36 #37501Senior Member

Posts: 452Name?
Looks familiar. Is she one of the ones out robbing mongers?
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 21:34 #37500Senior Member

Posts: 452Unfortunately yes
Saw her tonite. Almost walked away because her picking was so bad. Like awful bad. I needed some of that bionic throat though so the little head won the battle. She swallowed my kielbasa whole and caught the load. Probably won't repeat. Well. Never say never. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 20:07 #37499Senior Member

Posts: 416Don't know if this is the right spot
I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.
Pipe approves this message.
-
02-12-25 15:40 #37498Senior Member

Posts: 170Recommendation for a fit greek provider?
Does anybody have any recommendations for a Greek provider who isn't overweight or pregnant (not my thing). Thanks in advance PM is fine.
-
02-12-25 14:43 #37497Senior Member

Posts: 158Blue in mandarin
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/540595556573
Anyone seen this one? Searched for blue and only the petite girl on the Westside shows up. Not into bbws but those lips look like they feel great.
-
02-12-25 14:23 #37496Senior Member

Posts: 527Ktg
Any of you mongers participated in BBFS with ktg thick ass since she's been back from vacation? P< details please.
-
02-12-25 14:16 #37495Senior Member

Posts: 527Ktg
Ktg is slowly fucking her arms up with that candy scratching. Scares me that I might get a infection.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 14:13 #37494Senior Member

Posts: 527Bbb
Well I was a regular till she went to jail. If you can get her digits PM me please.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 12:06 #37493Senior Member

Posts: 180Have a link?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 12:06 #37492Senior Member

Posts: 497Sorry fellas meant to send on this thread.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
She has been around a little while and use to work out of the riverside Murray Hill area. I was going to see her once. Seemed cool over the phone. Per the usual she sent address and I scouted it out ahead of the time I gave her. House was in a nice area but had questionable charactersy hanging around so I passed. Looked like an Airbnb place they used for a time. Truly may have been nothing but I didn't want to risk it.
-
02-12-25 12:03 #37491Senior Member

Posts: 497Ghost
I have visited this woman once before and actually had a good time but she has ghosted me twice now and I'm moving on! Thought it may be because of my fat ass but I use a phone app that I can use random numbers for so that's not it. Heard from some in the past that say she has quite the meth habit so maybe that's taking all her attention. Again she is a nice girl with a spinner body and safe incall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/558027323464
-
02-12-25 12:01 #37490Senior Member

Posts: 33Marti
I finally got a chance to see Marti. She is absolutely amazing! Great body and awsome tits. She is damn good at what she does. I got a BBBJCIM. She took it all and enjoyed it! I am definitely seeing her again!
-
02-12-25 11:58 #37489Senior Member

Posts: 497Sorry sent in wrong thread
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 09:20 #37488Senior Member

Posts: 127Soul sucker
Does anybody know if this perky tit Betty boop can really service as advertised?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/623534180529








Reply With Quote





