The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37500

    Don't know if this is the right spot

    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6944.jpg‎  

  2. #37499

    Recommendation for a fit greek provider?

    Does anybody have any recommendations for a Greek provider who isn't overweight or pregnant (not my thing). Thanks in advance PM is fine.

  3. #37498

    Blue in mandarin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/540595556573

    Anyone seen this one? Searched for blue and only the petite girl on the Westside shows up. Not into bbws but those lips look like they feel great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250212-144232.jpg‎  

  4. #37497

    Ktg

    Any of you mongers participated in BBFS with ktg thick ass since she's been back from vacation? P< details please.

  5. #37496

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Red Head Terra and Katie the Great were also there a couple days ago!!
    Ktg is slowly fucking her arms up with that candy scratching. Scares me that I might get a infection.

  6. #37495

    Bbb

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    From what I've heard (through Buffie), Brandy is out of the game. I think she's living a normal life now, staying at family's house. She may be UTR for a few regulars in the past, but I'm honestly just speculating. I have no info to support that statement.
    Well I was a regular till she went to jail. If you can get her digits PM me please.

  7. #37494
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to see Marti. She is absolutely amazing! Great body and awsome tits. She is damn good at what she does. I got a BBBJCIM. She took it all and enjoyed it! I am definitely seeing her again!
    Have a link?

  8. #37493
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if this perky tit Betty boop can really service as advertised?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/623534180529
    Sorry fellas meant to send on this thread.

    She has been around a little while and use to work out of the riverside Murray Hill area. I was going to see her once. Seemed cool over the phone. Per the usual she sent address and I scouted it out ahead of the time I gave her. House was in a nice area but had questionable charactersy hanging around so I passed. Looked like an Airbnb place they used for a time. Truly may have been nothing but I didn't want to risk it.

  9. #37492

    Ghost

    I have visited this woman once before and actually had a good time but she has ghosted me twice now and I'm moving on! Thought it may be because of my fat ass but I use a phone app that I can use random numbers for so that's not it. Heard from some in the past that say she has quite the meth habit so maybe that's taking all her attention. Again she is a nice girl with a spinner body and safe incall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/558027323464

  10. #37491

    Marti

    I finally got a chance to see Marti. She is absolutely amazing! Great body and awsome tits. She is damn good at what she does. I got a BBBJCIM. She took it all and enjoyed it! I am definitely seeing her again!

  11. #37490
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Red Head Terra and Katie the Great were also there a couple days ago!!
    Sorry sent in wrong thread

  12. #37489

    Soul sucker

    Does anybody know if this perky tit Betty boop can really service as advertised?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/623534180529

  13. #37488

    Out of the game

    From what I've heard (through Buffie), Brandy is out of the game. I think she's living a normal life now, staying at family's house. She may be UTR for a few regulars in the past, but I'm honestly just speculating. I have no info to support that statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Where is her Brandy? Her big booty friend.

  14. #37487

    Sonora

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    The blonde at least offers BBFS.

    I think I've seen two other providers there.
    Red Head Terra and Katie the Great were also there a couple days ago!!

  15. #37486

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Ashley James mentioned a Brittany recently. Is this who she's doing doubles with this week?
    Yes, I saw Brittany tonight and she was hanging out with Ashey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape