Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31059
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby  [View Original Post]
    **Horrible experience** met with Lexi finally after lack of communication and then changing phone numbers then she contacted me again. I was suspicious but she video chatted to verify and gave me a long story about her ex bf. Any she came out asking for 500 but I easily worked her down to 150. She was extremely hot in her photos but in person I realized it was filters. Very acne scarred face. I booked a room and she showed up. We got straight to it she began with a 6/10 BBBJ and I told her to bend over for me. She undressed fully and I could immediately smell a strong odor. With further inspection I seen red bumps all over her vaginal lips. I told her I wasn't interested anymore and jetted out of there. Be careful out there gentlemen. If anyone is still interested pm for #.
    You said you booked a room an Jetted out instead of sending her on her way. Could be a bad mistake. Room in your name. She could have a new TV an anything else she takes from the room.

    If she was pissed she could destroy the room and you are responsible for. Good Luck.

  2. #31058

    1st link

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I can spot these flakes like Izzy a mile away. A couple more dipshitz to stay away

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

    Just say No! You will thank me later.
    The first link is definitely a looker with a rocking body. I see her out and about in Dayton a fair amount.

  3. #31057

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Red flags raised with her pictures all looking some what different from each other. I do think they are all of her but it's clearly from different points of her life and they all clearly come from different ages. Also her prices makes no sense like it was AI generated which is worrying.
    I've also reached out to her. The profile does give off a weird vibe. We'll see what happens.

  4. #31056
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist, LOL. I don't think I'm going to TOFTT, but thought I'd ask. Anybody try this one?

    If you did, and you don't want to report back, that's ok too. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182522492
    She is on a cuddle website. Got bored and horny a few months back and hung out with her. BBBJCIM She is really nice, too. FS on the table, but not interested in all that. Unlikely to repeat simply because it was a moment of desperation.

  5. #31055

    Anybody try this one?

    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist, LOL. I don't think I'm going to TOFTT, but thought I'd ask. Anybody try this one?

    If you did, and you don't want to report back, that's ok too. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182522492

  6. #31054
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I ask around about her also and got crickets. I sent her a text and ask about rates, and she replied $400 I replied is that the hr rate and she replied $400 is minimum starting rate. Seemed like $400 was the cover charge and everything was extra.
    That is not a $400 piece of ass.

  7. #31053

    Maybe it's me

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Izzy? Tried to search but there's nothing recent, and what's searchable is confusing as they seem to be discussing 2 different people.

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98
    I can spot these flakes like Izzy a mile away. A couple more dipshitz to stay away from:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri

    https://tryst.link/escort/alice-elitecompanion

    https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97

    Just say No! You will thank me later.

  8. #31052

    Izzy

    Yeah I ask around about her also and got crickets. I sent her a text and ask about rates, and she replied $400 I replied is that the hr rate and she replied $400 is minimum starting rate. Seemed like $400 was the cover charge and everything was extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Izzy? Tried to search but there's nothing recent, and what's searchable is confusing as they seem to be discussing 2 different people.

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

  9. #31051

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Izzy? Tried to search but there's nothing recent, and what's searchable is confusing as they seem to be discussing 2 different people.

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98
    I have reached out to her multiple times (contact info on her Tryst) trying to schedule and get no replies.

  10. #31050

    Izzy

    Anyone seen Izzy? Tried to search but there's nothing recent, and what's searchable is confusing as they seem to be discussing 2 different people.

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

  11. #31049

    Bonita

    What is her contact info. They wanted 109.00 dollars just for a membership for a month!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Had another nice visit with Bonita. If you are into spinners who are tights as they come, do yourself a favor and see her!
    .

  12. #31048

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Might want to post this on the Alternate Sugar Sites thread instead.
    Which Lexi?

    Sent a site or photo? A lot of Lexi's out there!

  13. #31047
    Might want to post this on the Alternate Sugar Sites thread instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby  [View Original Post]
    **Horrible experience** met with Lexi finally after lack of communication and then changing phone numbers then she contacted me again. I was suspicious but she video chatted to verify and gave me a long story about her ex bf. Any she came out asking for 500 but I easily worked her down to 150. She was extremely hot in her photos but in person I realized it was filters. Very acne scarred face. I booked a room and she showed up. We got straight to it she began with a 6/10 BBBJ and I told her to bend over for me. She undressed fully and I could immediately smell a strong odor. With further inspection I seen red bumps all over her vaginal lips. I told her I wasn't interested anymore and jetted out of there. Be careful out there gentlemen. If anyone is still interested pm for #.

  14. #31046

    Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby  [View Original Post]
    **Horrible experience** met with Lexi finally after lack of communication and then changing phone numbers then she contacted me again. I was suspicious but she video chatted to verify and gave me a long story about her ex bf. Any she came out asking for 500 but I easily worked her down to 150. She was extremely hot in her photos but in person I realized it was filters. Very acne scarred face. I booked a room and she showed up. We got straight to it she began with a 6/10 BBBJ and I told her to bend over for me. She undressed fully and I could immediately smell a strong odor. With further inspection I seen red bumps all over her vaginal lips. I told her I wasn't interested anymore and jetted out of there. Be careful out there gentlemen. If anyone is still interested pm for #.
    A screenshot and a link would be very helpful, since there have been a few Lexis around here.

  15. #31045

    No idea about her but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any intel on her. Anyone? Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
    Red flags raised with her pictures all looking some what different from each other. I do think they are all of her but it's clearly from different points of her life and they all clearly come from different ages. Also her prices makes no sense like it was AI generated which is worrying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape