Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 33231
-
02-12-25 05:21 #31056Senior Member

Posts: 41She is on a cuddle website. Got bored and horny a few months back and hung out with her. BBBJCIM She is really nice, too. FS on the table, but not interested in all that. Unlikely to repeat simply because it was a moment of desperation.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:58 #31055Senior Member

Posts: 459Anybody try this one?
Sorry guys, I couldn't resist, LOL. I don't think I'm going to TOFTT, but thought I'd ask. Anybody try this one?
If you did, and you don't want to report back, that's ok too. LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/182522492
-
02-11-25 20:24 #31054Senior Member

Posts: 353That is not a $400 piece of ass.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:02 #31053Senior Member

Posts: 324Maybe it's me
I can spot these flakes like Izzy a mile away. A couple more dipshitz to stay away from:
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sheri
https://tryst.link/escort/alice-elitecompanion
https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s
https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97
Just say No! You will thank me later.
-
02-11-25 16:23 #31052Senior Member

Posts: 473Izzy
Yeah I ask around about her also and got crickets. I sent her a text and ask about rates, and she replied $400 I replied is that the hr rate and she replied $400 is minimum starting rate. Seemed like $400 was the cover charge and everything was extra.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 15:33 #31051Senior Member

Posts: 65Crickets
I have reached out to her multiple times (contact info on her Tryst) trying to schedule and get no replies.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 14:47 #31050Senior Member

Posts: 101Izzy
Anyone seen Izzy? Tried to search but there's nothing recent, and what's searchable is confusing as they seem to be discussing 2 different people.
https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98
-
02-11-25 09:20 #31049Senior Member

Posts: 28Bonita
What is her contact info. They wanted 109.00 dollars just for a membership for a month!
.
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 06:54 #31048Senior Member

Posts: 229Lexi
Which Lexi?
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
Sent a site or photo? A lot of Lexi's out there!
-
02-10-25 21:24 #31047Senior Member

Posts: 418Might want to post this on the Alternate Sugar Sites thread instead.
Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 21:02 #31046Senior Member

Posts: 451Lexi?
A screenshot and a link would be very helpful, since there have been a few Lexis around here.
Originally Posted by LoveMeABaby
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 13:40 #31045Senior Member

Posts: 128No idea about her but,
Red flags raised with her pictures all looking some what different from each other. I do think they are all of her but it's clearly from different points of her life and they all clearly come from different ages. Also her prices makes no sense like it was AI generated which is worrying.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 10:03 #31044Senior Member

Posts: 1190Madison
Can't find any intel on her. Anyone? Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
02-10-25 07:37 #31043Senior Member

Posts: 539Bonita
Where was she? Mason?
Originally Posted by Mrrdfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 17:06 #31042Senior Member

Posts: 130Had a good meeting with Kaye today
Kaye. Who is very hard to get in touch with, met up with today. Took direction well, no rush. She is hit or miss, as I've seen her a few times. UTR in the tri county area.











Reply With Quote




