Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15318
    She would be a fake all the way. Google Lens doing an image search found the same picture at a handful of sites.

    Would put money that if contacted, a deposit of some kind is required. Definitely pass.

  2. #15317
    I went to give see a lady the other day. We'll she took me to a basement with a mattress on the floor. It make me wonder if this is house that a abandoned house they see just moved in. Just because it has power doesn't mean anything. Can't turn off in winter. Getting caught up in there could be more problems. Just be smart guys. It's not like this gals are the most honest people.

  3. #15316

  4. #15315
    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    Hello STL mongers. I'll be traveling into the area in a few weeks and staying at an airport area hotel. Would love to sample some of the local talent. I prefer white providers. Who would you recommend?
    I would recommend passion, great value. I was oblivious to dogs when I met her but her pitbull is friendly.

  5. #15314

    Airport area providers

    Hello STL mongers. I'll be traveling into the area in a few weeks and staying at an airport area hotel. Would love to sample some of the local talent. I prefer white providers. Who would you recommend?

  6. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Is Abby full service? I thought was just a massage.
    Abby on the IL side is FS.

  7. #15312
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    T.

    She is strictly just massage with HJ. BTW. Has anyone seen "Pocket Princess" out in St Peters? I saw her mentioned a few times on this forum but no intel. I know she is 5 xx per hour but nothing else https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html.
    No the Abbi they are referring to is 100% FS.

  8. #15311

    Princess


  9. #15310
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangejuice30  [View Original Post]
    Its day time she is available, in a neighborhood where kids and families are outside, like those perfect white suburbs. So you walking in, people see you, and walking out, and people see you, I always got scared of the what if, you can go risked it. I stopped because of the high visibility. Nothing discreet about seeing her, any one with a working brain will know what's up, and with the current issues going on now with raids. Man I stop seeing her, but go at your own risk.
    It looks like she's in the west end near the chuck wagon. Working class folks and mixed neighborhood. I'm sure they aren't paying much attention.

  10. #15309
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Is Abby full service? I thought was just a massage.
    T.

    She is strictly just massage with HJ. BTW. Has anyone seen "Pocket Princess" out in St Peters? I saw her mentioned a few times on this forum but no intel. I know she is 5 xx per hour but nothing else https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html.

  11. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I have visited her on several occasions and never seen anyone (kids or adults) outside.
    Is Abby full service? I thought was just a massage.

  12. #15307
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangejuice30  [View Original Post]
    Its day time she is available, in a neighborhood where kids and families are outside, like those perfect white suburbs. So you walking in, people see you, and walking out, and people see you, I always got scared of the what if, you can go risked it. I stopped because of the high visibility. Nothing discreet about seeing her, any one with a working brain will know what's up, and with the current issues going on now with raids. Man I stop seeing her, but go at your own risk.
    I have visited her on several occasions and never seen anyone (kids or adults) outside.

  13. #15306

    Is Passion still available?

    She has not posted in a week. Which is unusual for her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...446/3147039250

  14. #15305

    Appreciate It

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    IDK, this just doesn't pass the smell test, a really attractive travelling provider with "very reasonable rates", but she can't get enough bookings to come? ...Granted, she could actually be telling the truth, but then again she could also just be collecting enough in "pre-scheduling deposits" to make rent and then just deciding not to show up (seriously, how would anyone actually know?) and this is precisely why I would "never" agree to send a deposit/advance to ANY provider to secure an appointment, period-and especially with one of these "touring girls"-because if she suddenly bails on her tour for whatever reason (legit or bogus) you're very likely "never" seeing that money ever again...

    Stay Safe
    Not to worry, I didn't have to or wanted to make a deposit. I've read enough from you all here and from my time in Augusta that deposits are an no for me.

  15. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    What's the issue with the incall?
    Its day time she is available, in a neighborhood where kids and families are outside, like those perfect white suburbs. So you walking in, people see you, and walking out, and people see you, I always got scared of the what if, you can go risked it. I stopped because of the high visibility. Nothing discreet about seeing her, any one with a working brain will know what's up, and with the current issues going on now with raids. Man I stop seeing her, but go at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape