Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 17688
-
02-10-25 18:05 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 110What's the issue with the incall?
Originally Posted by Orangejuice30
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 20:00 #15302Regular Member

Posts: 18Pole polishing
She will Polish your royal pole. Just call ahead.https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182444651
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:10 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 1629I will be visiting next week on business. You guys have any good recommendations for incall girls who are GFE and BBBJCIM? Mature is fine, bit thicker is fine too. It does not have to be in the city only near towns are ok.
-
02-09-25 15:11 #15300Regular Member

Posts: 18The acrobatic sex-- yesss
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182434014
A porn start body, knows how to fuck, she squirted on me during fucking, fully condom everything. While pounding away I finger her ass, she was like no anal, but her ass is loose, but super strict with no anal but let me finger her ass during fucking. This woman is acrobatic during sex, like literally, I picked her up while I was standing up and slammed away.
Only issue I have; so I stopped seeing her, is, she live in a good suburban place, incall, 90% is day time availability. So I never liked this idea. Y'all can go see her, she will fuck your brains out, if you can keep up with her.
Cost-150 hh.
I recommend-- but only during the day time you can see her.
-
02-09-25 15:02 #15299Regular Member

Posts: 18Mature chocolate woman, 100% yesss
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182439470
Another anal gem. She is mature, will make you fuck her until you are content, she will even give you a discount, but don't abuse it. Smelled clean, wear something sexy. Make good moaning noise, great chocolate delight who love it up her ass. During our fucking, I was not cumming, guess what? She asked me if I want to take the condom off so I could cum faster; this is the talk of real woman who know how to treat a guy right. Did I take off the condom? LOL. I did do anal with her, it was soooo great, all because she moan and scream.
Cost- 100-180 (prices varies, base on haggling skills, anal included).
I recommend. (if you love or want to experience chocolate mature woman, who will treat you right and make you experience manhood during sex).
-
02-09-25 14:54 #15298Regular Member

Posts: 18Deep throat queen! Yesss
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182444651
Now, she is the definition of throat fucking balls deep with only stopping for air intake, LOL. My dick was all the way down her throat and I fucked her throat. And cum in her throat, best porn star experience for throating that I see on porn. I would save up one week of cum just to see her and release in her throat. Mannnnnn, wow. She is the deep throat queen of Missouri.
Cost-80-60 (only for throating).
I only seen her for throat fucking, she is my go to for that.
I recommend.
-
02-09-25 14:47 #15297Regular Member

Posts: 18100% I do, it is her. She told me 300 for the service; it was bad. Well, I explained my experience, anyone else can go see her and explain what they went through.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 21:26 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 418Are you sure you have the right ad? I've seen Nessa and she's awesome. And while she IS non-GFE, I touched all over her body.
Originally Posted by Orangejuice30
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 20:36 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 551So she claims...
IDK, this just doesn't pass the smell test, a really attractive travelling provider with "very reasonable rates", but she can't get enough bookings to come? ...Granted, she could actually be telling the truth, but then again she could also just be collecting enough in "pre-scheduling deposits" to make rent and then just deciding not to show up (seriously, how would anyone actually know?) and this is precisely why I would "never" agree to send a deposit/advance to ANY provider to secure an appointment, period-and especially with one of these "touring girls"-because if she suddenly bails on her tour for whatever reason (legit or bogus) you're very likely "never" seeing that money ever again...
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
02-08-25 14:17 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 112Great reports, I wish others were as precise in their reports. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Orangejuice30
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 13:21 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 235As long as she doesn't ask for a deposit then yeah, probably real then.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 22:36 #15292Regular Member

Posts: 18Hmmm 50/50
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182335171
Well, incall at her place, in the basement. Good sex, but I don't know, great body too, something didn't feel right, maybe I was in a basement on a mattress on the floor, idk.
Everything covered. But sex was good but something didn't feel right.
180 for half hour.
Hmm, idk. 50/50.
-
02-07-25 22:33 #15291Regular Member

Posts: 18100 yes
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182339786
My go to for hard core anal, if you like greek, she is your champion, I pound away like no care in the world. Very submissive too, however, no blow job at all, her rules, but hey, her anal and submissiveness out weight her no BJ, every time I visit, I leave feeling happy.
I paid 125, for half hour of straight anal mostly, a good deal, she is clean too.
Please, she is my anal favorite so don't mess this up for me guys, please.
I recommend!
-
02-07-25 22:28 #15290Regular Member

Posts: 18Nope. Nope nope.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182335286
This ass was so thick, I fell for it and visited. Very bad, she is on some drug, so I strapped up, followed my gutt feeling. Pussy was smelly too, so I lasted 10 minutes, I pull out and cum on her ass and wipe off my holy pole with like 50 baby wipes she had. But hey, I paid 80.
I do not recommend.
-
02-07-25 22:24 #15289Regular Member

Posts: 18OMG yes!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182365405
She is super far away from me, but I did the drive. Open the door, in some sexy outfit. We chatted for a few, put the cash on table, automatically start cuddling and start having sex in cuddle position, no condom, I gain my senses and stop and put on a condom, then continue, we did so many positions, I even tried anal too, only did half way in her butt, she start complaining, however, she promise me next time we can fully do it. Oh no blow jobs at all, I forgot about it because she was so clean and sexy.
I pay 180-ha; f hour, but she is not a time watcher, she focus on me feeling good.
This was is a gem I am sharing. Please don't scare her away.
I recommend!








Reply With Quote






