Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 658 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9700

    Word up homey slice

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Why are we still talking about tranny's now for 3 days. You guys really can't find woman to see you so you moved on to paying men.
    First off it's against the form rules to talk about transvestites. But I don't even call him transvestites. (Men). Anybody that's so sick in the head to have sex with a guy that dresses like a girl and wears heels is pretty sick twisted individual.

  2. #9699

    Malanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    She absolutey is a post op. She used to escort before surgery and had pics and videos of her package on a couple of escorts sites.
    She also went by TS Nanda Brazil (TER 347288). Bottom line is that Malanna is 100% a Post Op. Not judging and she gets pretty solid and consistent scores but if this kind of thing makes you uneasy then stay away.

  3. #9698
    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    She absolutey is a post op. She used to escort before surgery and had pics and videos of her package on a couple of escorts sites. She had a pretty big cock.

    She went by Amanda and by Bebe. This was her old TER ID, 198821, but the profile is now gone.
    Why are we still talking about tranny's now for 3 days. You guys really can't find woman to see you so you moved on to paying men.

  4. #9697
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the case. Where did you get that she's post op?
    She absolutey is a post op. She used to escort before surgery and had pics and videos of her package on a couple of escorts sites. She had a pretty big cock.

    She went by Amanda and by Bebe. This was her old TER ID, 198821, but the profile is now gone.

  5. #9696
    I've seen Malanna. She's Brazilian. Her boobs are MM. Soft but firm, minimal scarring. She's really sweet and accommodating. DFK at the door (LEO check?

    Straight to the room, clothes off, more DFK and touching, decent BBJ, gets on top bbcg, Mish, doggy, then Greek, finish CIA. Likes to dirty talk and kiss.

    She's a good time for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you 2-1 odds this was a man at birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Do man mades look even remotely like the real natural thing? Seems pretty hard to do that and there should be lots of unappealing scarring?

  6. #9695
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    Can post ops squirt?

    Malanna squirted pretty good, so she must have had a good doctor.
    Why do you say that? It has to piss from somewhere 😂128514;.

  7. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by Xolrac  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on the provider Michelle I'd also be very interested in it. Pm is fine. I find it hard to believe she's post op but (almost) ready to accept it if that's the case. Thanks.
    Also heard this a long time ago. She would post on the TS escort sites. But no confirmation and no indication through the TER reviews.

  8. #9693

    Would also like to know

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the case. Where did you get that she's post op?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Thizzle was talking about another provider Michelle* https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/245649042385.
    If anyone has info on the provider Michelle I'd also be very interested in it. Pm is fine. I find it hard to believe she's post op but (almost) ready to accept it if that's the case. Thanks.

  9. #9692

    Post Op

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Do man mades look even remotely like the real natural thing? Seems pretty hard to do that and there should be lots of unappealing scarring?
    I don't know if this is going to break any rules here, but I can sort of answer. I haven't seen Malanna, but I've seen Gigi the Asian Post Op in Allston. I wasn't 100% sure going in that she had transitioned, but it was a good deal monetarily so I thought I'd give it a shot. I didn't get an in-depth look at her junk, but what I saw looked pretty real. Some comedian once described female genitalia as fitting into one of three categories: ziplock baggie, blooming flower, or busted ravioli. Gigi was definitely a ziplock baggie. But once I touched it and wound up fucking her, it felt just off, and I was pretty sure why. There was no grip to it, and I don't know, it felt too smooth? Like I said, I haven't seen Malanna, but I'm guessing it looks pretty real. She has a lot of reviews on TER, where Trans Post Op is an option. But her current profile has Trans set to No. I'm guessing most of the guys who see her, and don't know her past, would never guess.

  10. #9691

    Can someone who's seen Malana enlighten us?

    Do man mades look even remotely like the real natural thing? Seems pretty hard to do that and there should be lots of unappealing scarring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    She is a post op, there was a review about her a while back, about slamming her BBFS and she said she couldn't get pregnant.

    Wallpole is too far for me. Try out the manmade pussy, and she loves anal I hear!!

  11. #9690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Malanna

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the case. Where did you get that she's post op?
    She is a post op, there was a review about her a while back, about slamming her BBFS and she said she couldn't get pregnant.

    Wallpole is too far for me. Try out the manmade pussy, and she loves anal I hear!!

  12. #9689
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Just adding some context here since some guys have a problem with it, but she's a post-op.
    I've seen her a bunch of times, you'd never know. But I'm also into freaky shit like that.

  13. #9688
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    This provider also is a post op too.
    I don't think this is the case. Where did you get that she's post op?

  14. #9687
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    This provider also is a post op too.
    Yes, her and Malanna are not what they seem. It's a shame they keep the deception going!

  15. #9686

    Malanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    This provider also is a post op too.
    Ah don't worry. She looks good enough. I remember the first time I fucked her ass. Was doing doggy style with her ass in the air and face in the pillow. She looked back and said "you don't need to be a nice guy, just fuck that ass". I guess I wasn't hitting it hard enough. I quickly corrected that and pounded her ass as hard as I could. She took it like a champ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape