Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 17691
-
02-13-25 21:29 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone see this one?
-
02-13-25 16:50 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 45She would be a fake all the way. Google Lens doing an image search found the same picture at a handful of sites.
Originally Posted by EdgarBinks
[View Original Post]
Would put money that if contacted, a deposit of some kind is required. Definitely pass.
-
02-13-25 16:36 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 527I went to give see a lady the other day. We'll she took me to a basement with a mattress on the floor. It make me wonder if this is house that a abandoned house they see just moved in. Just because it has power doesn't mean anything. Can't turn off in winter. Getting caught up in there could be more problems. Just be smart guys. It's not like this gals are the most honest people.
-
02-13-25 15:48 #15333Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen her?
-
02-13-25 14:07 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 80I would recommend passion, great value. I was oblivious to dogs when I met her but her pitbull is friendly.
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 13:26 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 84Airport area providers
Hello STL mongers. I'll be traveling into the area in a few weeks and staying at an airport area hotel. Would love to sample some of the local talent. I prefer white providers. Who would you recommend?
-
02-12-25 07:13 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 447Abby on the IL side is FS.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 07:13 #15329Senior Member

Posts: 447No the Abbi they are referring to is 100% FS.
Originally Posted by Ben6556
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:17 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 296Princess
Has any brother seen this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182505481
-
02-11-25 12:59 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 110It looks like she's in the west end near the chuck wagon. Working class folks and mixed neighborhood. I'm sure they aren't paying much attention.
Originally Posted by Orangejuice30
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 10:39 #15326Senior Member

Posts: 34T.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
She is strictly just massage with HJ. BTW. Has anyone seen "Pocket Princess" out in St Peters? I saw her mentioned a few times on this forum but no intel. I know she is 5 xx per hour but nothing else https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html.
-
02-11-25 10:30 #15325Senior Member

Posts: 71Is Abby full service? I thought was just a massage.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 00:49 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 242I have visited her on several occasions and never seen anyone (kids or adults) outside.
Originally Posted by Orangejuice30
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 20:15 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 80Is Passion still available?
She has not posted in a week. Which is unusual for her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...446/3147039250
-
02-10-25 18:21 #15322Senior Member

Posts: 86Appreciate It
Not to worry, I didn't have to or wanted to make a deposit. I've read enough from you all here and from my time in Augusta that deposits are an no for me.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





