Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13905
-
02-10-25 15:56 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 124So house plus 40 or 60?
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 09:30 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 438I haven't. I've been tipping the typical amount. Only time I did tip extra was at that WF road location but didn't get extra. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 07:30 #12883Regular Member

Posts: 19Extras around Cary
Recently been getting a little extra at some Cary locations, anyone else experience this give me a dm. Would like to know what's really on the table.
-
02-10-25 07:24 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 124Logger Ct. Question
Are you guys tipping above the house fee and if so what extras are you receiving?
PM is fine.
-
02-10-25 06:54 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 56Lilia Happycastle?? When will she back. Anyone know
Lilia at HC. Anyone got her contact to know when she will be back?
-
02-10-25 01:39 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 438Give me some time guys. I think I got back to everyone. Looks like the ad was posted too. Have fun and stay safe if you decide to go. I do like that it's off the road and even though there are other businesses, it's still secluded.
-
02-09-25 21:47 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 202https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/443337061144
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:44 #12878Regular Member

Posts: 12I sent you a DM also. About that place.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 16:36 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 438Just cleared it out. My apologies. I deleted damn near all of my messages this time. LOL.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:10 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 96ForTheDub
Your inbox is full.
-
02-08-25 22:13 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 274Is there an ad?
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 20:53 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 438Logger
Also recently stopped by. Second visit same woman. Same good solid session. Did not ask or try for upgrades. She did adjust the tempo of finish to my liking which made it feel even more worth it. Did remember me and hope that I would come back. Definitely will when I have the opportunity. I'm not sure if auntie gives massages though. The 2 times I've went she just leads you to the room. Saw another person while there but not sure who she is. Once again, solid session. Decent to good massage and nice finish. Didn't notice her watching the clock neither which was also a good touch.
-
02-08-25 19:38 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 202Stopped by Logger Ct recently. I like that it's back from the road and not visible unless you're looking for it.
I came in and was greeted by a short middle aged woman. She took me to the room and I gave her $80 for an hour. I got undressed and lay face down, and the door opens. It was hard to see in the low light without my glasses, but she seemed to have a nice body. She started with a big towel on top of me, and she massaged me like that for a few minutes. Then she got iut lotion and the towel gradually migrated away until I was completely uncovered. So far, things were going well, and the massage wasnt bad at all.
After a bit, she cleans up the lotion from my back with a hit towel, then starts with the light fingertips thing to get me going. After a bit, her hands made it to the bottom if my scrotum and she asked if that was okay. When I said it was, she continued for a moment, and then asked me to flip. She started rubbing juniornand asked if that was okay. When I said it was, she got the oil and went to work- no negotiations. I rubbed her ass for a few moments while she worked her magic until I eventually popped. She went to go get another hot towel which she used to clean me up. Afterwards, she massaged my big head for a few minutes until my time was up.
I didn't ask about extras this time, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing underwear. Take that for what you will.
-
02-08-25 15:58 #12872Regular Member

Posts: 12Pretty weird that this is happening, is loke they did it on purpose from somebody that got intel here ans posted over there to create a red flaf in a very visited forum, also pretty weird that we are being bombarded with Happy Castle "customer reviews" I smell glowie.
Originally Posted by Pgrandis54
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 15:18 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 27Holly Ridge
I just happened to run across an ad yesterday for Holly Ridge. I had not seen an ad concerning that locale in a while, but maybe I just haven't been looking in the right places. Anyway, most of us know that this has somewhat been hit or miss, but I think it's fair to say that, at least in the past, the scales probably tilt more to it being a hit rather than a miss, but as always, YMMV. Anyway, I have not been back in quite a while. If anyone has had a recent dream concerning this location, please share your experience. I am interested to know how the talent has been as of late and whether it's worth another visit. Thanks.









Reply With Quote



