Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 733 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Mahalo for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    It's a Subscription App called Mr. Number. Chatted with Waerq. The girl is a total Red Flag. New report seen.

  2. #10491

    Helena?

    Has anyone see her before? I think she has been here before but can't seem to find any review of her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenababy7879

  3. #10490
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    It's a Subscription App called Mr. Number. Chatted with Waerq. The girl is a total Red Flag. New report seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250209_061446.jpg‎  

  4. #10489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku
    Isn't that Mai?

  5. #10488

    Miku Mori = Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku.
    You need to search the forum for Mai. You can try doubling the last letter of her name so results show up (that's if the reviewer spelled it like that, which most don't. Anyway I digress, most have said that her service is meh, but of course YMMV and you could be that lucky one who gets the golden egg. Then again one her Tryst ad she is charging more than she used to when she advertised on BP and Mojo a while back. GL!

  6. #10487

    I saw her on Tuesday 100% legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    I text her and sent her my screening info. She text back right away with time and location to meet at her incall. Location in the center of Waikiki. There's easy parking next to her hotel in the food court area.

    Very bubbly, European girl everything played Safe and I got me good. I think she said she'll be here for 2 weeks.

  7. #10486
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku

  8. #10485

    Negative reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore
    You should write negative reviews for both of them on PD and give um both 1 star ratings! Glad you were able to stop that s* dead in their tracks!

  9. #10484

    Photoshopped

    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Just saw an OF leak of hers, her waist is super photoshopped. Let's just say those tits come with a tradeoff.
    Yes I saw the video too. Crazy photoshop on all her videos. On top of that she is lazy as hell in the video. I am glad she tried to scam me. I would have been pissed going to see her. To all mongers, please do not send your photo I'd, LinkedIn, or any other personal details. If they see you and you think you are okay. All these women have pimps and they are selling your information to scammers. It is starting to get crazy but it is not hitting us that bad as the mainland. You would never know it was them. Beware! If I didn't have the resources I have it would have happened to me. I don't want this to happen to anyone.

  10. #10483
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore
    Just saw an OF leak of hers, her waist is super photoshopped. Let's just say those tits come with a tradeoff.

  11. #10482

    McKinsley

    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore

  12. #10481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    What app is that to look up her number for those reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.

  13. #10480

  14. #10479
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.
    I sent you a message.

  15. #10478
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape