Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 2227
-
02-11-25 20:16 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 234I tried sending them a picture of my license with similar information blurred out and was told it needed to be clearer and have my picture. Maybe it depends on the handler you text with that day but no way am I sending them a full, crystal clear picture of my driver's license.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 14:51 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 45In my experience, if you are talking about an hour TOS is less (350 compared to 400 for HC), but HC is less for half hour (240 compared to 280 for TOS).
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 13:40 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 102Are rates comparable to HC?
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 08:30 #1384Regular Member

Posts: 32https://www.tastesofseoul.com/
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 05:53 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 91Taste of Seoul
Never used it but the pics look phenomenal. I've seen the tos thrown around here a few times too.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:36 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 80Tos
https://www.tastesofseoul.com/
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 22:51 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 87Tos?
I've seen TOS passed around a bit on here. Anyone have info on how I can get into contact? And what TOS stands for LOL.
Thanks! Stay safe!
-
02-10-25 20:20 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 161I don't understand the dilema with ID I send them a picture of I'd with my photo cropped out and all info blurred out just my first name showing, and also sent them my work name tag thst also showed my first name. It was enough to be verify. The guy that greets you there said they just wanna keep a safe environment for everyone involved and they wanna keep a clientel that is professional and safe for girls and everyone on their in safe as well.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 17:44 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 234I didn't say anything about the girls not being great, no clue where that came from. It's them asking for a picture of your ID after the recent law changes around the hobby that are bothering me.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
If they could take something else to verify that would be different but I was told that was all that would suffice. I'm good on that.
-
02-10-25 11:34 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 45Review of HC
I totally agree. I can speak for myself when I say that my review was genuine, and I've been in touch with many of the people who've left reviews. I think the reason there has been so much attention on HC is simply the fact that there's not much available in this area and we enjoy what HC has to offer.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 09:44 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 22As requested
https://happycastle168.com/
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 06:59 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 1710Which ads? Link please.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 21:16 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 161HC Kana
So after reviewing some of the feedback here. I decided to give HC a try and wanted to try Kana. I contacted the number on their site via WhatsApp. They did their verification which was fairly simple.
After verification got the address and info on girls available. Kana and Jojo were both available. Asked if I could see both girls when I got there.
Got to address and guy that everyone mention met me outside. Really cool dude, very chill. Gave me his feedback on girls. He presented both to me. Based on what I saw, Jojo is a hottie, taller girl, nice breast, sexy long legs. But I wanted to see Kana because she was small little thing, petite girl, tiny waist and small boobs but nice little butt. Weight maybe 120 pounds, but very sexy. She was a nice GFE, licking everywhere. BBBJ, 69. Tiny little pussy, she offered BB but I didn't parkate on extra. 240 was damage for hhr, I don't think it's worth paying for more time as they take their time and not really rush.
Pics of the girls on site basically look like the girls in real life, specially Jojo. I want to even say it's the same girl with filters.
I'm going to try Jojo next time I got to see them tits. Kana said she will be here another week.
-
02-09-25 15:23 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 214Indeed. They are a far better option than the fatties and the druggies. I agree with your sentiments 100%, but we must also remember not to overhype them, bc while the girls they're bringing will probably be solid 6. 5-7. 5's in looks with good to great GFE service, maybe even an 8 or 9 once in a blue moon, they're still charging a premium and we should hold them to a high standard.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 14:45 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 312If that's what you want to think.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
Or it's from happy repeats that have been through verification and now don't have any issues?
Hobbied around the country and while TOS or HC don't have a selection of 5-15 girls depending on which coast or part of the country you're in, having these as options is a crap ton better than what anyone here (sans UTR arrangement) had before they arrived. Outside of flakey, fat / skinny ugy meth heads that were always high. So you can think they aren't great, but some of us don't understand that.








Reply With Quote





