Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1070

    The og Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Never got to try her but now that Linda is gone apparently, anyone that's similar to her in what is offered, preferably also independent?
    Now that Linda is gone, the OG is still here in YOKO! Just like Linda, not that great looking just avg with cute dimples but service is 10's across the board. Rim, anal, ATM, CIM, CIA, CIP all of the above. Try the rim on all fours while she stroking your cock at the same time it's fucking mind blowing. Then fuck her ass as hard as you want. She can take it deep & rough. I always went to Linda cause I had the $100 VIP special but Yoko is worth every penny when you want service. Plus she's the only one that's currently doing anal. Unless you want Pepsi but that's going to cost you double but Pepsi is good too. Yet too expensive. Enjoy.

  2. #1069

    Linda

    So I tried contact Linda's old number and they said get new girls and can do same services but I been at work unable to check them out. They didn't reply much after so I haven't tried to reach out after that. Hopefully one of why'all get more responses then I did.

  3. #1068

    Similar to Linda?

    Never got to try her but now that Linda is gone apparently, anyone that's similar to her in what is offered, preferably also independent?

  4. #1067

    Date st linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    That's not her. She's long gone fellas. Good thing I took a ton of photos and videos of our sesh (which she was a fan of. Just can't show her face). She had a decent body, and ok face but her service to me was top notch. You literally can do anything you saw on pornhub with her. All holes were available for you to do whatever you want. Want to cum in her pussy? Check want to cum in her mouth and face? Check want to cum in that ass? Check want to do ass to mouth (atm) check. Nice d-cups and nice ass in doggy. She could take a mean pounding in the ass (just like Yoko). Here's one last photo of her cute pussy lips for the boys.
    Thanks for your guys reply my questions, this girls quote me 300 for.

    Everything, massage and BBFS included, but I am off later that day can partake!

    I wonder anyone can share your experience with this girl if met her before?

    She will be a real deal if she performance as what Ad described!

  5. #1066

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Mean lips!
    Yep Linda had some big meaty lips.

  6. #1065

    Linda gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html
    Linda is gone. This is someone else.

  7. #1064

    Linda is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html
    That's not her. She's long gone fellas. Good thing I took a ton of photos and videos of our sesh (which she was a fan of. Just can't show her face). She had a decent body, and ok face but her service to me was top notch. You literally can do anything you saw on pornhub with her. All holes were available for you to do whatever you want. Want to cum in her pussy? Check want to cum in her mouth and face? Check want to cum in that ass? Check want to do ass to mouth (atm) check. Nice d-cups and nice ass in doggy. She could take a mean pounding in the ass (just like Yoko). Here's one last photo of her cute pussy lips for the boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda.png‎  

  8. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    Is Linda skinny?

    Dang them meat curtains.
    I will miss those unique meat flaps. It definitely kept me coming back. Out of curiosity, anyone know of anyone currently providing that has a set of meat curtains like Linda? I appreciate any recommendations.

  9. #1062

    It's Makiki linda

    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html

  10. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Mean lips!
    Is Linda skinny?

    Dang them meat curtains.

  11. #1060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she'll come back, but she was always a trooper. Here's a little reminder of her:
    Mean lips!

  12. #1059

    Goodbye Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaTheDon  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer, glad I got to fill her up nicely two weeks ago.

    I wonder if she ever come back tho. Hopefully.
    I doubt she'll come back, but she was always a trooper. Here's a little reminder of her:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda.png‎  

  13. #1058

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling and texting. Nothing but crickets. Bummer. Shit head Trump! Who else going leave?
    What a bummer, glad I got to fill her up nicely two weeks ago.

    I wonder if she ever come back tho. Hopefully.

  14. #1057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    Most likely left the country due to recent ice crack downs.
    Tried calling and texting. Nothing but crickets. Bummer. Shit head Trump! Who else going leave?

  15. #1056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    Doris is back. Her AD is up on BP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape