Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1066

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Mean lips!
    Yep Linda had some big meaty lips.

  2. #1065

    Linda gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html
    Linda is gone. This is someone else.

  3. #1064

    Linda is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html
    That's not her. She's long gone fellas. Good thing I took a ton of photos and videos of our sesh (which she was a fan of. Just can't show her face). She had a decent body, and ok face but her service to me was top notch. You literally can do anything you saw on pornhub with her. All holes were available for you to do whatever you want. Want to cum in her pussy? Check want to cum in her mouth and face? Check want to cum in that ass? Check want to do ass to mouth (atm) check. Nice d-cups and nice ass in doggy. She could take a mean pounding in the ass (just like Yoko). Here's one last photo of her cute pussy lips for the boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda.png‎  

  4. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    Is Linda skinny?

    Dang them meat curtains.
    I will miss those unique meat flaps. It definitely kept me coming back. Out of curiosity, anyone know of anyone currently providing that has a set of meat curtains like Linda? I appreciate any recommendations.

  5. #1062

    It's Makiki linda

    I noted the Ad on BP, name and service similar as Linda.

    I wonder can anyone confirm it's Makiki Linda or not?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13209434.html

  6. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Mean lips!
    Is Linda skinny?

    Dang them meat curtains.

  7. #1060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she'll come back, but she was always a trooper. Here's a little reminder of her:
    Mean lips!

  8. #1059

    Goodbye Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaTheDon  [View Original Post]
    What a bummer, glad I got to fill her up nicely two weeks ago.

    I wonder if she ever come back tho. Hopefully.
    I doubt she'll come back, but she was always a trooper. Here's a little reminder of her:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda.png‎  

  9. #1058

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling and texting. Nothing but crickets. Bummer. Shit head Trump! Who else going leave?
    What a bummer, glad I got to fill her up nicely two weeks ago.

    I wonder if she ever come back tho. Hopefully.

  10. #1057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    Most likely left the country due to recent ice crack downs.
    Tried calling and texting. Nothing but crickets. Bummer. Shit head Trump! Who else going leave?

  11. #1056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    Doris is back. Her AD is up on BP.

  12. #1055

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by phound  [View Original Post]
    that's an accurate number. Inaccurate photo.
    Most likely left the country due to recent ice crack downs.

  13. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    This was from ad in 10/2024.
    That's an accurate number. Inaccurate photo.

  14. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by MenRDogs  [View Original Post]
    Now that bed page is all messed up, does anyone have another way to get in touch with Linda.
    This was from ad in 10/2024.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0015.jpg‎  

  15. #1052

    Linda

    Now that bed page is all messed up, does anyone have another way to get in touch with Linda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape