Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 447 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4980

    Ocean / Melody Monger Vision Plan Alert

    Not a good massage. I give the face a 6.1 and the body a 6.2. This is the most overrated I have seen in awhile. Do not waste your money. She is worth about $80. I see why she stop escorting and went to massages.

  2. #4979

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? Very expensive so hoping to get some Intel before I decide.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50394/
    A few new popped up over the weekend. I texted her and an add for Violeta which has since been removed. Both no response.

  3. #4978

    Italian princess is in fact back

    Someone else beat me to the punch but since that account has some flair that might make people less trusting ill add to it. Italian princess is in fact back. She reached out to me recently and said she would be returning after her hiatus this week. The ad has her new number.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021

  4. #4977
    Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Italian Princess is back

    Italian Princess is back why'all. She's by I drive just like her old location.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021

  5. #4976

    New

    Anyone seen her yet? Very expensive so hoping to get some Intel before I decide.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50394/

  6. #4975

    Bella Nuru

    It was a fun experience.

    Massage and Nuru massage was pretty good.

    Provider is a BBW.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2603223

  7. #4974

    Hate It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    That shit is wack. Save your money.
    I second that! Nuru sucks and leaves you sticky and nasty!

  8. #4973

    Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.
    So very true. And don't forget about the 3rd B / S description to over-charge, Reiki.

  9. #4972

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamJunky  [View Original Post]
    I have been matching maria from Venezuela for awhile. I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently since her last review was mid December. Thinking about finally paying a visit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/
    I have seen her many times and enjoy myself everytime. She does not speak english but she knows what you are there for. I would say the more comfortable she gets with you, the more her menu opens up.

  10. #4971

    Maria Mf

    I have been matching maria from Venezuela for awhile. I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently since her last review was mid December. Thinking about finally paying a visit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/

  11. #4970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    You are correct

    Totally agree.

    I actually have to laugh at these ads. One gal keeps posting don't ask for photos because her looks shouldn't matter but then keeps changing her photos in the ad.

    I guess if you are going to over charge for a basic massage and then offer your real services for a drastic upgrade fee it actually matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.

  12. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.

  13. #4968

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?.
    She is here with Aunt flow. Says it doesn't bother her if it doesn't you. Staying near Icon Park.

  14. #4967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    That shit is wack. Save your money.

  15. #4966

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    In my experience it's not worth the money most will just slide on you for a few minutes and that's before and after the flip others will just stand there and while you're face down will just lean over you and rub their tits on you. AMP girls do a better job with it in the shower and even then it's usually rushed I'd save my coins. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape