Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 30797
-
02-08-25 14:43 #27302Senior Member

Posts: 69Would you care to explain why? I'm going to heed your advice but I'm still curious LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 14:42 #27301Senior Member

Posts: 69Yea I hate that too, I'd rather them not say anything and I find out for myself smh. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 08:01 #27300Senior Member

Posts: 56Kana Happy Castle. And has anyone see Nozomi somewhere else before?
Kana is small, cute. She looked young but not a rookie. The best is probably doggy style with face down ass up where she really shines with her moans getting louder and make me wanted to mute her because she was getting a big too loud. Her tits are small but fun enough to grab while fucking her from behind. She's definitely a fun time. Went back to missionary to DFK her more but I went back to regular doggy to slam her pussy up for the finish. All covered.
Ha anyone see Nozomi though? She's schedule for 2/11 but wondering if she traveled to / from other places.
-
02-08-25 07:48 #27299Senior Member

Posts: 17102nd link is dead but if run away from the first one.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 23:27 #27298Senior Member

Posts: 312JoJo
Asian thread bro.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 18:14 #27297Senior Member

Posts: 318TOS & HappyC
For TOS Have heard easiest to text then to try to get in as new customer. They have rules you will want to follow.
Originally Posted by LucidDream
[View Original Post]
Ciel is an excellent current option.
Happy has a web site to get set up I believe. Can check the Asian thread too for info.
Think Sweet Girls may or may not be an option after an extended break.
-
02-07-25 15:23 #27296Senior Member

Posts: 144Dunn Area
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dunn-...l/924106488798
Seen her ad but never pulled trigger. Anyone have anything on her?
-
02-07-25 15:12 #27295Regular Member

Posts: 18Let me know if you find anything out. Moved from SoCal and this one grabbed my attention.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 15:09 #27294Regular Member

Posts: 18Just moved to the area
Just moved from the other side of the US where I was blessed with a nice site that had plenty of options. Has anyone had any experiences with tryst and TER here and were they good experiences. Kinda curious about some TER profiles that link to happy castle, sweat girls, or taste of Seoul. Kinda feeling a like slim pickings here especially when you don't know where to look. Also, if anyone ever travels to SoCal I can point you in a good direction to look.
-
02-07-25 06:08 #27293Senior Member

Posts: 281I've seen the second one a couple of times for BBBJ. It's nothing special at all. Nothing is more frustrating than a provider that brags about her skills but is average at best. She is real though.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 05:01 #27292Senior Member

Posts: 35Search the forum for Nelly on this one.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 01:06 #27291Senior Member

Posts: 69Intel Requested
Anyone have run-ins with these two? I have been seeing this Peaches' ads from time to time and I wonder how she stacks up to the Peaches that floats around Durham. The other one I've never seen before so I figured I'd ask the board:
Peaches - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/889162888331.
Unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/538428264835.
-
02-06-25 20:55 #27290Senior Member

Posts: 85Same experience
I hear ya man. I saw her about a week ago and had a great time. You'll have to share her with me at least LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I'll visit her again when I'm in the area with extra funds.
-
02-06-25 20:44 #27289Regular Member

Posts: 12Got you brother, I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:26 #27288Senior Member

Posts: 175Sasha report
My buddy went to see her in his dream. Well the dream stopped immediately as she opened the door. Much heavier, older, large back, not pretty at all. And according to him, certainly not "tight" even though my buddy is "big". When he left, she texted threats to him because he had negotiated and she agreed. He does not recommend to go see her if you care about your wellbeing.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
Pros: she's certainly younger than the average girl, probably 30 but certainly not what she advertises. And there's no sign of demons.










Reply With Quote




