Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37451

    What's her scam?

    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-08 221957.jpg‎  

  2. #37450
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    What are these demons? I've been thinking of seeing her.

  3. #37449

    Any info on this one?


  4. #37448

    She has gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    Her rates are whack, she's been posting for a couple of years different names. I've talked to her twice. I don't remember exactly but something like 260 or 300 for a half hour. Non GFE, CBJ. Limited menu. Golden pussy syndrome. She's gone by different names and I've never read a single review. But some mongers must be smashing because she hasn't changed rates or menu. Toft.

  5. #37447

    Jacksonville visitor

    Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.

    Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?

    Feel free to PM me

  6. #37446

    Scam alert

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/615691654143

    You know it's got to be a scam when the first response is "where are you located". Wanted a deposit before they would tell me their general location. Then started getting texts from a different number asking for my location.

    Be careful out there.

  7. #37445

    Deja and Dr Mom Jessica

    Report from a while ago. Maybe August or September. Saw Deja and Jessica for a double when they were hosting behind Walgreens on Atlantic / Joeandy. Deja is always willing even if you sometimes have to navigate a bad attitude. Jessica does not really look like her pictures. Anyone know of anyone hosting in that general area?

    Deja: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/009392654349.

    Dr mom: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/939085844593.

  8. #37444
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    I've never seen her but I'm pretty sure her STG rates are much cheaper.

  9. #37443

    One of my reliables

    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6938.jpg‎  

  10. #37442

    Cherry

    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry

  11. #37441
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm not disputing your experience. I've seen Blair and had a fantastic experience, one of the best I've ever had. Now, I didn't negotiate a rate with her- she told me her rate and I paid it..
    I've had some good experiences with her as well. But also a few not so good, double booked and made an excuse, but as I've said before it's always YMMV. I believe there are far worse looking providers that advertise out there, and who care if she's bigger than the photos, she's not a whale pretending to be a dolphin. I think some of these other guys here are no beacons of health or physique either, but to each their own.

  12. #37440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Blair / VonnaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm not disputing your experience. I've seen Blair and had a fantastic experience, one of the best I've ever had. Now, I didn't negotiate a rate with her- she told me her rate and I paid it.

    I've seen negative reviews of her before. I believe your experience depends on how you approach her. (And I'm not criticizing you, I promise.).
    Yeah. She's ok. I saw her several years ago in a decent incall for a QV. Everything was covered. Decent communication, but was quick and to the point. Saw her again in her "upscale studio" for one her $100 specials. Wasn't great and the fake moaning was annoying. Will not repeat.

  13. #37439
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Blair reached out to me. I let her know that I wasn't super pleased with the service I've recieved. She said it was at a discounted rate and you get what you pay for, and if I payed full price, she would be much more enthusiastic and less rushed.

    Meeting was at 1 pm. I was eating lunch at an Indian restaurant nearby by 1:15.

    She is the most rushed, unenthusiastic provider I've ever been with. She's far heavier than the photos, doesn't dress up, doesn't try to look good at all. She looks like she just rolled out of bed every time. Not to mention her cooter is as loose as can be. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

    She also says super cringey shit trying to get you to cum more quickly. She asks "are you close" within 30 secs of being inside.

    0/10, stay away.
    I'm not disputing your experience. I've seen Blair and had a fantastic experience, one of the best I've ever had. Now, I didn't negotiate a rate with her- she told me her rate and I paid it.

    I've seen negative reviews of her before. I believe your experience depends on how you approach her. (And I'm not criticizing you, I promise.).

  14. #37438

    Blair Brockwell

    Blair reached out to me. I let her know that I wasn't super pleased with the service I've recieved. She said it was at a discounted rate and you get what you pay for, and if I payed full price, she would be much more enthusiastic and less rushed.

    Meeting was at 1 pm. I was eating lunch at an Indian restaurant nearby by 1:15.

    She is the most rushed, unenthusiastic provider I've ever been with. She's far heavier than the photos, doesn't dress up, doesn't try to look good at all. She looks like she just rolled out of bed every time. Not to mention her cooter is as loose as can be. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

    She also says super cringey shit trying to get you to cum more quickly. She asks "are you close" within 30 secs of being inside.

    0/10, stay away.

  15. #37437

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Check the discussion for agencies reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.
    Thanks both of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape