Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5485
-
02-11-25 13:03 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 128Decided to drop by and the sign on the door said closed. I did ring the bell, but no one answered right away. When I got to my car an older mamasan came out and waved me back in. I didn't see anyone else inside so I just said that I would come back later. It is a bit weird going in as there is a nail salon in the same building and there was a nail tech looking at me entering and leaving.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:14 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 121Chimacra.
I texted yesterday, said they are open 9-9 $80 45 min appt. Said her name was Sarah. Not sure if that's the same sarah as the one at DT on north ave, she was a hottie, and full service, but also tried to steal wallet, so be careful. Any. Info please share.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:55 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 265I was texted yesterday that they are open, I guess it was closed for sometime, I call and texted several times for the last 2 weeks, but I didn't get a response till yesterday, So I asked if Jenny still was there, the response was yes come now. I'm not so sure that is true, but I will try to make it this coming Friday.
Originally Posted by MongForLong
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
02-10-25 16:50 #4582Regular Member

Posts: 15Cove
Went into Cove for first time last Wednesday. 80 for house. Emma. Cute Korean. Ts, sauna. Tease massage. Nothing special. Nice BBBJ. Might go back.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 18:31 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 383Cat fight!
Oh! I forgot the cat fight. While Eva is licking my asshole some emphatic points were being made between a couple of them in the hallway. Probably not angry. Just. Emphatic points being made.
-
02-07-25 18:28 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 383Reer / cat fight
I made my way to Relax for the first time in some weeks and asked a fairly cute but skinny gal for my girl Vivi. She took me down the hall to the left and in comes Vivi.
Tits whipped out immediately and damn I think she's just a hot as hell short little bomb.
We make out, she strokes it and finally shows me her bloody undies liner. Shit. She says we can't fuck but can I send someone else? So I ask for Ewa (thank you Sex Guide!)
The girl who comes in reminds me of Yoko Ono circa 1969 with the hair. She insists her name is Eva. Let me know who I actually had guys. But she went right in still sitting on the side of the table with great head. Then had me lay face up, pulled my legs up and dove into the starfish. I'm always a shower connoisseur but I had a good one at home so I had no qualms.
5 minutes of that and head and then she wanted 69.5 minutes of that and she wanted the main event and slipped on the cover. In cow girl she presented her O face. Then wanted doggy.
That ended up working fine for me. When she got up I noticed an ass not in Vivi's league but it was great for canine.
But she had as much fun as I did. Helped me with every stitch of my clothes and 8 holes of boot laces and I was out. All I've got to say is put this gal's service in Vivi's face and bod. And no complaints about Vivi! But this was outstanding.
-
02-07-25 14:23 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 668Relax
I was at Relax off Roosevelt last summer and you're right it is right out in the open right next to the pet groomer shop. But they don't care or at least didn't seem to care. After my visit I walked out the back door because I parked in the back parking lot. There was a girl sitting out behind the pet groomer place drinking a coke looking at her phone. She saw me leave and when I went by her I said hello and mentioned how great the weather is and all that other bullshit chit chat. She responded friendly enough. No dirty looks. No saying how degusting I am cheating on the wife. Nothing. Just a few pleasantries as I past by. They must know what goes on but it's not like they're going to call you out. Maybe next time I'll strike up a conversation and offer to buy her a drink? Some girls like boldness.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
B.
-
02-07-25 10:16 #4578Regular Member

Posts: 3It'll be $240.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 07:16 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 47Lanes
First time here. Called ahead yesterday afternoon and was given 3 names. Only one I recognized was Jay from a previous report. MMS told me I was getting some girl with a Korean name (can't pronounce) let alone spell it. In walks a hot mt takes me to ts and sauna. Nothing special about either then back to the room. Started talking a bit more and find out it's Jay. I'd say mid late 20's from LA. She has short black hair, 5'6 and 130 lbs nice slim body. Pretty good back and shoulder massage with no tease. Still face down she took off her dress and begins to do this body rub with her tits and over my backside. Felt great. Then flipped and off to the fun. CBJ and multiple positions for standard donation. If you are larger, she took it for a little while but would position herself to limit depth and also likes to control how things flow as previously mentioned. Overall it was a good time. She's hot with a really nice body and has a pretty cool personality. English is pretty good which helps with the flow of things. She said she's here for 3 more weeks.
-
02-07-25 06:19 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 86Ivy
Has anyone been to Ivy the last few months and if so how has it been?
-
02-07-25 06:06 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 86So a total of $140 for the whole experience?
Originally Posted by Lan7600
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 02:14 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 107Sailor Moon at Relax (Glen Ellyn)
My gfriend Wei-Wei aka Vivi greeted me in a sailor moon outfit the other day. Different from her usual grey body suit. I liked the change of pace and she seemed to embrace the role-play. Had a blast as always. We fucked and I came within the first ten minutes. Cuddled for another 30 minutes before she initiated hands play for pop #2. It's our usually routine. YMMV. I'm a 2-3 times per month regular who ponies 2 hundo per session but that's what I get out of it. She keeps me cumming back no doubt. For me two sixty five for an hourly therapy session every now and then is totally worth it.
-
02-06-25 13:51 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 231I do recommend Lane's, but it is a little bit hit or hit a little less (I haven't had a total miss since it became the New and Improved Lane's). I went there recently and got Jay. She was gorgeous, but she was a little bit robotic in her efforts. It seem as if she had a routine and she followed it. Now, I got to say, her tits were outstanding. She was also personable, sweet and we had a nice conversation as well as fun (likes to throw in "I love you," to which I always want to say "No you don't, we both know what we are doing". LOL).
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
It was good, not great, and it seemed to just run on her timeline of what happens next. Would I be upset if I have her at my next visit? No. But, I might also want to try someone else.
It has been a long while since I went to Relax. Something about the entrance being so exposed gets me. But, I think I should really try and go back.
-
02-05-25 12:08 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 213Yes open
It appears Cove is open. At least the Open sign was brightly shining for the first time in about 10 months. What type of shop it will be now remains to be seen. We are sure they will never match the infamous Lucy / Cindy though.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:05 #4571Banned Member

Posts: 4190So were back on these west burb K spa's have young and attractive. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






