Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 366 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    I texted yesterday, said they are open 9-9 $80 45 min appt. Said her name was Sarah. Not sure if that's the same sarah as the one at DT on north ave, she was a hottie, and full service, but also tried to steal wallet, so be careful. Any. Info please share.
    Decided to drop by and the sign on the door said closed. I did ring the bell, but no one answered right away. When I got to my car an older mamasan came out and waved me back in. I didn't see anyone else inside so I just said that I would come back later. It is a bit weird going in as there is a nail salon in the same building and there was a nail tech looking at me entering and leaving.

  2. #4584

    Chimacra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I was texted yesterday that they are open, I guess it was closed for sometime, I call and texted several times for the last 2 weeks, but I didn't get a response till yesterday, So I asked if Jenny still was there, the response was yes come now. I'm not so sure that is true, but I will try to make it this coming Friday.

    Good luck.
    I texted yesterday, said they are open 9-9 $80 45 min appt. Said her name was Sarah. Not sure if that's the same sarah as the one at DT on north ave, she was a hottie, and full service, but also tried to steal wallet, so be careful. Any. Info please share.

  3. #4583
    Quote Originally Posted by MongForLong  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who is at Chimara now. The one I had was headed back to LA I believe Jenny. I went with an hour and the TS was quick but thorough. Nice little sauna to sit in and watch her clean up then back to the room. Room was very small got on the table and she climbed on and sat on my back. That did feel good but not much tease and then flip and went with L1. I didn't last long and was done felt rushed like she had another show up at that time. I might go back and yes the decor was nice and I like TS with sauna. But looks like I have to go back to see MOMO. Only had her once in the summer and was great.

    TY MPL.
    I was texted yesterday that they are open, I guess it was closed for sometime, I call and texted several times for the last 2 weeks, but I didn't get a response till yesterday, So I asked if Jenny still was there, the response was yes come now. I'm not so sure that is true, but I will try to make it this coming Friday.

    Good luck.

  4. #4582

    Cove

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    It appears Cove is open. At least the Open sign was brightly shining for the first time in about 10 months. What type of shop it will be now remains to be seen. We are sure they will never match the infamous Lucy / Cindy though.
    Went into Cove for first time last Wednesday. 80 for house. Emma. Cute Korean. Ts, sauna. Tease massage. Nothing special. Nice BBBJ. Might go back.

  5. #4581

    Cat fight!

    Oh! I forgot the cat fight. While Eva is licking my asshole some emphatic points were being made between a couple of them in the hallway. Probably not angry. Just. Emphatic points being made.

  6. #4580

    Reer / cat fight

    I made my way to Relax for the first time in some weeks and asked a fairly cute but skinny gal for my girl Vivi. She took me down the hall to the left and in comes Vivi.

    Tits whipped out immediately and damn I think she's just a hot as hell short little bomb.

    We make out, she strokes it and finally shows me her bloody undies liner. Shit. She says we can't fuck but can I send someone else? So I ask for Ewa (thank you Sex Guide!)

    The girl who comes in reminds me of Yoko Ono circa 1969 with the hair. She insists her name is Eva. Let me know who I actually had guys. But she went right in still sitting on the side of the table with great head. Then had me lay face up, pulled my legs up and dove into the starfish. I'm always a shower connoisseur but I had a good one at home so I had no qualms.

    5 minutes of that and head and then she wanted 69.5 minutes of that and she wanted the main event and slipped on the cover. In cow girl she presented her O face. Then wanted doggy.

    That ended up working fine for me. When she got up I noticed an ass not in Vivi's league but it was great for canine.

    But she had as much fun as I did. Helped me with every stitch of my clothes and 8 holes of boot laces and I was out. All I've got to say is put this gal's service in Vivi's face and bod. And no complaints about Vivi! But this was outstanding.

  7. #4579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]

    It has been a long while since I went to Relax. Something about the entrance being so exposed gets me. But, I think I should really try and go back.
    I was at Relax off Roosevelt last summer and you're right it is right out in the open right next to the pet groomer shop. But they don't care or at least didn't seem to care. After my visit I walked out the back door because I parked in the back parking lot. There was a girl sitting out behind the pet groomer place drinking a coke looking at her phone. She saw me leave and when I went by her I said hello and mentioned how great the weather is and all that other bullshit chit chat. She responded friendly enough. No dirty looks. No saying how degusting I am cheating on the wife. Nothing. Just a few pleasantries as I past by. They must know what goes on but it's not like they're going to call you out. Maybe next time I'll strike up a conversation and offer to buy her a drink? Some girls like boldness.

    B.

  8. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    So a total of $140 for the whole experience?
    It'll be $240.

  9. #4577

    Lanes

    First time here. Called ahead yesterday afternoon and was given 3 names. Only one I recognized was Jay from a previous report. MMS told me I was getting some girl with a Korean name (can't pronounce) let alone spell it. In walks a hot mt takes me to ts and sauna. Nothing special about either then back to the room. Started talking a bit more and find out it's Jay. I'd say mid late 20's from LA. She has short black hair, 5'6 and 130 lbs nice slim body. Pretty good back and shoulder massage with no tease. Still face down she took off her dress and begins to do this body rub with her tits and over my backside. Felt great. Then flipped and off to the fun. CBJ and multiple positions for standard donation. If you are larger, she took it for a little while but would position herself to limit depth and also likes to control how things flow as previously mentioned. Overall it was a good time. She's hot with a really nice body and has a pretty cool personality. English is pretty good which helps with the flow of things. She said she's here for 3 more weeks.

  10. #4576

    Ivy

    Has anyone been to Ivy the last few months and if so how has it been?

  11. #4575
    So a total of $140 for the whole experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lan7600  [View Original Post]
    Lulu.

    Let me start by saying that the spa is very clean and includes a table shower plus sauna. Did the hour for 80, well worth it. Had to wait a few min since only two were working. In comes in Lulu, short Korean with some big jugglers for her size. $. 60 for FS. Did TS, sauna, massage. Gave a decent massage and loved how she was teasing through out the session. She did the trick where she would lick you from your tip all the way to your balls, it was amazing. As she continued with CBJ, she got into 69 and I gladly dined in. Small landing strip and small tight kitty. Every position we did was amazing and she finished me with squat CG, great view of her nice ass. To wrap up, I would definitely repeat hopefully she is still there. Service 10/10.

  12. #4574

    Sailor Moon at Relax (Glen Ellyn)

    My gfriend Wei-Wei aka Vivi greeted me in a sailor moon outfit the other day. Different from her usual grey body suit. I liked the change of pace and she seemed to embrace the role-play. Had a blast as always. We fucked and I came within the first ten minutes. Cuddled for another 30 minutes before she initiated hands play for pop #2. It's our usually routine. YMMV. I'm a 2-3 times per month regular who ponies 2 hundo per session but that's what I get out of it. She keeps me cumming back no doubt. For me two sixty five for an hourly therapy session every now and then is totally worth it.

  13. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    Relax is also my go to now. I have other places much closer to me. But I like the idea that Relax keeps the same girls working and not rotating line ups. So I can at least try to request a specific girl each time I go. Another important thing is the place is CLEAN. Showers and rooms are clean and without mold.

    I do have to try Lanes. I went there once about 8 years ago and got shut out so I never repeated. Sounds like a good place to try again.
    I do recommend Lane's, but it is a little bit hit or hit a little less (I haven't had a total miss since it became the New and Improved Lane's). I went there recently and got Jay. She was gorgeous, but she was a little bit robotic in her efforts. It seem as if she had a routine and she followed it. Now, I got to say, her tits were outstanding. She was also personable, sweet and we had a nice conversation as well as fun (likes to throw in "I love you," to which I always want to say "No you don't, we both know what we are doing". LOL).

    It was good, not great, and it seemed to just run on her timeline of what happens next. Would I be upset if I have her at my next visit? No. But, I might also want to try someone else.

    It has been a long while since I went to Relax. Something about the entrance being so exposed gets me. But, I think I should really try and go back.

  14. #4572

    Yes open

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    So were back on these west burb K spa's have young and attractive. LOL.
    It appears Cove is open. At least the Open sign was brightly shining for the first time in about 10 months. What type of shop it will be now remains to be seen. We are sure they will never match the infamous Lucy / Cindy though.

  15. #4571
    So were back on these west burb K spa's have young and attractive. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Must have just opened. How do you know full service Korean spa if you only gave 60 tip? Thanks for your second post ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape