rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33949

    Alyssa

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/228520833160

  2. #33948

    Moon

    Went and had a visit with moon today to get that checked off my bucket list. Was the girl in the pics just a little bit heavier but not much. Very sweet and nice. Was thinking the ad was wrong as far as the donation but it was correct. Probably the best deal going right now I would say. Greek was not on the menu but everything else is. I don't like that it’s in Henrico but it was easy and smooth. Zero English but she has a translator and doesnt man talking.

  3. #33947

    Number changed

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    She is new to me claims to have been in the game a year. She is fucking beautiful. Nice ass nice tits. Everything covered. BJ was good enough to get me up but she doesn't like giving head so that's a deal breaker for some. The view from the back is immaculate and she will allow you to pound away and get your nut. I'd say I had an above average time due to the no bsing or time wasting. Will repeat.
    Her number has changed in her new ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182455339

  4. #33946

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    She is new to me claims to have been in the game a year. She is fucking beautiful. Nice ass nice tits. Everything covered. BJ was good enough to get me up but she doesn't like giving head so that's a deal breaker for some. The view from the back is immaculate and she will allow you to pound away and get your nut. I'd say I had an above average time due to the no bsing or time wasting. Will repeat.

  5. #33945

  6. #33944

  7. #33943

    Anyone??

    I saw this one post tonight and I'm certain I've seen someone say thing about her a long time ago just and was wondering if anyone remembers or has seen her before.

  8. #33942
    Site down time?

  9. #33941
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely recall this girl from several months ago but I didn't see her. Anyone sample?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/840243031508

    Stay safe!
    That is Sara, she is awesome! She is clean and, really cool and ready for whatever you want to do. Highly recommend.

  10. #33940
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got in contact with her? I texted her twice and got no response. What's the best time to contact her?
    I was able to contact her in early January for an early morning session around 6 am, but any time right after an ad is posted is probably best.

  11. #33939

    Thanks to Packie10

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    CC is her name completely forgot about the other Cici that used to be on midlo and JD. She also has a friend that does doubles with her. Again if you want to see her asap and her friend just hmu in the DMs. Senior and contributing members only.
    Thanks to Packie10 for CC's number. Nice, cute girl in a decent location. Comms were not a problem and she didn't keep me waiting at all. Got GFE cfs how I wanted it with no complaints. Will definitely see her again.

    I don't have permission to give out her digits.

  12. #33938

    Big titty blaze

    Hey guys, posted a week or so ago asking if anyone had seen the older tall big boobed woman named blaze. All of her ads are gone and numbers don't work / don't respond. Getting desperate to be able to fuck again. Has anyone heard from her at all?

  13. #33937

    Looks familiar

    I vaguely recall this girl from several months ago but I didn't see her. Anyone sample?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/840243031508

    Stay safe!

  14. #33936

    New UTR looking for friends

    Slim thic, white, pretty early 30's. Hit me up for #.

  15. #33935

    Kat

    Has anyone got in contact with her? I texted her twice and got no response. What's the best time to contact her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape