Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13298
-
02-14-25 20:15 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 450Kimora
I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 19:00 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 871Best Tits in Town?
As one might imagine I prefer a woman with a nice rack. I love store-bought boobies. Who in the Greenville market would you rate up there at the top? We had this conversation recently on the Charleston forum and the voting was pretty much unanimous. It's been several years but Dakota has some pretty amazing tits.
-
02-14-25 14:37 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 148Jenn
she's a fuck bunny!
Originally Posted by outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 14:28 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 450Number
The number matches what I have.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:41 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
And. It's back. Jenn's ad is back up (if this is her): https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/834816700174.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:27 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 450Gone
Ad been deleted.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:54 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:42 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 77Jen
Does anyone know if this is Jen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/603860384000
-
02-12-25 21:34 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 143Has anyone seen Kandi?
Can anyone give me information on Kandi?
Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/683322365348.
-
02-12-25 13:25 #12029Regular Member

Posts: 11Red riding hood
She had better reports on the Spartanburg side.
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 11:52 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 103Pshhh
It ain't a damn thing she's doing that's worth that amount an hour. That’s not even GPS. That’s mental illness.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 20:29 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 120Taylar
Beautiful face and shapely curves, but $650 for an hour? I'd have buyer's remorse on the way home.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 15:32 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 111Taylar
They're man made. And she has a nice face.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:50 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 324Are those new curves real or man-made?
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 10:28 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett Ruby
Hey Bo, I can confirm that everything is SR is on the up and up. I too am very leery of deposits and of sending my DL, but I went thru the verification and met with her a year or so ago. I've seen her 3 x in total since then. She is absolutely stunning and her performance is on point, if you're not looking for FS. Also, her location is very nice, so nothing to worry about there either. If you have any questions feel free to free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Bolamper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





