Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 464 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6392

    Tasty

    Traveling to Charlotte for work next week, found this lovely treat, hope she will come meet.

    Either way she makes the Ass Tracker List.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/stassiereese/

    Happy to pass on digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-22 at 3.48.51 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #6391

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    All set up for a coffee date, ask for a verification pic. Then an excuse that she can't make it. I say ok, send the pic anyway & we can set up another real date, & crickets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-ca7c01ee11e1
    She's Real but not that much fun. She came straight to my hotel. She has contacted me a few times to meet up, even offering to drive 3 hrs to do so.

  3. #6390

    Golden Pussy Syndrome = Cmpily

    Says her last daddy paid 700-1000 depending on the date. Said she's having a tough time finding someone who will indulge her compensation expectations. Yeah, no shit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-e7adc411d167

  4. #6389

    Ivyyy. No pics = NO DATE

    All set up for a coffee date, ask for a verification pic. Then an excuse that she can't make it. I say ok, send the pic anyway & we can set up another real date, & crickets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-ca7c01ee11e1

  5. #6388
    Yeah and notice how it's only "transactional and wrong' when you want something from them, but perfectly fine when they want something from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, these chicks genuinely believe that men are willing to pay for their intellectual companionship. LOL.

    One chick asked me what was to be expected during the date. When I mentioned romance, she immediately went "Oh that feels so transactional and wrong".

    I was like, * you're on a SugarDaddy website, what do you expect?

  6. #6387

  7. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDiscreetDude  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if real. We chatted and agreed to meet then day of meeting, crickets. Her destination changes from california to charlotte so I am thinking scammer but cannot confirm. Regardless, wouldn't hold your breath. Very scatterbrained.

  8. #6385

    Used to talk last year

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like her pics, skin & bones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-7a322d1500d1
    I know she's real but never met. I found all her social media and I knew she was real. Was she fun?

  9. #6384

    Agree

    Great report. I wish everyone could get more like that one. I know a few on your list and you're spot on with them. Thanks.

  10. #6383

  11. #6382

    Erica. Things I wished I never did

    Nothing like her pics, skin & bones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-7a322d1500d1

  12. #6381

  13. #6380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-8c4c5a400662

    Anyone with an active sub able to get me in touch with her? Known each other for a long time but she lost all her contacts a while back and just trying to get back in touch. Would really appreciate it.

  14. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 8 bills. I passed.
    Wow, gps for sure. I did her for 4 bills last year. Again, you're not missing much. She is so mechanical and pro-like.

  15. #6378

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    She tried to scam me but was unsuccessful. I will say that I've success with other girls that are scammers. After a M&G, becoming friends, two have told me that their original intention was to scam me. They explained their scams, both of which included thug BFs with baseball bats. Both are in a different market than CLT but close. Be careful.
    She wanted 8 bills. I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape