Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 738 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10902
    What is your zip code.

    What is your location.

    I only communicate thru OnlyFans.

    I require deposit to make sure your not police.

    All scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Translation Codes for Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: I will agree to whatever you want to get you to show up and then find a way to get out of it after you show up and hand over donation.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time but don't waste mine. Be here when you say you are going to be here and kindly wait 20 minutes, 30 minutes, a hour for me to get my candy and get high enough to see you and give my drug buddies time to gather their stuff and leave the room so you can come give me more dope money. You can sit on the bed 30 minutes after you arrive while I am in the bathroom and then wait while I heat me up a snack and scroll up and down the tv channels trying to find the most annoying hip hop to put on knowing that is not your style so you will not want to hang around hopefully leaving before I have to do anything with you at all.

    I Love What I Do: I love getting your donation but hate every second your there after I get the money. After you leave I'm going to show your messages to my friends and tell them how repulsive you are. Even after I have been fucking you weekly for 10 years I still find you repulsive. Direct quote from my ex about her client she had been seeing the longest of anybody. Weekly fucking him for 10 years and she said it is just a job and the thought of kissing him or him touching her repulses her and makes her skin crawl. 10 years weekly. Imagine the dollar amount this guy has given her for her to honestly feel this way about him. And this girl reaches out to him for help between visits as well as many of you. If you think she thinks any differently about you I got some land I would like to talk to you about.

    Wettest Pussy / Wettest Mouth: I don't clean up much between clients so chances are high you are getting sloppy 2 nds, 3 rds, 4 ths, 5 ths, shit 9th's when you slide into my mouth and pussy.

    MSOG: I will agree to multiple pops for extra donation, however, I am going to ask my friends to interrupt us at some point or I am going to come up with a real good excuse after the 1st pop why I can't continue with the play but no refunds.

    No Trades: I will not trade service in exchange for party favors because I am already fucking my dealers daily and he is going to get upset if I get dope somewhere else, and lets be honest, I love him. You repulse me.

    You get my full undivided attention: I will nod off on your dick while giving you head every time you get close to busting.

  2. #10901

    The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Translation Codes for Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.
    Lmao you hit the nail on the head with a hammer.

  3. #10900
    Translation Codes for Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: I will agree to whatever you want to get you to show up and then find a way to get out of it after you show up and hand over donation.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time but don't waste mine. Be here when you say you are going to be here and kindly wait 20 minutes, 30 minutes, a hour for me to get my candy and get high enough to see you and give my drug buddies time to gather their stuff and leave the room so you can come give me more dope money. You can sit on the bed 30 minutes after you arrive while I am in the bathroom and then wait while I heat me up a snack and scroll up and down the tv channels trying to find the most annoying hip hop to put on knowing that is not your style so you will not want to hang around hopefully leaving before I have to do anything with you at all.

    I Love What I Do: I love getting your donation but hate every second your there after I get the money. After you leave I'm going to show your messages to my friends and tell them how repulsive you are. Even after I have been fucking you weekly for 10 years I still find you repulsive. Direct quote from my ex about her client she had been seeing the longest of anybody. Weekly fucking him for 10 years and she said it is just a job and the thought of kissing him or him touching her repulses her and makes her skin crawl. 10 years weekly. Imagine the dollar amount this guy has given her for her to honestly feel this way about him. And this girl reaches out to him for help between visits as well as many of you. If you think she thinks any differently about you I got some land I would like to talk to you about.

    Wettest Pussy / Wettest Mouth: I don't clean up much between clients so chances are high you are getting sloppy 2 nds, 3 rds, 4 ths, 5 ths, shit 9th's when you slide into my mouth and pussy.

    MSOG: I will agree to multiple pops for extra donation, however, I am going to ask my friends to interrupt us at some point or I am going to come up with a real good excuse after the 1st pop why I can't continue with the play but no refunds.

    No Trades: I will not trade service in exchange for party favors because I am already fucking my dealers daily and he is going to get upset if I get dope somewhere else, and lets be honest, I love him. You repulse me.

    You get my full undivided attention: I will nod off on your dick while giving you head every time you get close to busting.

  4. #10899
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    This is an onlfans advertisement, do not fall for it.

    Most are placed by 3rd party.
    Ok I figured as much. Just seemed legit with Tour dates and such but yea I've seen a bunch of Super hot chicks but the contact info is only through OF. Thanks for the help.

    I don't do OF because most of the time its lame and you can find hotter videos / pics online for free.

  5. #10898

    Contact me with onlyfans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripnfly  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure its a scam but want to make sure first. Saw an Ad on Tryst and says to reach out on her OF DM's and under her contact the only forms of communication is her OF page and an email. This is a scam to get you to join their OF right?

    I did reach out by email trying to set up a time and date with no response.

    Thanks.
    This is an onlfans advertisement, do not fall for it.

    Most are placed by 3rd party.

  6. #10897

    You're a CLOWN

    You're the biggest clown on this site. I've seen your past reviews and your ***** about 100-150 hh rates and complain other men have driven up the rates. Hey it's called inflation and the cost of living increased. I get reasonable rates but wanting these women to accept 50-75 for hhr is laughable. If you got it you go it.

    "Watches women from the car" nah bro I have money and don't ***** about 100-150 hhr rate unlike you who likely can afford most of the girls now. So you ***** and moan want to go back to the 50 hh rates.

    Finally let's talk about obsessed when you posted 3 back to back posts in different forums about Bri.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/727-288-3210

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Hey weirdo! Why you so mad? Why you so obsessed with that girl?? 😅 Have you even tried to contact her yet?? Finally

    Only clowns 🤡 with low IQ's use insults to try and make a point and you can barely form a full coherent sentence! Lmao.

    I bet you're one of those weirdo's that watches women in his car and rubs one out! Right?

    Anyway, have a great day weirdo! I'm done with this convo.

  7. #10896

    Killmonger and Ebonics

    Don't want to spam the east side thread. It's really hard to read your post when you type up a whole ass paragraph as a sentence. Can you try using chat gpt or grammarly before hitting the submit button?

  8. #10895

    Ok. Admit who dunnit

    Okay fellas- I know one of you did this. Admit it already, judgement free zone.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kylie-monroe323

    And it does count if you download the pics and spank your monkey to it later.

  9. #10894

    OF on Tryst

    I'm pretty sure its a scam but want to make sure first. Saw an Ad on Tryst and says to reach out on her OF DM's and under her contact the only forms of communication is her OF page and an email. This is a scam to get you to join their OF right?

    I did reach out by email trying to set up a time and date with no response.

    Thanks.

  10. #10893
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    These are called advertisements.
    I agree always be aware so few reviews. Management or friends will help them with getting responses to there post.

  11. #10892

    Seeing more positive reviews with only 1 or 2 posts.

    These are called advertisements.

  12. #10891

    Worth the drive

    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    I think he's referring to Black American women falsely representing their ethnicities. But I will say, I've met some nice afro-latinas lately. I'll drop a couple links.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078420167/1 Her ads sometimes contain flags for other countries, but when I met her, she specifically told me she was Venezolana.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4079725646/1 Colombian.

    Neither speak a lick of English, but both willing to use the phone translator. Typically in lower end I-drive hotels, but rates reflect that.
    Both of those women look like it would be worth the drive from the coast.

  13. #10890

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    I like Latinas and White providers.

    Not into Black. Asian is ok.

    That is my preference.

    On list the advertisement said Latina, so I asked for a verification photo.

    She gave what was required, but she appeared black not Latin.

    My response was you are much darker then advertisement photos.

    I need to verify you are Latina not Black-tina.

    He or she called me a racist, then it started.

    Wow was this person from the hood.

    I really hate it when Black providers post fake Latina advertisements.

    Do any of you fall for this scam?
    You are the SCAM and don't know it. 90% of the so called Latinos are MELANATED (African decent). The lying American school system haven't taught you nothing but lies.

  14. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Now there are plenty of Latin countries that have a heavily black population. So while they may look black, they are still Latina. So it's not really a scam if they State they are Latina and not black. Because technically that is still true. Now if you are getting catfished and it's a totally different picture and person, that is a different story. But a black girl saying that she is Latina, could be true.
    I think he's referring to Black American women falsely representing their ethnicities. But I will say, I've met some nice afro-latinas lately. I'll drop a couple links.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078420167/1 Her ads sometimes contain flags for other countries, but when I met her, she specifically told me she was Venezolana.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4079725646/1 Colombian.

    Neither speak a lick of English, but both willing to use the phone translator. Typically in lower end I-drive hotels, but rates reflect that.

  15. #10888
    If you were to speak fluent Spanish you will save yourself a lot of headaches. Real Latinas most likely won't speak English fluent (with a few exceptions). The rest is just chemistry.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Now there are plenty of Latin countries that have a heavily black population. So while they may look black, they are still Latina. So it's not really a scam if they State they are Latina and not black. Because technically that is still true. Now if you are getting catfished and it's a totally different picture and person, that is a different story. But a black girl saying that she is Latina, could be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape