Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 738 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    I like Latinas and White providers.

    Not into Black. Asian is ok.

    That is my preference.

    On list the advertisement said Latina, so I asked for a verification photo.

    She gave what was required, but she appeared black not Latin.

    My response was you are much darker then advertisement photos.

    I need to verify you are Latina not Black-tina.

    He or she called me a racist, then it started.

    Wow was this person from the hood.

    I really hate it when Black providers post fake Latina advertisements.

    Do any of you fall for this scam?
    Now there are plenty of Latin countries that have a heavily black population. So while they may look black, they are still Latina. So it's not really a scam if they State they are Latina and not black. Because technically that is still true. Now if you are getting catfished and it's a totally different picture and person, that is a different story. But a black girl saying that she is Latina, could be true.

  2. #10886

    Weirdo

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    You ain't get shit ***** 😂 show meanwhile the 3 or 4 reviews were? I made 2 Moron. 1 in general and 1 respond to you. The other was just uploading photos cause I forgot to add photos which I do for every post. If I'm obsessed then everyone here is obsessed with every girl they comment on or ask questions on. If I'm being a weirdo that we're all be weirdo. Do you hear your self? You sound mad dumb as fuck lmao. How old are you acting like a child.
    Hey weirdo! Why you so mad? Why you so obsessed with that girl?? 😅 Have you even tried to contact her yet??

    Only clowns 🤡 with low IQ's use insults to try and make a point and you can barely form a full coherent sentence! Lmao.

    I bet you're one of those weirdo's that watches women in his car and rubs one out! Right? 😄.

    Anyway, have a great day weirdo! I'm done with this convo. 😘.

  3. #10885

    Point to 3 or 4 reviews

    You ain't get shit ***** 😂 show meanwhile the 3 or 4 reviews were? I made 2 Moron. 1 in general and 1 respond to you. The other was just uploading photos cause I forgot to add photos which I do for every post. If I'm obsessed then everyone here is obsessed with every girl they comment on or ask questions on. If I'm being a weirdo that we're all be weirdo. Do you hear your self? You sound mad dumb as fuck lmao. How old are you acting like a child.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Triggered much?? Just based on your response, I hit the nail on the head! Stop being a weirdo and contact the girl! LOL!! You have 3 or 4 post asking about her when there are already reviews about her and you STILL have not made any attempt to contact her yourself! That's the definition of OBSESSED buddy! LMFAO!!

    Stay Fresh!

  4. #10884

    Gott'em hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I made 2 posts about her and that's obsessed. WTF you are on? Can you even define the word? Stf up. All I did was ask about details if she's legit or waste of time. If you don't want to give any details there's no need to respond if all you can say is "go see her and find out. " Could have just ignore the post and stf up. I made one post on the general forum then I asked you, that's it. I've had other members comment on my posts AND reach out to me directly about the same girl multiple times and I don't say they're obsessed. The whole point about this site is exchanging details on SPs so we know the good ones vs bad ones and we all can be safe. If you don't want to contribute and instead be a dick, then just stf up don't respond back. It's the simple.
    Wow! Triggered much?? Just based on your response, I hit the nail on the head! Stop being a weirdo and contact the girl! LOL!! You have 3 or 4 post asking about her when there are already reviews about her and you STILL have not made any attempt to contact her yourself! That's the definition of OBSESSED buddy! LMFAO!!

    Stay Fresh!

  5. #10883

    WTF Obessed? Stf up

    I made 2 posts about her and that's obsessed. WTF you are on? Can you even define the word? Stf up. All I did was ask about details if she's legit or waste of time. If you don't want to give any details there's no need to respond if all you can say is "go see her and find out. " Could have just ignore the post and stf up. I made one post on the general forum then I asked you, that's it. I've had other members comment on my posts AND reach out to me directly about the same girl multiple times and I don't say they're obsessed. The whole point about this site is exchanging details on SPs so we know the good ones vs bad ones and we all can be safe. If you don't want to contribute and instead be a dick, then just stf up don't respond back. It's the simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    You seem pretty obsessed with this chick LOL!! Just go see her and see how it goes! Smh.

  6. #10882

    Sheesh! Go see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So what the intel on Lily? I seen you say she got GPS. There's another guy on here who used to post about her and Gigi / giggles a lot and it comes across as if he's their handler. He hasn't posted in a month though but most of his posts are about them with other SPs scattered in.

    So other than gps any other issues? I remember back in day her ads and comms were consistent and she had a limited menu. I think only CBJ, no DATY, not DATO, no GFE, no gree. Only CBJ and reg service. So I never saw her. Recently she's added Greek and calls herself a Greek freak. I love a good Greek dish so it caught my attention. Ad says no bare services but yesterday vis comms she said yes to BBJ, DATY, and DATO. She wanted 3 bundles of roses for 30 minutes with Greek, BBJ, DATY, DATO. I cancelled since I went to see a regular and I wasn't sure if she was baiting me. 3 bundles is arguably high but not crazy since most of the girls asking for Greek want a bundle extra. So at best for an SP you don't have history with and not grandfathered in with that's look good, you're likely looking 2 bundles and 50 indv roses for 30 minute, BBJ, Greek, and DATY / DATO. A good rare one you may get 2 bundles for all of that and that's if BBJ, DATY, and DATO is included in hhr and anal is 50 roses extra.

    So anyway in your date witj lily, was she open to all that (Greek, BBJ, DATY, DATO) and the service was good? Was the only down side the gps?
    You seem pretty obsessed with this chick LOL!! Just go see her and see how it goes! Smh.

  7. #10881

    Ban Tea

    This one was funny af LOL.

  8. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've seen an uptick of AA providers posting as Latin / Dominican. Seen them posting as biracial Asian too which is hilarious.
    When you do this it is all about preferences, then I get called racist and all sorts of nasty shit.

    I am not the one that put the fake advertisement up.

  9. #10879
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    I like Latinas and White providers.

    Not into Black. Asian is ok.

    That is my preference.

    On list the advertisement said Latina, so I asked for a verification photo.

    She gave what was required, but she appeared black not Latin.

    My response was you are much darker then advertisement photos.

    I need to verify you are Latina not Black-tina.

    He or she called me a racist, then it started.

    Wow was this person from the hood.

    I really hate it when Black providers post fake Latina advertisements.

    Do any of you fall for this scam?
    I've seen an uptick of AA providers posting as Latin / Dominican. Seen them posting as biracial Asian too which is hilarious.

  10. #10878

    Funny text message from provider

    I like Latinas and White providers.

    Not into Black. Asian is ok.

    That is my preference.

    On list the advertisement said Latina, so I asked for a verification photo.

    She gave what was required, but she appeared black not Latin.

    My response was you are much darker then advertisement photos.

    I need to verify you are Latina not Black-tina.

    He or she called me a racist, then it started.

    Wow was this person from the hood.

    I really hate it when Black providers post fake Latina advertisements.

    Do any of you fall for this scam?

  11. #10877

    Only the major European economies

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    It was European flag.
    Yes. The major European economies like France, Germany and UK have currently a stagnant economy with barely any growth. Not only that but they have their own political problems just like America. Our economy is in much better shape though. However not all European countries are doing bad. The ones with rapidly growing economy in Europe are Poland, turkey and Spain respectively.

  12. #10876

    Sorry about that, thought you guys could see the flag

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    What does 127482 mean?
    It was European flag.

  13. #10875
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    What does 127482 mean?
    Alt windows keyboard code for emoji European flag.

  14. #10874

    127482?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    You would not believe how bad the economys are here.
    What does 127482 mean?

  15. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Bad in what way?
    There is literally no b2 b commerce right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape