Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 552 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7311

    Nolli?

    Any intel on Nolli now that she's on day shift? Really hoping she's learning some lessons from the vets.

  2. #7310

    Yella Kittens Size queen

    BBBJ. Sloppy. Cfs size queen 400 $.

    Yella.

    https://www.instagram.com/yummyassyella/

  3. #7309

    Sugar's closing

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Story is they changed ownership / management and are doing some improvements. Place will reopen if all goes as planned. At least that what they are saying.
    The reader board said "for lease" yesterday. "Call Michelle at."

    Sad news.

    Ed.

  4. #7308

    Temporarily

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Is Sugars closing?
    Story is they changed ownership / management and are doing some improvements. Place will reopen if all goes as planned. At least that what they are saying.

  5. #7307

    Sugars

    Is Sugars closing?

  6. #7306

    One stop shop

    I live a few hours north of Seattle and don't get to frequent clubs very often. If I could only go to 1 club, specifically looking for extras, which club should I frequent? Any specific dancers to recommend? Feel free PM me.

  7. #7305

    Ireland at Pandoras

    Saw of pic of Ireland on Pandoras IG reel damn that tight hot bod looks good.

    What's the scoop on her dances and VIP upgrades?

  8. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Monse now has a IG account, monserratepandoras on IG.

    The list of followers and customers should reach a very high count soon, her popularity as the cumdumpster of Seattle could reach epic numbers.
    I lick her snatch every time. Tastes good.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  9. #7303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.
    She is a daytime stripper at Pandoras. She does everything. Verified.

  10. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    She did, indeed. Is this indicative of something? LOL.
    Safety and cleanliness.

  11. #7301

    Sani

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Did she squirt hand sani on your hands before you got started?
    She did, indeed. Is this indicative of something? LOL.

  12. #7300

    Hand Sani?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.
    Did she squirt hand sani on your hands before you got started?

  13. #7299

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen much of my atf lately. It's been difficult to catch her at the club. Anya doesn't like to be posted about, and I appreciate her. So I'll keep it short respectful when I do. I gobble up her long nipples any chance I get. I don't really drink, so alcohol in the club won't benefit me. Some new faces lately. But I love my atf dancer.
    Come on bro, it just seems so counterintuitive to write about how she doesn't like to be posted about then follow it up with a creeper line. Maybe turn down the stocker vibe a few ticks. Most will share contact information and be very forthcoming with work schedules as long as you don't scare the shit out of them.

  14. #7298

    Mimi at Pandoras?

    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.

  15. #7297

    Hit or miss

    I haven't seen much of my atf lately. It's been difficult to catch her at the club. Anya doesn't like to be posted about, and I appreciate her. So I'll keep it short respectful when I do. I gobble up her long nipples any chance I get. I don't really drink, so alcohol in the club won't benefit me. Some new faces lately. But I love my atf dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape