Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15568

    Not sure about her

    I just tried to see her. Went to the hotel, Quality Inn East. She told me to park around back by the dumpster. Drove back there, great place to get robbed. I drove right through, back to the front. Then I get a text that she forgot to mention that it is cash up front. So when she lets me in. My Spidy sense went off and I got out of there.

    Maybe I missed a great new one, but it felt off.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704

  2. #15567

    Cherry

    Another interesting girl that looks and sounds promising, but not sure if she left town already. She told me she'd be here all week but she isn't responding today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/869385705546

  3. #15566

    New girl?

    Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704

  4. #15565

    New reviews

    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.

  5. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year in Milwaukee. Body is basically the same as what's pictured, maybe a couple pounds heavier but still the best body anybody's seen in Madison in a while. The service is basically the same as it was in the past as well. Totally mechanical, mostly unresponsive. Best part was having a room with a mirror above the headboard, was able to watch her tits sway as I banged her from behind. I'll likely go back every now and then because the body is great, service is so so.
    I am a regular to her.

    Things get way better as your build trust and communication with her. She can do some kinks, e. G. , goldernshowers. We have good communication and nice dynamics.

    It was not like that at the beginning, and it just takes time.

  6. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She sent this picture.
    She scammed me years ago when I started mongering. Took the money and did not want to do anything. It was a discussting experience.

  7. #15562

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Explo0988  [View Original Post]
    I know she's real. Ad says no GFE but if you ask her she says yes. Will do outcall if you uber her. Rates start at 150.

  8. #15561

    Anyone seen this one?


  9. #15560
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    One of the links related to post 15551.

    Te tes from two different numbers, got two different pics.
    Thanks for the reply. As soon as I checked out that post and it said coho, I knew you were right since that is the address she gave me. Maybe instead of posting girls I'm interested in, I should post just asking for any and all recommendations. I can't seem to find any worthy or half worthy of a visit, especially East.

  10. #15559
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    One of the links related to post 15551.

    Te tes from two different numbers, got two different pics.

  11. #15558
    How about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/334354742445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250208_180446_Opera.jpg‎  

  12. #15557
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    The add the other day was for chocolate and vanilla. Vanilla was the girl I was asking about but apparently her boyfriend came back. The black girl is still here and looks and sounds decent. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/622319412846
    She sent this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250208_180949_Gallery_1.jpg‎  

  13. #15556

    Chocolate and vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    Post is already deleted. Post the picture if you have it.
    The add the other day was for chocolate and vanilla. Vanilla was the girl I was asking about but apparently her boyfriend came back. The black girl is still here and looks and sounds decent. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/622319412846
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250208_145431_Opera.jpg‎  

  14. #15555

    Star Hollowday

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    There is this girl Star Hollowday whose Tryst page says is visiting Feb 9 to 11. However, there are a bunch of recent reviews on The Erotic Review saying that she is now running deposit scams (despite many earlier positive reviews). She also apparently cancelled a recent scheduled visit to Milwaukee due to bad weather. Anyone know anything about this? Could be a lone disgruntled client trying to trash her, but maybe not.
    She disappeared off p411, I assumed she was leaving the business but looks like her Tryst ad is still up and she has cities listed. More likely she got kicked off of p411 for running deposit scams, reported by more than one monger on that other site. I saw her three times, twice in my home city when she was traveling and once in her home city. No complaints at all from me as she was professional and delivered as promised. However it appears as though the temptation of keeping mongers' deposits was too much for her to handle. Lesson here is that even legit reliable girls can turn on you.

    I've come to realize that a majority of the ads I see on Tryst are deposit scams. Tryst doesn't seem to care in the least. One major hint is a tour schedule that makes no sense geographically. Another would be being based out of large city but then a couple dates scheduled for a backwater. Why on earth would any girl with a reliable clientele in NY or LA just randomly travel to BFE?

    Conclusion: NEVER send a deposit!

  15. #15554

    Gone with the wind

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/722486551120

    Anyone recognize this girl? Is she the girl that lives downtown and has a bad reputation. Can't remember her name. I'm hoping she's new. We need something decent on the east side.
    Post is already deleted. Post the picture if you have it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape