Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 447 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4980
    Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Italian Princess is back

    Italian Princess is back why'all. She's by I drive just like her old location.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021

  2. #4979

    New

    Anyone seen her yet? Very expensive so hoping to get some Intel before I decide.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50394/

  3. #4978

    Bella Nuru

    It was a fun experience.

    Massage and Nuru massage was pretty good.

    Provider is a BBW.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2603223

  4. #4977

    Hate It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    That shit is wack. Save your money.
    I second that! Nuru sucks and leaves you sticky and nasty!

  5. #4976

    Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.
    So very true. And don't forget about the 3rd B / S description to over-charge, Reiki.

  6. #4975

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamJunky  [View Original Post]
    I have been matching maria from Venezuela for awhile. I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently since her last review was mid December. Thinking about finally paying a visit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/
    I have seen her many times and enjoy myself everytime. She does not speak english but she knows what you are there for. I would say the more comfortable she gets with you, the more her menu opens up.

  7. #4974

    Maria Mf

    I have been matching maria from Venezuela for awhile. I am wondering if anyone has seen her recently since her last review was mid December. Thinking about finally paying a visit.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/

  8. #4973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    You are correct

    Totally agree.

    I actually have to laugh at these ads. One gal keeps posting don't ask for photos because her looks shouldn't matter but then keeps changing her photos in the ad.

    I guess if you are going to over charge for a basic massage and then offer your real services for a drastic upgrade fee it actually matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.

  9. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    Definitely not worth it. The two words that providers use to over charge, Nuru and Tantra.

  10. #4971

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?.
    She is here with Aunt flow. Says it doesn't bother her if it doesn't you. Staying near Icon Park.

  11. #4970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    That shit is wack. Save your money.

  12. #4969

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.
    In my experience it's not worth the money most will just slide on you for a few minutes and that's before and after the flip others will just stand there and while you're face down will just lean over you and rub their tits on you. AMP girls do a better job with it in the shower and even then it's usually rushed I'd save my coins. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  13. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?

    TY.
    I spoke to her via text and she said she would be available after 12 pm today, Friday. That was on Wednesday. She is very good in responding to her IG.

  14. #4967

    Nuru

    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.

  15. #4966

    Bustyeve Rachel

    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?

    TY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape